Monday 3 September 2018

40.11-Ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner


Ten returning contestants had to participate in an adaptation of Season 39's finale mission but it ended with 0/50 points this time around. In a shocking twist Lisette, Milan and Benjamin were executed together, perhaps due to the Mole's influence in their quizzes or in spite of it. 280/500 points have been added to a once-empty pot but can the group continue to add more? Or will the Mole sabotage in the next mission?



Carol: "I don't feel good about keeping Damien's journal."


Carol: "I should return it. I must be jinxed to never have a lasting coalition."


Carol: "I hope Philo doesn't notice me."


Carol: "I'll just hide it somewhere to make it look like he dropped it."


Damien:" Ice cream for breakfast?"


Autumn: "Why not? Living alone means I can eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner."


Damien: "Who am I to judge? I'm microwaving pizza for breakfast."


Autumn: "No parents for the win!"


Damien: "She does make a good point. I love Ma but I am a grown man who can make my own decisions in life."


Damien: "That means finding another Mole. I should eat my fill before thinking about stuff. I can't think on an empty stomach."


Bonnie: "Should I give Herb another chance?"


Bonnie: "He's finally admitted his mistake, and he does seem sincere...but it could be an act."


Bonnie: "Another surprise triple execution could come up. I don't want to lose Herb again like I did in Season 21 and then spend the rest of my time chasing him down."


Bonnie: "Ah, to hell with it. I don't want to lose this chance. I'll give him another chance whether he's faking it or not. I don't want any regrets."


Philo: "My skin is wrinkling. I should have brought more moisturiser and cream. I want the cameras to capture my good side."


Philo: "I can't help but feel forgotten. I was once a distinguished actor. How did I fall to nothingness? Even here on the Smole, I don't feel like I'm getting as much screen time as I should. Am I really less interesting than the other contestants? It's so weird to be out on the streets and everyone just walks past you like you're invisible. Normalcy is not a life I want to lead. But what can I do to prevent my fame from slipping?"


Philo: "Who's there? This is supposed to be private."
Shirley: "I couldn't help but overhear a part of your confession."


Shirley: "If you want to be remembered, you are going to have to grab everyone's attention."
Philo: "But how?"
Shirley: "Be controversial. Sabotage. Be outlandish. Be the peacock strutting down the runway."


Philo: "Is this what I have to do to stay current?"
Shirley: "I've spoken to a lot of patients, including those that are obsessed with celebrities. They told me that they love the crazy and bold ones. Ultimately it's your choice, but I hope you get to flaunt your feathers like the peacock you are. It would be a shame for someone like you to get buried."

*
*
*


Damien: "My hands are itching. I haven't done my job in a long while."


Damien: "I've been eyeing that music player for the longest time. It could fetch a lot of money. Nobody will notice if it's gone."


Damien: "Wait, I don't remember that mermaid being there. That looks like Autumn's. She must be trying to make this place feel more like home."


Bonnie: "Stop right there! I know exactly what you're trying to do."
Damien: "No you don't. Mind your own business."


Bonnie: "Oh? Then why are you stalking and acting so furtively?"


Damien: "I'm trying to pretend to be a vampire. Got a problem with that? Roar."
Bonnie: "Vampires don't roar."
Damien: "They do if I say so."


Carol: "Which inconsiderate soul just dumped all the trash on the front lawn? This is disgusting."

*
*
*


The final seven will be visiting the Botanical Gardens Gallery for the next mission. Similar to Season 29, one by one the contestants will enter the building. There are seven questions pertaining to each of the final seven and to answer them, the contestants must put the correct contestant's photo at the right question. However, this requires them to get a photo from a different question first. They have fifteen minutes each and if they are still in the main building after fifteen minutes, all portraits will be reset. This is worth 140 points: 20 for every correct answer at the end of the mission.


Shirley goes first.


Shirley: "We agreed on an order relatively quickly and smoothly. I would go first and do some recce work. I wouldn't touch a single portrait. According to Bonnie the last time this mission took place the contestants who went earlier would be able to guide the contestants who entered the maze later. The fact that I was recommended to be first shows the trust that they have in me. I won't let them down."


