Monday 20 July 2015

20.08-Sassy poop



Ernest: “Hey Eugene, I was thinking…we started out on the wrong foot, so can we bury the hatchet?”
Eugene: “Sure? I’m that mag…mag…big hearted, yeah.”
Ernest: “Well, not only that…can we form a coalition?”
Eugene: “The double-Es? All right! Sounds like a plan! We’ll rock it! Especially with my pink pants and your…orange shirt! Which, by the way, looks pretty hot.”
Ernest: “Sorry?”
Eugene: “I meant that literally. Like, aren’t you sweating?”
Ernest: “Well, yeah, but I don’t want to wear too many clothes. I didn’t bring much and there’s nowhere to wash, so I try not to change too often.”


Uma: “Nancy, what are you doing?”
Nancy: “Oh, nothing…Boo!”
Uma: “Oh, I’m so scared. Please, you can’t scare me, girl. I scare you!”
Nancy: “I’m not that cowardly either. I won’t go down without a fight.”


Hossan: “I will win. I will use any means possible to make sure of that. I’m p***** that Victor and Heather could guess that I was the Mole so easily that season. I’m here to get payback. I will win. I will defeat all my foes, and I will be the king. I will reign supreme! Muahahahaha!”

***



Eugene: “You know, I think that we should just show off our hot little bods and my hot pink pants. Hey Uma, think you can swim to that end?”
Uma: “Is that a challenge? Bring it on!”


Uma: “Hey! Ugh, why the heck did I bring flippers?”


Nancy: “We really hit it off. Romeo, please, pretty please, pretty please with a cherry on top, be my Romeo?”
Romeo: “You’re too young for me.”
Nancy: “Oh, not that Romeo. I meant be my coalition partner.”
Romeo: “Well…alright. I guess so. But let’s keep it secret. That way we can spring a surprise on them.”
Nancy: “Ambush. I like it.”













Nancy: “I’m slowly working up a plan to exact revenge on Taylor Bleu. I’ve gotten Romeo. I believe he has all the skills necessary. I’m planning on keeping contact with him after this is over, so that we can fully carry out the plan. I just need to get Hossan on my side. We can defame Taylor Bleu on national TV, then continue with the rest of it off-screen after I win my money. I’m such a devilish genius.”



Luke: “Ah, refreshing. I’d jog around the island if I was allowed to.”

***


Ernest: “Victor, please, I’m being sincere here. I really want to be in a coalition with you!”
Victor: “Who are you fooling? You ratted on me! Of all people, you told Hossan. Hossan Ghoti! You told that stupid ghost about Reginald and me. He’s a blackmailer and you’re an accomplice. You’re also in his coalition. Do you think it’s possible that we will ever be in a coalition?”



“Attention! Please gather by the fire pit!”

Romeo: “Did I use too much strength? Oops.”
“Ahem.”

***

“Good. Now, it’s been over a week and you guys are finally experiencing your first execution ceremony. Choose two to nominate to take the quiz.”


Victor: “My vote is for Uma and Hossan. Hossan is self-explanatory, but I feel that with Uma’s temperament, it could cost us. I’m usually calm. The sudden outburst was totally unexpected, even to me. I never knew I had it in me.”


Eugene: “Like, Luke because he’s so secretive he may be the Mole, so I need to test it out to see if he’ll be going or not. To test it, I’ll send Victor too because I have confidence he’ll do well, thus helping me confirm whether Luke is the Mole or not.”


Luke: “Nancy and Eugene. Nancy is too young. She wears heels for crying out loud! On an island! For over a week! As for Eugene, I just think he’s too loud. I don’t like that guy.”


Hossan: “I will pick Luke and Victor. I want to see if I can get to dig out something from that Luke. He’s way too secretive. Maybe taking a quiz will provoke something. As for Victor, he can go to hell. I’m done with him anyway. Wouldn’t it be splendid if the strong player Victor is executed early?”

Uma: “I will nominate Luke and Romeo because Luke is too secretive and furtive and he’s not going to gel with the rest of the tribe and win our trust. Romeo, on the other hand, is too smooth, and he’s a winner. Why him and not Victor? Well, that’s because he seems to be less smart. He’s wearing a suit most of the time and he seems to be less of a help to the team.”


“Hossan Ghoti and Uma Phile. The majority are going to pick Hossan probably, so I must not stand out and seem to go against the tide. Uma thinks she’ll win and beat me. Well, there can only be one woman in this tribe, and that shall be me!”


Romeo: “I pick Eugene and Victor. Eugene thinks he’s sassy and all. He’s got an inflated ego that he needs to pop. Victor is strong. He may very well win. If I don’t get him out now, we may never get another chance. There can only be one winner in this tribe.”


Ernest: “Eugene and Victor are my choices. Something tells me Eugene is not like, so if I want to chummy up to the rest of the tribe who may pick him, I better pick him as well. Victor is good and has made it to the finale in every season he’s been on. This has to stop or else he may win this season!”

