Monday 27 July 2015

20.11-It's not all unicorns and rainbows



Last time on the Smole, the 10 contestants had to sabotage others to complete various challenges. 80/100 points were earned, no thanks to Romeo and Luke forfeiting, and Hossan won the exemption for Tribe Siaokee. The pot now had 240/460 points and Tribe Vol had to fight for survival, to which Rory became the sacrifice. Who will be next?














Casey: “I’m not sure which was more horrifying-Norma actually trying to pretend to be a cannibal to scare me into submission or whether she may actually be crazy and really want to eat me. I keep my tent zipped up tight. Unfortunately, if anything happens, I have to swim out since I’m closer to the sea. I really don’t care who is executed. I hope Tribe Vol is out again. I just want to live!”



Idiot burglar.


***

For the next mission, contestants must head to Tribe Vol’s campground. They must decide which square each of them belong in. The Mole had already decided on an arrangement, so for each correct matching square, 10 points are earned. This is worth 90 points. The exemption will go to the tribe who has the most number of people in their tribe in the correct square.


 
Casey and Norma wait for the other tribe to arrive.


Casey: “Oh good, she’s going that way.”

***


Norma: “I’m going to stand here and that’s that.”
Luke: “Hmm…I may be over here.”
Ernest: “I will probably stand here.”


Victor: “Move away. You shouldn’t be the first.”
Luke: “Are you sure?”
Victor: “You’re not the Mole, so your choice will be wrong. I should be in front. The Mole will want me to be in front.”

Hossan: “I love digging up some stuff. It seems like you have a lot of secrets at my hands.”
Romeo: “And I believe you? I am trained to detect lies.”
Hossan: “Damn. Well, whatever.”


Uma: “It’s not all unicorns and rainbows, princess. You don’t get to decide where you go.”
Nancy: “Well, I can try! Do you think I should stand here, Romeo?”
Romeo: “I think that will probably be right.”


Victor: “Norma, you’re…you’re bleeding!”
Norma: “Oh? Whatever. A little blood loss won’t kill me.”
Victor: “It just might! Or it may kill me!”














Victor: “I can’t stand the sight of blood.”


This is their final decision.


These 5 are in the wrong place. As such, 40/90 points, or 280/550 points, are earned, as well as an exemption for Tribe Vol for both members being in the correct space.


Ernest: “They’re finally not disadvantaged!”
Luke: “Why are you celebrating for the enemy? Are you the Mole?”
Ernest: “I hate that label.”


This is the Mole’s arrangement.


 



Casey: “We won but I’m not the least bit happy. I have to spend another night alone with Norma. She was bleeding like mad but she didn’t even care! It’s like…she’s not even human!”



Ernest: “Hossan and Nancy are schemers. I can’t believe it! I wish Eugene was here. He was the friendliest. I think I’m alone again. I have no idea who to form  a coalition with.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!