Shirley: "I have fifteen minutes, which is apparently shorter than what the Season 29 contestants had. Milan just needed to survive one more execution and she would have been a valuable help here."


Shirley: "Wait, I think I saw something...or someone. Oh, it's Herb."


Shirley: "The question is inscribed on the frame...I can't believe they would ask such personal questions."


Shirley: "Nothing here. Time to head the other way."


Shirley: "This is a beautiful place to visit."


Shirley: "That's a really pretty picture of a waterfall. I wonder if the name of the artist is written on it."


Shirley: "Good thing I stopped to admire the waterfall. I nearly missed this question. Who likes to eat fast food? It's definitely not me. It's either Damien, Autumn or Bonnie."


Shirley: "Hmm, which way to go..."


Shirley: "It's too bad I don't have time to stop and soak in the greenery. It's so relaxing."


Shirley: "It's a dead end. Better head back."


Shirley: "The layout is maze-like and confusing but fortunately all the plants can act as markers so we don't get confused."


Shirley: "This narrow passageway also leads to a dead end."


Shirley: "Wait, I think I went in here already."


Shirley: "Another photo. I need to recall all my steps."


Shirley: "Who is an avid hat collector? It must be Autumn, so the previous question isn't referring to Autumn."


Shirley: "Or maybe--ow I hit the ledge--or maybe it's Philo or Bonnie. They are the only three contestants to wear hats."


Shirley: "I need to keep track of time as well. I should move faster."


Shirley: "Such a pretty flower."


"Time is up."
Shirley: "Fuuudge. I knew I spent too long in here."

*
*
*


Shirley: "Oh, there are maps. Why is there a vase of flowers on the chair?"


Shirley: "This remote control should control this TV. I was right. It's a CCTV."

*
*
*


Damien: "I can't waste any time."


Damien: "Who is a rape victim? It definitely can't be Herb. He's more of a rapist than a victim."


Shirley: "Damien, I see you through the CCTV."
Damien: "Shirley, I can hear you."


Shirley: "I can see your back. The answer to the question is me."
Damien: "I'll take this down then. Where's your portrait?"
Shirley: "I don't know. I didn't make it out of the maze in time, so I was blindfolded and led out to a pavillion."


Shirley: "I'm surprised he was completely apathetic about it."



Shirley: "Anyway, there's nothing else of interest. Turn back and head the other way."



Shirley:" You clearly don't trust me."
Damien: "Go claim a prize."


Damien: "Okay, which way now?"


Shirley: "To your left."


Shirley: "Damien, is the answer to that question you?"


Damien: "Maybe."


Shirley: "I know what you are trying to do, and you can do that when more of us are watching. But right now there's only me and you, and I don't suspect you. The more you do this, the less I suspect you. So let's just be honest to each other here. Can we do that?"


Shirley: "I think that the answer is Bonnie. She needs to eat quick meals on the go for her job. And it's neither you nor Autumn."


Shirley: "To your right there is a portrait of Philo."
Damien: "Can you stop buzzing in my ear?"


Damien: "On my left there is also me."


Shirley: "Oh. How did I miss that when I was there? What does it say?"
Damien: "Who kissed dermatologist Carmen Nancy Evalon? Who the hell is she?"


Damien: "Which left do I take? Which one brings me to the most questions?"


Shirley: "I need to locate you first. You're not showing up on the feed. Also, the questions aren't marked out on the map so I don't know where the questions are."


Damien: "Then I'll take this one. Bonnie looks like she has a plant moustache."


Damien: "Who is a potential successor to a seafood restaurant? I didn't realise any of us here were heirs and heiresses."


Shirley: "Time is running out. Just put Herb's picture down and exit the maze."


Shirley: "There's a holographic projection that's blowing itself up and cutting my face. That must mean that time is running low."


Damien: "Are you drunk or high?"


Damien: "I'll just place Herb's photo down."


Damien: "I need to replace his picture with Bonnie's. Left or right?"
Shirley: "Let me try and find you...right!"


Damien: "How much time left?"


