Monday 6 July 2015

20.02-Don't think I won't hit you just because you're a ghost




Uma: “Don’t think I won’t hit you just because you’re a ghost!”
Hossan: “You can’t. I’m intangible!”

Over at the Vol Tribe…


 


Christopher: “I really hope you won’t nominate me. I’m such a friendly guy. You’ll miss this desirable man!”
Norma: “Please don’t nominate me or I’ll rip you into shreds!”
Jacintha: “And call you all racists!”
Kiki: “I can handle myself well here. I should not go first.”
“Contestants, please head into the diary room to cast your nominations.”


 

Helen: “I nominate Poppy because I fear she will not be able to survive. It is for her own good. I also nominate Jacintha because I do not understand the term ‘racist’ so I do not understand why I must not vote for her.”

Christopher: “I pick Poppy because she’s too princessy to survive and will be a burden and Casey because she already is a burden. She lost the exemption to Eugene. The one with pink pants for crying out loud!”


Norma: “I pick Kiki and Poppy. They both seem like girly-girls who won’t be of help. Jacintha, my new coalition member, said so herself. I’m the only other woman who has the tenacity to win.”


Jacintha: “I nominate Casey because she failed and lost to a man, as well as Christopher because he seems too laid back.”

Kiki: “Who should I choose…Jacintha and Norma. They will not threaten their way to the end! I will not allow that!”

Casey: “I choose Poppy because she will not help us to win points. I bet she will throw a tantrum and be snobbish and pampered. Also, Jacintha because she chose to use the racist card to defend herself. Despicable.”


Poppy: “I want Kiki to go because she is too flirty and that intimidates me. I also want Norma to go because she is violent and unpredictable, even scarier!”

Rory: “Christopher and Kiki. I know I shouldn’t be kicking the other man out, but he seems to relaxed and like a floater. Also, he’s too proud of his status as Mr. Desirable. Kiki, on the other hand, is too coquettish and that’s not good for me.”

 

“I shall now read out the votes.












Helen-0 votes












Christopher-2 votes










Norma-2 votes










Jacintha-3 votes











Kiki-3 votes










Casey-2 votes











Poppy-4 votes










Rory-0 votes.”


“Since there is a tie, Poppy, Kiki and Jacintha will take the quiz. The lowest scorer shall be executed. Good luck.”
Kiki: “Who are the idiots who picked me? Must be the women, jealous of me.”

 
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What hair colour does the Mole have?
A: Black
B: Blonde
C: Red
D: Brown

Q3: Which tribe does the Mole belong in?
A: Siaokee
B: Vol


Q4: Is the Mole in the winning tribe?
A: Yes
B: No

Q5: In Mission 1, who was the Mole initially paired up against?
A: Casey Eughberton
B: Helen Kimchabor
C: Poppy La Tootie
D: Norma Mellow
E: Jacintha Neo
F: Rory Sim
G: Kiki Springer
H: Christopher Steel
I: Hossan Ghoti
J: Nancy Harvard
K: Ernest Lee
L: Uma Phile
M: Victor Pluck
N: Romeo Rake
O: Luke Sands
P: Eugene Sassy

Q6: How many rounds did the Mole last in Mission 1?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4


Q7: Did the Mole earn points in the last round in Mission 1?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: Was the Mole ever faced with a male opponent in Mission 1?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: In Mission 1, was the Mole ever faced with a female opponent?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Casey Eughberton
B: Helen Kimchabor
C: Poppy La Tootie
D: Norma Mellow
E: Jacintha Neo
F: Rory Sim
G: Kiki Springer
H: Christopher Steel
I: Hossan Ghoti
J: Nancy Harvard
K: Ernest Lee
L: Uma Phile
M: Victor Pluck
N: Romeo Rake
O: Luke Sands
P: Eugene Sassy

***



“There is a tie and the one executed is…





































































































Jacintha.”
Jacintha: “You all made a heavy mistake.”


“Sorry to say that you are the first to be executed. Please pack and leave.”
Jacintha: “I am the tribal woman. Removing me is a big mistake. Without me as the experienced leader, the tribe will fall!”


Christopher: “Did we make a mistake? We want to win.”
Casey: “She was being racist anyway. Serves her right.”
Rory: “At least we got rid of a big threat. Though we do need a leader.”
Casey: “Let’s decide tomorrow. It’s getting late.”

***


Helen: “Must not waste electricity.”

Jacintha Neo is the first to leave! If the most likely to survive can’t survive, who will?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!