Monday 24 September 2018

40.17-Negative energy


Previously on the Smole, the final five took turns to windsurf and helm a speedboat, stringing words together to form sentences. 30/150 points were earned from that mission to make the pot 470/890 points. Damien was found to be the one to stab Autumn and was thus eliminated from the Smole. Only four contestants remain and one of them is the Mole. Who is the Mole?


Bonnie: "There must have been a reason why Damien targetted Shirley."



Bonnie: "Shirley does feel...less innocent than when I first met her. Has she really fooled us all?"



Carol: "Jerome, I miss you. I'm sorry that I hurt you and I'm sorry we never got a chance to watch the sunset together. But Shirley warned me against you. What does it mean? What secrets have you been hiding from me, Jerome? Should I be crying or feel relieved over your execution?"


Shirley: "What have I become?"


Shirley: "Oh I missed."


Shirley: "Every time I close my eyes, no matter how much I try to suppress or forget it, it comes back to me more vividly than ever. I just want to work this negative energy off but the more I do the stronger it gets."


Shirley: "I give up."


Shirley: "We are inherently evil creatures. That's what I've come to believe. You can call it naivety or foolishness, but I used to think that we were born good and slowly corrupted over time. But no matter what, deep down we were all virtuous and there was even the tiniest glimmer of goodness in everyone. And my mission was to dig that out and have my patients rediscover it. But I've lost all faith. When a rebuilder of faith loses her hope, what else can she do but give up? There's no use fighting against the nature of who we are."

*
*
*


Contestants will be entering a hedge maze for the next mission. Carol has volunteered to be the killer. The other three must find their way out of the maze to earn 40 points. Carol's role is to tap the other three out before they leave the maze. Either one of the following two contestants will earn the final exemption this season: The last of the three to exit the maze, or Carol if she eliminates everyone else.


Bonnie: "How does it feel to be in the final four?"
Shirley: "It's incredible. I was once the first to be executed and look where I am now."


Philo: "Carol, I have amazing to show you."
Carol: "It better not be your dick because I'm not interested in it."
Philo: "Do I really look like that kind of guy to you?"
Carol: "Well, considering how you mooned me the other time..."

*
*
*


The mission begins. The other three get a headstart.


Carol: "I volunteered to be the 'killer' because I thought I should take charge of something for a change. Thankfully I'm on good terms with everyone here so they supported me. And I really really want that exemption. My mind is in a lot of places right now and I'm afraid that I will not perform up to mark in the next quiz."


Philo: "I've done something like this before. I should have an advantage."


Bonnie: "The height of the hedge is slightly lower than my height. I need to crouch down a little."


Carol: "I'm not going to run in these heels. Not again."


Shirley: "It's a good thing I'm actually wearing appropriate clothes."
Philo: "Oh no. I think Carol is here. I need to run."


Philo: "Oh, it's just you."


Shirley: "It's Carol!"


Shirley: "Philo, Carol's over there!"


Shirley: "Quick! There's a slight opening. In here!"
Philo: "Can't I just blend into the bush like Homer?"




Carol: "I think I saw Philo squeeze into that opening."


Philo: "Do you think she saw us?"
Shirley: "It's not very obvious that there's an opening here, so hopefully not."


Shirley: "We should be safe here."


Carol: "Ugh. I'm going to get a lot of pricks...but for the exemption, I must do it."


Bonnie: "I need to tiptoe to avoid making too much noise. Where is the exit?"


Shirley: "Anyway, keep your volume down. We don't want her to hear us."


Philo: "Er...Shirley?"


Philo: "Sorry but I have to save myself first!"


Shirley: "Welp! I'm out, I guess?"


Carol: "Now you are."


Philo: "The exit! I found the exit!"


"Philo, this is the entrance."


Philo: "Fu...er, I mean fun."


Carol: "Is that Bonnie?"


Bonnie: "I need to stay hidden in the maze for some time first before I exit."


Carol: "Yuck. But I thought I saw her here."


Bonnie: "I think I managed to escape from her."


Philo: "A dead end."


Carol: "Where are they?"


Bonnie: "Oh no."


Bonnie: "I need to find somewhere to hide."


Bonnie: "She's really doing her best to get rid of all of us."


Carol: "Hmm..."


Bonnie: "Damn it."


Carol: "Sorry, you're out."


Philo: "I'm lost. I need to calm myself and be one with nature. Let it guide me out."


Carol: "I can't find Philo. The mission isn't over yet so that means he still must be in the maze somewhere."


Carol: "Ah, the exit is here. I'll hide here and ambush him."


Philo: "This must be it!"


Philo: "Oh, it's not. It's a dead end."


Carol: "He's taking forever to come. Are we just waiting for each other now?"


Philo: "The exit. At last!"


Carol: "It's so hot and I'm sticky and my clothes have leaves on it."


Carol: "Why am I even here?"


Philo: "Exemption here I...oh."


Philo: "Shit shit shit shit sorry for my dirty mouth!"


Philo: "Why do I keep running into dead ends?"
Carol: "You have nowhere to run now."


Philo: "Wait! Carol, let's make a deal. You let me go and we can earn points."
Carol: "But then you'll get the exemption and not me."
Philo: "I'll give you my entire journal for the rest of the game!"


Philo: "Deal?"
Carol: "No deal. Bye Philo."
Philo: "Oi!"


Philo: "Grr..."


Carol: "My job here is done then. I'm out of the maze."


"Congratulations Carol. You have earned an exemption, albeit at the expense of 120 points."
Carol: "I'm going into the finale!"

Thanks to this mission, Carol has a free pass to the finale. Or did she already have one from the start? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!