Damien: "Screw it, I'm getting out of the maze."


"Time is up."
Shirley: "You're still holding on to Bonnie's picture. You just took it out of the game."


Shirley: "You should have just dropped the picture. At least it would still be part of the mission."


Damien: "It's just one photo."
Shirley: "Who do you think that last question about the seafood restaurant could be about?"
Damien: "Maybe it's whoever likes seafood."
Shirley: "I like sushi. Does that count?"

*
*
*


Damien: "Bonnie, turn right."


Bonnie: "Alright. I'll play your game."


Shirley: "According to this map, there are some areas we have yet to foray into."
Damien: "Bonnie, are you the answer to the question in front of you?"


Bonnie: "Possibly. I like hamburgers but I'm not the only one who eats fast food."
Damien: "Then let's move on."


Bonnie: "Damien, why is there a blank frame?"


Damien: "I lost sight of you. Keep on walking. Maybe another camera feed will pick you up."


Bonnie: "I see Philo."


Damien: "Are you the answer to that question?"


Bonnie: "No. This is my only hat. I'm also not lesbian for the opposite question."


Shirley: "You don't have to be romancing the dermatologist to kiss her."
Shirley: "So that's where Bonnie is now. According to the map, she should be over there."


Bonnie: "I think I should take one portrait. I'll never know when I need it."


Bonnie: "Who is a potential successor to a seafood restaurant?"


Bonnie: "I'll put Philo as my answer."


Damien: "Are you very sure it's him? Or are you just randomly slotting photos?"


Bonnie: "Another blank...who is the Mole? I know this part. If I give the correct Mole I get 10 bonus points. If I put the wrong Mole I lose 10 points."


Damien: "Put Shirley."


Bonnie: "You think it's Shirley?"


Damien: "Shh! She's one of my suspects."


Bonnie: "Okay. I'll listen to you. I have inputted her name."


Damien: "Good. Now quickly get out of there before Shirley realises where you are."


Bonnie: "I somehow missed this.Whose only living parent is a mother? My sole living parent is my father so it's not me. Autumn's parents are both still around so it isn't her."


Bonnie: "I'll swap out the pictures."


Damien: "You and I both know the answer can't be Herb."


Shirley: "Why did she do that?"


Bonnie: "I don't have a lot of time left. I need to get back to the entrance of the maze."


Bonnie: "There it is."


Bonnie: "I sure hope that Autumn wasn't raped, but I need to exit the maze first or my effort would have been wasted."

*
*
*


Bonnie: "I'd like the phone."


Damien: "Why? I think I'm doing fine with it."
Bonnie: "Your voice was the only one I heard the entire time. You were clearly hogging it."
Damien: "I'm not giving it up and that's final."


Bonnie: "Fine. Then can you at least answer me why there's a missing portrait in the gallery?"
Shirley: "That's my fault. I took your photo out of the maze."


Damien: "You?"
Bonnie: "Oh? I'd like to hear more about this."

*
*
*


Philo: "Oh my goodness. Autumn was raped? I had no idea. That poor, poor girl..."
Damien: "We don't know. Do you know?"
Philo: "No I don't know."


Damien: "Then forget it. Turn 180 and walk straight."
Bonnie: "You seem to be experiencing a graphical glitch, Damien."
Damien: "No you're just imagining it."


Shirley: "It's me. I told Damien that the answer is me."
Bonnie: "Oh...Where is your picture?"
Shirley: "I don't know. Nobody has seen it yet."


Damien: "Do you like fast food?"
Philo: "Absolutely not. That's unhealthy. I'm vegetarian."


Bonnie: "Damien, tell Philo to take Carol's picture. I think I have an idea where she goes."
Damien: "I was going to do that. There's no need for you to tell me what to do."
Philo: "You guys are on speaker mode, aren't you? That's why I can also hear Bonnie?"


Damien: "Replace my photo with Carol's."
Philo: "Why?"


Philo: "But why? I'm the one who kissed Carmen."


Philo: "Her fame landed her a role in the sitcom Potty Mouth, of which I was a part of. I shared an on-screen kiss with her."


