Wednesday 29 July 2015

20.13-I will not be sacrifice


9 contestants shrunk to 8 on the Smole. 40/90 points were earned last mission, when contestants had to predict how the Mole would arrange them in a line. The exemption went to Tribe Vol as they predicted the most correctly. The pot increased to 280/550 points. Ernest and Hossan were up for execution at Tribe Siaokee and Ernest was executed. Who shall be the next? Who could the Mole be?


Poor things.

***


Casey: “Why are we here?”


“Attention everyone! Congratulations first and foremost for making it to the merge! From now on, the two tribes shall combine into one and be known as Tribe Univide!”


Luke: “Hey, you’re the normal one, right?”
Norma: “Normal? Of course I’m normal.”
Luke: “Great. Can we form a coalition?”
Norma: “Okay. Be warned. I will rip you into pieces if I discover you’re useless.”
Luke: “I’m not afraid of women.”
Norma: “You should be.”

***


The next mission shall commence. Contestants must wear the swimwear as they play “freeze tag”, with literally freezing when caught. Contestants may thaw out the frozen contestants while risking being caught by the catcher. The catcher is Norma. If the catcher succeeds, she will win an exemption and no points. By the end of the day, anyone who isn’t caught will earn 10 points and an exemption. This is worth 70 points.


Casey: “Norma can go crazy so RUN!”

 
Norma: “Stupid Casey. She had to warn them.”


Some are starting to feel the chill.


Uma: “Ugh. It’s so hard to trudge in heavy snow…in flippers!”


They’re shivering.


 
Victor: “Aaahhh!”
Norma: “I will hunt you down and kill you!”


“That’s not allowed, the two of you! Get out!”

Luke: “Is she that insane?”
Casey: “You wouldn’t believe it. She chased me like a bloodhound after Rory was executed. I was scared for my life!”

Romeo: “Can anyone resist me? They couldn’t bear to catch me.”


Hossan: “Oh Victor, we should work together.”
Victor: “No way.”
Hossan: “if you say so. Time to whip out the log again.”


Victor: “Oof!”

Norma: “Alright! Time to tag Victor!”













Victor: “Stupid Hossan! He prevented me from running so I was caught by Norma and frozen! And nobody came to help!”


Romeo: “I think we can hide here.”


Casey: “Are you okay?”
Luke: “Yeah, I can handle it.”


Since I just realised ghosts can’t freeze, Hossan now replaces Norma as the catcher.


Norma: “You’re very relaxed. Do you not care about winning?”
Hossan: “I’ll let you all waste your energy first.”


Nancy: “It’s cold, Romeo!”


Hossan: “Doo-doo-doo…”

***


They are really getting cold.

Casey: “I…I’m too weak…”
Norma: “No! Catch her! Not me!”

Uma: “Oh no you don’t! I will not be sacrifice!”


Luke: “Shoot. I’m cold.”

Norma: “I…I hope…he’s…not…not..tt.t..tt.tt…close…”


Romeo: “Come on Nancy. We can do it! Hossan hasn’t found us yet.”



Hossan: “Tag. You’re it.”


 
Nancy: “Come here! The light should warm us up!”


 
Hossan: “Too easy. I knew they wouldn’t have enough energy to move eventually.”


Hossan: “Tag. You’re it.”


A whole lot of frozen bodies.


“Congratulations Hossan, you have won the exemption! You may nominate two to take the quiz tomorrow. You are now also obliged to thaw everyone out. 0 points earned, so the pot is still 280/620. Not good. Unless you’re the Mole.”


Hossan: “I really rather not.”

Luke: “Oops!”
Uma: “Disgusting!”


Hossan: “If I had a choice, I’d rather leave you to die!”

 
Norma: “So cold…”


Contestants warm up.


Nancy: “So much better.”


***


Victor: “You were with Nancy the whole time.”
Romeo: “She needs my protection.”
Victor: “No she doesn’t. She wants revenge and she’s planning on using you to do it.”
Romeo: “What?”


Norma: “I can’t believe I lost. Impossible. I will win the next time!”

The nomination and quiz will take place tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!