Friday 17 July 2015

20.07-Reality TV gold





The last time on the Smole, the two tribes had to break into groups of four and one from each had to guess who was telling the truth and who was lying based on the few days of interaction they had. Ultimately, only 40/90 points were earned, making the pot 100/280 points. Victor won the exemption for his tribe for taking the shortest time to guess even though he contributed absolutely nothing to the pot, so Tribe Vol had to face execution again. Rory, Kiki and Norma were nominated and Kiki was the one who left. Who shall be next? Can Tribe Vol do something to change the situation?

***
 

Tribe Vol is making a beeline for food.

Casey: “Hey, where’s he going?”
Norma: “Well, clearly he must feel guilty. Forget about him. Let’s just eat. Let’s celebrate because I think we discovered who that dastardly Mole is!”
Casey: “You think it’s him?”
Norma: “Why else is he acting so weirdly? We’re not in a coalition, I know, but right now we must have each other’s backs, or we’re goners!”
Casey: “So if we get executed again, we’ll have to nominate each other to avoid auto-execution.”
Norma: “We will not lose! I will not hear of that quitter talk!”
Casey: “Yikes. You’re like an entirely different person.”


Rory: “Hmph! They don’t trust me. I don’t care. All of them want me out. They think it’s better that I’m gone? Ha, just you wait! Opportunity has knocked for the third time. No way am I going to let it escape, or I’ll never hear the end of it from Tanya. But then again, I can’t keep letting this tribe go home, especially if the Mole is really in this tribe. Because that would mean I’m stuck with the Mole! I must do something to gel everyone together.”

***


Rory: “Hey guys, let’s play with the sprinkler! It’s a great way to cool down.”


Rory: “Come on! Any normal, sane person will join me!”
Norma: “I’m not insane, who said I’m insane? Show yourself, or I’ll kill you!”
Rory: “Er…”
Norma: “Oh, sorry about that. It’s so hard to control the other me. I’m normal though, so I’ll join!”

***


Mission time. In this mission, one from Tribe Siaokee will have to sit out while two others will join Tribe Vol temporarily. There are four mats. Four contestants from each tribe will stand on a mat and perform a certain action related to the theme “What you will do at a party”. The last contestant from each tribe will stand on the deck behind and do the same. Whoever performs the same action as the one on the deck is eliminated. There is only one chance, but it is possible to eliminate all four in one fell swoop, provided that all four perform the same type of action. For every contestant still remaining, 10 points are added. This is worth 80 points. The exemption will go to the tribe who manages to eliminate the most contestants from the opposing tribe.


 
Casey is chosen to eliminate the other contestants for Tribe Vol. Hossan is chosen to do the same for Tribe Siaokee.


Casey: “What did they do to their bonfire?”


Romeo: “Ah, I see that you’re the one they sent over. Well, good luck with trying to get any of us out. You’ll never get a match!”


Ernest and Uma have volunteered to go to the other tribe.

They have performed their actions. Now, what will Hossan perform?



Hossan plays the guitar!


There’s a match! Hossan has managed to eliminate Rory! 30 points are earned.



Can Casey eliminate them, or will Tribe Siaokee prevail once more?


These are their actions. What will Casey perform?

 

Casey chooses to wave!
Casey: “At a party, you’re bound to meet people, so you’ll definitely wave and say hello.”


Looks like she eliminated Romeo! Another 30 points are earned, making this 60/80, or 160/360. Because both Casey and Hossan tied, the exemption will go to the tribe that has the most actions that seem to match the theme on first glance.


That team is…






















































































































Tribe Vol!



Team Vol has 3/5 members who seem to match the theme. (only Uma doesn’t seem to match the theme on first glance) On the other hand, Team Siaokee has 2/5 that match the theme (Hossan and Victor).


Victor: “We were on a streak! How could we lose? HOW!”
Eugene: “How dare they say that my action doesn’t look like a party dance?”
Victor: “Unfortunately you don’t look stereotypical, that’s why.”
Nancy: “And you definitely make out at a party! So me blowing kisses should have been accepted!”
Victor: “Maybe it’s because your actions can be mistaken for another theme. There’s no point in complaining anyway. You should have thought better!”
Eugene: “Well we were trying to avoid doing the same action as Casey!”
Victor: “Enough already!”













Casey: “We won! We won! I think our tribe went a little crazy, high-fiving one another when I got back. At long last, we won! They definitely did the right thing in sending me over and they too played a part, otherwise we wouldn’t have gotten the exemption! Finally! We can be safe! Is this the turning point?”

***

 
Victor: “Is someone behind me? Well, don’t bother me…”


Victor: “WOAH! Get off me!”


Victor: “What was that for!?”
Hossan: “Oh, I was just trying to pretend to be your loved one.”
Victor: “I’m not your spouse, you creep! Never knew you were gay!”
Hossan: “What? Don’t you f******* dare call me gay, you f******!”
Victor: “Well, being crass and homophobic again, I see.”
Hossan: “Whatever. I suppose I don’t know how your niece acts. What was her name again? Belle? Arabelle?”

Victor: “Why are we talking about this? I’m going to ignore you.”
Hossan: “Even if you don’t tell me, I already know. Your life is like an open book, Victor. All it needed was some disinterring. I’m a ghost, so I have no morals and obligations to restrain me, so don’t even try to talk about that. Her name is Michelle. I saw some raunchy pictures of her…”


Victor: “Don’t you dare get any funny ideas!”
Hossan: “You are not my mother! Who are you to tell me what to do, you twat? Now, you listen up. I know Reginald has a part to play in this. He’s quite the Casanova, isn’t he? And he has such bad taste. Going after an old friend’s family.”


Hossan: “I know what he did to her. I know what he did to you.”
Victor: “Shut up! You don’t know anything!”
Hossan: “I do! Admit it! Or do you want me to be the one to spill the beans and tell the whole world and this tribe about your scandalous affair?”


Victor: “I said, shut the f*** up!”

Ernest: “Oh my, have you ever seen Victor so mad?”
Luke: “No, but then again, we never really see him often.”
Erenst: “True.”


Victor: “You dare speak to me about that b****** Reginald Black or speak ill of my niece again, I will make sure to kill you! A second time.”


Hossan: “Oh, bring it ON! I have nothing to fear! I’m dead anyway!”


Nancy: “Oh my goodness! Shouldn’t we do something?”
Ernest: “Yes, but what?”
Luke: “Well, Nancy, if you say so. Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Go Hossan! Beat the crap out of that human!”
Ernest: “I don’t think that’s what she had in mind.”


Eugene: “Woah, fighting? Tasteless, dude.”
Ernest: “Shall we like call the cops?”
Romeo: “Ernest, there’s no need to worry. This is reality TV gold. They won’t do anything. And if something happened, I’ll step in.”


Victor: “Goodness, it smells! Must’ve been the carbonic acid from the sea.”


Probably what they need to cool down.



Hossan: “That f****** b******. At least I managed to push his buttons, heh. I actually have no idea what happened. I lied. But looks like it was true after all. All I had to do was force a link between his niece and Reginald, judging from his reaction when asked about him the other day. I’m such a f***** genius. Now that I managed to get something out of Victor, I may consider…nah, Ernest could still be of use. He did, after all, tell me about that spat with Victor when he mentioned Reginald.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!