Damien: "Turn around and put Carol's photo there."
Philo: "But I don't think she's an avid hat collector."
Damien: "Just do as I say."


Bonnie: "Shirley, you've been studying the map extensively. Where was Philo's picture put just now?"
Shirley: "It was over here. That's where you placed it."


Bonnie: "Philo, listen to me. Turn right, then right again."


Philo: "I see it! My beautiful face! I could almost kiss him but that would be incest."


Philo: "I'm vegetarian. There's no way I'll succeed a seafood restaurant business. But I wonder who will..."


Damien: "Take the photo, then turn right."


Philo: "Who is the Mole?"


Shirley: "I didn't see this. Did you, Bonnie?"
Bonnie: "I did. Damien told me to put your name down. And judging from the fact that he walked away, he's going to ask Philo to do the same."


Shirley: "I don't think Philo should or would reveal to us who he thinks the Mole is."


Philo: "I'm not sure. I think I'll abstain. What if I'm wrong? And if Shirley really is the Mole, then won't she give me a penalty because she knows I suspect her? Damien, are you trying to get me killed?"


Damien: "Philo! Philo!"
Shirley: "I expected that."
Bonnie: "Damien, if you would so kindly come back, do tell Philo to swap the two pictures and then leave before time runs out."


Philo: "My handsome face in the right location."


Philo: "And...Damien."


Philo: "I'm out of the maze in time guys. Also, it's starting to rain so the sky is getting really dark."



Bonnie: "We still have yet to see your picture, Shirley."
Shirley: "Looking at the map, there are a couple of areas we have yet to explore. We need to direct the next few contestants there."


Bonnie: "We now have more contestants. One should take the phone, one should watch the time, one should study the map and one should watch the CCTV."
Philo: "I don't mind watching the time. That's an important job."
Shirley: "I already studied the map. I have it in my head. I will look at the CCTV."

*
*
*


Autumn: "What? I was not raped. Who is spreading rumours about me? Who thinks I was raped?"


Autumn: "It definitely isn't me."


Bonnie: "Turn around and walk straight."
Bonnie: "There's no need for that. Autumn, are you going to inherit a seafood restaurant, like to collect hats or enjoy eating fast food?"


Autumn: "I don't own any restaurant business and neither do my parents. I like fast food but I love vegetarian grilled salmon more. But yes I do love collecting all sorts of hats."


Philo: "Did she just say she likes vegetarian salmon? What kind of monster is she?"


Shirley: "Then the fast food question should be you, Bonnie. Or it could be Damien. He gave me an ambiguous answer."
Bonnie: "It's not Damien. He likes sushi."
Damien: "Dammit. How did you know? Anyway, Autumn, turn left."


Autumn: "I found the question."


Autumn: "I'm the avid hat collector, not Carol."


Damien: "Get out of there and turn right. Remove my photo."


Shirley: "But then where will it go? I don't want another case whereby another photo is removed from the mission."



Autumn: "I see you, Damien. As in your face. Your photo. Do I replace it?".


Damien: "Yes."
Autumn: "Okay."


Autumn: "I don't think the answer is Carol, but I guess we have to wait and see."


Damien: "Stop. Turn in."


Autumn: "Whose only living parent is a mother?"


Autumn: "That's clearly you, Damien. Your mother is Angel."


Philo: "Less than five minutes to go."
Shirley: "We should try and maximise our correct questions."
Bonnie: "Philo, next time tell us before it goes under 5 minutes."
Damien: "Autumn, turn left."


Shirley: "What are you doing?"
Damien: "Throwing her into uncharted water."
Shirley: "She still has Herb's photo. Don't forget that. Our topmost priority is for her to return the photo."
Damien: "We don't have time for that."


Autumn: "Can I just drop the picture on the floor?"
"That is not allowed."


Autumn: "There are only flowers here. Why did you bring me here?"


Shirley: "There's only one area where my portrait could be in the case."
Damien: "We can't drop the photo. Looks like we have to take it out of the maze.'


