Saturday 4 July 2015

20.01-Your speech bubble is cutting my face




Welcome to the Smole, Season 20! It’s me, your host. This season, 16 ex-contestants, one per unique season, will rejoin the contest for another shot at the grand prize. What they don’t know is that there is a twist this time. This season is a mish-mash of Survivor, Mole and Big Brother. Contestants will be living on two separate parts of an island, with only the clothes on their back and the basic amenities there to accompany them. They will compete in missions, with the winning team usually earning exemptions for the whole team. The losing team then has to nominate two contestants each to take the Mole quiz, in which the lower scorer or slower one (in the event of a tie) is executed. Should the Mole be nominated, rituals will be performed, but the non-Mole contestant will be automatically executed. This could thwart or help their game. Should there be a double execution, quizzes will be taken, but both will be executed. If there’s a triple execution, it will go the same as the double execution, then everyone takes the quiz and the lowest scorer will be the last one going home. When the merge comes about, the one who wins the exemption is allowed to pick two contestants for nomination.

Same rules apply, so let’s welcome the contestants!


Tribe Siaokee.


Tribe Vol. The contestants were randomly sorted into the tribes.
They get settled in for a few days.


Rory: “What? No cars?”

















Kiki: “Oh this is my paradise! The lovely golden beaches, a few cute guys though I wish there were more…ah, I could get used to this!”
 

Kiki: “Oh, what’s this glowing in the sand?”


Christopher: “What are these torches here for?”
Norma: “8 of them…I think they represent us, like last season.”



Kiki: “Hey, would a handsome hunk like you want to play Frisbee?”
Rory: “I’m married but for that compliment, yes! I’m Rory by the way.”
Kiki: “Kiki. I’m guessing you didn’t watch the Smole for a while now?”
Rory: “Nope.”


Casey: “I feel like I’m stranded here…I better win the money this time!”


 
What a sight to behold.


Helen: “So cooling! But I should not be wasting water…”













Helen: “Konichiwa. My name is Helen Kimchabor. I am grateful to have a second chance to try and win money. I will do anything. I must win, or I may lose my job for taking too much leave from my work. They also told me to advertise my job to get more people to work with them.”


 
Casey: “This place is so dirty, it reminds me of my husband!”
Christopher: “It’s not that bad. I can get used to this.”


On the other side…


Romeo: “You want me to stay here? Ugh, my designer clothes will be ruined! They should have warned us about living conditions! I didn’t sign up for this!”


Eugene: “Because of the sun!”
Uma: “Haha! You’re funny.”
Eugene: “Charming, aren’t I?”
Uma: “Watch it. Especially when your speech bubble is cutting my face. If I get disfigured, you will receive hell.”


Ernest: “No actual beds or rooms. We’re not going to get good sleep.”


Nancy: “Romeo Rake? I’m your biggest fan! Can you play rugby with me?”
Romeo: “Heh. Why not.”

***

Ernest: “Do you have brains? We’re not going to get first-class treatment here!”
Eugene: “Nobody insults my intelligence. Whatever. Just flip hair and ignore. Hmph.”
Ernest: “You are not sassing me.”


Uma: “Ugh. Youngesters nowadays. I’m more worthy of admiration! Calm down Uma, don’t let the heat get to you…”


 
Hossan: “Nothing like scaring a girl into screaming like a girl.”

***


Victor: “Oh, so refreshing!”


Romeo: “I will win!”

Romeo: “There can only be one winner.”
Victor: “What’s my name?”
Romeo: “Victor?”
Victor: “Exactly. There can only be one victor. That’s me.”
Romeo: “Oh, don’t act cocky just because you pulled off a pun. I’ll win.”
Victor: “You can’t last one day in here.”
Romeo: “Watch me.”


 

Ernest: “All right! Our first mission!”
Contestants have to play chess. As simple as that. The ultimate winner will win the exemption for the tribe. The Mole has predicted who will win each match, so as long as the winner isn’t who the Mole predicted, 10 points will be earned. This is worth 150 points.


Hossan: “Hello again Victor. Never thought I’d see you here again.”
Victor: “Neither did I. This time, I will win. There’s no Heather to stop me now.”
Hossan: “Bitter, are we? Shall we form a coalition?”
Victor: “Why? You’re dislikable.”
Hossan: “But I’m the only one you know.”


Thought this would happen. Time to move the tables.


 
Hossan vs Victor, Ernest vs Romeo, Uma vs Luke, Nancy vs Eugene.


Victor: “Oh, I can see my victory.”
Hossan: “Chill with it. It’s getting into your head.”