***



“The ones who will take the quiz are…















































































































“Victor Pluck and Eugene Sassy.”
Eugene: “What? How can you say no to these pants?”
Victor: “Shut up. I know you all view me as a threat. I just knew it.”


“Also, Luke Sands because there was a tie.”
Luke: “Grunt.”

“Victor-4 votes
Eugene-3 votes
Luke-3 votes
Hossan-2 votes
Uma-2 votes
Nancy-1 vote
Romeo-1 vote
Ernest-0 votes.

The three most disliked contestants, please go and take the quiz.”

***
 
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole belong in the Siaokee or Vol Tribe?
A: Siaokee
B: Vol

Q3: Has the Mole ever been voted for?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: In Mission 4, which tribe was the Mole in?
A: Siaokee
B: Vol

Q5: In Mission 4, was the Mole on the deck or on the mat?
A: Deck
B: Mat
C: Neither

Q6: What action did the Mole do in Mission 4?
A: Dancing
B: Blowing kisses
C: Waving
D: Playing guitar
E: Other
F: The Mole did not take part

Q7: In Mission 4, who was to the left of the Mole (camera view)?
A: Norma Mellow
B: Rory Sim
C: Nancy Harvard
D: Ernest Lee
E: Victor Pluck
F: Eugene Sassy
G: Nobody
H: The Mole did not take part


Q8: In Mission 4, what colour mat did the Mole step on?
A: Red and Green
B: Blue
C: The Mole stood on a deck
D: Neither

Q9: Was the Mole’s action counted as part of the theme on first glance?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not take part

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Casey Eughberton
B: Norma Mellow
C: Rory Sim
D: Hossan Ghoti
E: Nancy Harvard
F: Ernest Lee
G: Uma Phile
H: Victor Pluck
I: Romeo Rake
J: Luke Sands
K: Eugene Sassy

***



“Alright, we have the scores. The one going home tonight is…”

































































































 
“…not Victor Pluck.”
Hossan: “Wipe that smug grin off your face.”
Victor: “You voted for me then. Should’ve guessed.”
Eugene: “Bummer. My whole quiz was banging on Luke being the Mole. If he’s not the Mole, I’m dead. If he is the Mole, I’m still dead because I’ll be auto executed. Bye guys.”
“The first from Tribe Siaokee to be executed is…”
















































































































































































 

“…Eugene Sassy.”
Eugene: “Sassy poop. Totally knew it!”


Eugene: “Sorry Eugene, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”

Eugene: “Well, I hope my execution has given you all some insight and stuff. Good luck and adios!”

Victor: “Well, he definitely wasn’t one of the first few members who deserved to leave.”
Uma: “I want my phone back. I’m itching.”
Hossan: “I need to brush my teeth.”


Luke: “What a relief that I wasn’t executed. My heart nearly popped out.”


Nancy: “So you’re not the Mole then.”
Ernest: “Assuming Eugene was telling the truth.”


Luke: “Great. This will be a disadvantage to me.”

 ***

Nancy: “BOO!”
Ernest: “Aah! Hey!”
Nancy: “Oh, lighten up, will you. You don’t think there’s a ghost here, do you?”
Ernest: “There is and that’s Hossan. If I’m not scared of him, then I’m not scared of any ghost.”


Victor: “Oh? You should be very scared, Ernest.”
Ernest: “What did I ever do to you, Victor?”
Victor: “You made me your enemy by aligning yourself with Hossan.”
Ernest: “You do realise that that’s probably what caused Eugene to go, right? We’re becoming divided whereas the other tribe is becoming united.”
Victor: “And you would know? Mole!”

***


Nancy: “I’m thinking about us forming a coalition…”
Hossan: “With Romeo, am I right?”
Nancy: “How did you…”
Hossan: “I’m a ghost. I can sneak up easily. I know all. I know that you want to get us to defame Taylor Bleu and get revenge for stealing your man. The answer is no. You can’t manipulate me, girl.”


Ernest: “What did you say?”
Hossan: “How long have you been in there?”
Ernest: “Long enough to know that I was being used! How could you?”
Hossan: “Well, serves you right for trusting the wrong guy.”


Ernest: “And you, Nancy. I would never think you were such a schemer! You want to plot revenge on someone just because you didn’t get your lover and you want to manipulate others into doing so as well? I’ve got to warn them! And I’m terribly disappointed in you! You’ve got the popularity, the looks and the smarts. I would expect you to have good charcter too.”


Nancy: “Ugh! I don’t need a lecture! Stupid Hossan. Was this part of your plan? To let someone else know to thwart my plans?”
Hossan: “Well it’s such a delightful turn of events.”


Nancy: “Wait…you two…you two are in cahoots! Ha! I have a secret of my own, Ernest and Hossan! Two can play at this game!”
Hossan: “I’ve nothing to lose or fear.”
Ernest: “Great!”


Back at Tribe Vol…


Casey: “It feels so great to not worry about being executed. Now I can cook with peace of mind.”


Norma: “And I shall record some stuff in our journal.”

Tribe Siaokee finally has their first execution! Who will follow?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!