Bonnie: "Pass me the phone."
Damien: "Catch."
Shirley: "We are screwing up but I don't know which one of you is doing it."


Bonnie: "Autumn, listen to me. I need you to return to Carol's picture and swap it out with Herb. He should be the answer to that question. Do you remember where Carol's picture was?"


Shirley: "What are you doing?"
Damien: "Everything is going to reset if you don't get her out of there."
Bonnie: "Turn right. Quicken your pace."


Philo: "44 seconds!"


Shirley: "Bonnie, give it up!"
Bonnie: "Change of plans. Autumn, head for the exit."


Bonnie: "Make a run for it!"


"Time is up."
Autumn: "That was a close one."


Philo: "I don't know what kind of risks you were trying to take."
Bonnie: "We only have two more chances. One of our chances is Herb."


Shirley: "We lost another portrait. And we still haven't found the last question."
Damien: "What if the last question is the Mole one?"
Autumn: "What Mole one?"
Shirley: "Impossible. That's spoiling the whole season."


Autumn: "I think we should send Herb straight for exploration. Most of the portraits are in the correct place anyway."
Philo: "I think Bonnie or Shirley should take control of the phone and not Damien."
Damien: "Whatever. I'll sit this one out. I'm tired anyway."


Bonnie: "You read the map. Take your places everyone."
Damien: "I'm just going to sit out this round."


Bonnie: "Ugh, whatever. Herb is here. Herb, turn right."
Autumn: "So there are some CCTVs around the maze and to switch between feeds I just press the remote, am I right?"
Shirley: "Absolutely."

*
*
*


Bonnie: "Turn left."
Herb: "Hold on. I haven't even reached the end yet."


Bonnie: "Stop. Look to left and right and tell me if you have any other answers."


Herb: "Where's the question?"


Autumn: "It's on the frame."


Herb: "I don't know any of the answers. I assume they are correct. Why not you ask Philo and Autumn?"


Bonnie: "I already did. Turn right."
Shirley: "I think he's getting confused."
Autumn: "It is a maze."

Bonnie: "Now turn the second left."
Herb: "You need to slow down. One left..."


Herb: "...two lefts."
Bonnie: "I said second left."
Herb: "This is the second left!"


Bonnie: "Get out of there then turn left."
Shirley: "Bonnie, give him clear, simple directions."


Herb: "Now what?"
Bonnie: "Turn left."
Herb: "There are too many lefts."


Herb: "Do I go through the door?"


Bonnie: "No. Walk to the end. What do you see?"
Shirley: "My portrait has to be there."
Autumn: "Why didn't they put a camera there?"
Shirley: "To add to the challenge, I suppose."


Herb: "I see your face, Shirley."


Autumn: "Excellent! What is the question?"


Herb: "Who currently resides in Simplandia? That's...me."


Bonnie: "Take the photo and retrace your steps. Do you remember the way?"
Herb: "Of course not. All this back and fro is giving me a headache."


Bonnie: "Turn right. No, not that right...actually, just keep on going."
Herb: "Make up your mind."


Herb: "I see Carol."
Bonnie: "Perfect. Do you know anything about a seafood restaurant that could be related to you"



Autumn: "He already said the Simplandia question was his."
Bonnie: "I just wanted to double-check."


Shirley: "Herb, this is Shirley. Can you hear me?"
Herb: "Could you speak louder?"


Autumn: "Maybe turn off speaker phone."
Shirley: "No. I want all of you to be able to hear. Is this clearer?"


Herb: "Ow! Too loud! My ears are ringing."


Shirley: "Sorry. Is this better now? Okay, listen carefully. Walk straight."


Shirley: "You're doing really well. Now walk straight."


Shirley: "Put my portrait in."
Herb: "What is this question? Who is a rape vic..."


Herb: "You've been raped? I'm so sorry, Shirley. Are you okay?"


Shirley: "I'm fine. It's over now."


Philo: "Five minutes. This time it hasn't gone under five yet."


Shirley: "Walk straight."


Shirley: "Turn. Good. Now walk straight."
"Time is up."