Uma: “I’ll win. Just watch.”
Luke: “You’re intimidating.”

Victor: “Are you mimicking me?”
Hossan: “Huh? What, no. Who wants to mimic a wuss like you?”


Romeo: “Well, I…I guess I can only lose like a gentleman.”
Ernest won. The Mole predicted that Ernest would win, so no points are earned.


Hossan: “Checkmate.”
Victor: “What? How…you! You were trying to distract me!”
Hossan: “You are such a fool, my friend.”
Hossan won. The Mole predicted that Victor would win, so 10 points are earned.


Luke: “You’re quite a fiery one.”
Uma: “You don’t say.”


Romeo: “How can we lose? We’re the smart ones.”
Victor: “Hossan played dirty. You had a fair competitor and the Mole didn’t think you’d win, so my loss is justified. Yours just shows you’ll lose in the end.”


Nancy: “You’re smarter than you look.”
Eugene: “Beat that! Ha! No matter how smart you are, your mind is still not fully developed.”
Eugene won. The Mole predicted that Nancy would win, so another 10 points are earned.


Uma: “Bah! Impossible!”
Luke: “My wife is a teacher. Her geniuses has rubbed off onto me.”
Luke won. The Mole predicted that Uma would win, so 30 points so far.


Hossan vs Ernest, Luke vs, Eugene.

Ernest: “A ghost? Well, never thought I’d see that. Especially not a jellybean one.”
Hossan: “Shut the f up. Don’t remind me of that stupid past.”
Ernest: “Sorry.”


Victor: “Bad move there.”
Uma: “You better win this, Luke, or I’ll slaughter you for making me lose to a loser!”


Who will win?



Hossan: “Well…this is surprising.”
Ernest: “I play with my heart. You try too hard to scheme.”
Ernest won. The Mole predicted that Ernest would win, so no points earned this round.


Nancy: “Go Eugene!”
Uma: “Win this Luke, or else!”


Ernest: “Oh, it’s starting to drizzle!”


Eugene: “Ha! Checkmate, mate! I love my pink pants!”
Luke: “Well, good job then.”
Eugene won. The Mole predicted that Luke would win. 40 points so far.


It’s getting dark. We’ll see how the other side is faring.

***


Helen vs Jacintha, Poppy vs Kii, Rory vs Christopher, Casey vs Norma.


 
Kiki: “Erm…oh, I hate using my brain.”


Jacintha: “Hey, you’re tanned!”
Helen: “Oh, that cannot be helped.”


Who will win?


 
Rory: “Well done, Chris!”
Christopher won. The Mole predicted correctly.

Norma: “AARGH!”
Casey: “Calm down.”
Norma: “Sorry, I’m still trying to control my violent tendencies.”
Casey won. The Mole predicted that Casey would win.


Kiki: “Well, not surprising.”
Poppy won. The Mole predicted correctly. This group isn’t doing so well in earning points.


Helen: “How do they say…checkmate?”
Jacintha: “Good game.”
Helen: “Thank you.”
Helen won. The Mole predicted Jacintha would win. Finally 10 points are earned.


 
Casey vs Christopher, Helen vs Poppy.
Casey: “Well, pssh.”

Norma: “Go! Win this Christopher!”
Rory: “What’s the time? Oh right. I’m not wearing a watch.”


Helen: “What is your name again?”
Poppy: “Poppy La Tootie. Please don’t call me Poopy La Tootie.”
Helen: “Okay. I will not call you that. My name is Helen Kimchabor.”


Jacintha: “Bad move there, Helen.”


Norma: “Am I burning up? I feel so sticky.”
Rory: “Who asked you to change halfway?”


 
Christopher: “How’d you do it?”
Casey: “I help my children with my homework. I learned some logic.”
Casey won. The Mole predicted wrongly. 10 points earned.


Helen: “Good job!”
Poppy: “Thank you!”
Poppy won. The Mole predicted Poppy would win.


 
Casey: “Hurry up. It’s so hot!”


Helen: “I think I am sun destroyed. But I am used to it. My work requires me to stay under the sun.”


Poppy vs Casey. Who would win?


***





Poppy: “Good game!”
Casey won. The Mole predicted that Casey would win.

***


Casey and Eugene. Who will win the exemption for the tribe?




































Eugene: “Check.”
Casey: “Oh. Well, I’ll just move this bishop here…”

And the winner is…




































































Eugene! The Siaokee tribe is safe. The Vol tribe has to nominate two to take the quiz. The Mole predicted Casey would win. As such, 60/150 points are earned. Not a very good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!