Shirley: "No! Everything has been reset."
Damien: "Game over guys. Let's just go home."
Bonnie: "On the bright side, we know where everything should be."
Autumn: "I'm worried that Carol doesn't have enough time."

*
*
*


Shirley: "Carol, you are our last hope."
Carol: "That doesn't sound good."


Shirley: "Our efforts have been wasted, so you need to start from scratch. Hence you have to be quick, understood? Turn right."


Carol: "That's me."
Shirley: "Are you the answer to your question? If no, take it off."


Carol: "It's hard for me to run in this."


Carol: "Which way now?"
Shirley: "Go straight."


Shirley: "Turn right."
Carol: "It's Philo."
Shirley: "Take his portrait."


Shirley: "Turn around and replace Damien with Philo."


Carol: "Done."


Bonnie: "I think it's better for Carol to find your picture first then replace along the way. Otherwise she will be doing extra work."


Damien: "I think this is a faster route that can secure more questions."
Shirley: "Herb? Autumn? Any input?"
Herb: "Don't ask me."
Autumn: "I agree with Bonnie. It will save time."


Shirley: "Philo? You're the deciding vote."
Philo: "12 minutes left. And I agree with the majority."
Shirley: "Very well."


Carol: "My feet hurt."


Shirley: "Walk to the end, and then turn left."


Carol: "Now where? The exit is right here. I can't leave the maze yet."
Shirley: "Walk to the end. You should see my face on the left."


Carol: "I see it."
Shirley: "Take it."


Shirley: "Turn around, then turn right."


Damien: "Wrong right."
Shirley: "Carol, did you hear that? Turn back."

*
*
*


Carol: "I'm here."


Shirley: "Place my portrait. Then turn around."


Carol: "Are you sure?"


Autumn: "Give me that. Carol, this is Autumn. Run as fast as you can!"
Damien: "You're creating unnecessary panic."


Carol: "Ouch! My feet reall hurt."


Carol: "I can't run any more."


Carol: "Who should I put here?"


Shirley: "Leave it."


Philo: "7 minutes."


Carol: "I see a blank portrait."


 Autumn: "Leave it blank. Turn right. Oh no, she's turning too late!"


Carol: "What is this?"


Carol: "I must make use of this. I have to earn bonus points. Otherwise I will feel like I have let the team down."


Carol: "Philo is my Mole."


Autumn: "Personally I think she made a stupid move. Not only did she just tell the whole world who her Mole is, but it's also most definitely wrong."


Carol: "I should get rid of the photos in my possession. Who should go here...oh, it should be me. The seafood restaurant is a family business, although I don't have an interest in it. I'm the most suitable answer."


Carol: "I must hurry."


Philo: "Five minutes."


Carol: "I'm already here. I might as well."


Carol: "Hopefully on the off-chance this is correct."


Carol: "I see everyone gathered over there."


"The mission has ended. Clearly, it is impossible to earn all 140 points from this mission. However, how many points did you earn?"


"Who was a rape victim? You answered Shirley. The correct answer is indeed Shirley."


"Who likes to eat fast food? There is no answer from the seven of you. The correct answer is Bonnie."


"Who has kissed dermatologist Carmen Nancy Evalon? You answered Philo. The answer is Philo."


"There is no answer given for the question 'Who is an avid hat collector?' It is Autumn."


"Whose only living parent is a mother? It is not Autumn; it is Damien."


"Who is a potential successor to a seafood restaurant? The correct answer is indeed Carol."


"Lastly, Herb and not Damien resides in Simplandia. Overall, 3 questions are correct, so 60/140 points have been earned, or 340/640 points for the big-picture contestants. This may change however, due to the bonus question some of you answered. Who is the Mole? We will only find out at the finale."


Philo: "That was a catastrophe."
Shirley: "This is a huge disappointment. I feel like I let down all of you."


Carol: "I'm sorry guys. On the bright side, we did earn some points."


Philo: "And I'm one of the correct answers."


Herb: "I only hope that the bonus points are earned."
Bonnie: "I wouldn't count on it."

The mission didn't turn out as well as it did previously. Is the Mole Shirley, Philo or neither of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!