Friday 10 July 2015

20.03-AAH! My eyes!




Previously on the Smole, 16 contestants joined for another time. They played simple chess, to which Eugene won the exemption for his tribe, Tribe Siaokee. Tribe Vol had to nominate two to be executed, but in the end because there was a tie in votes, three went up to take the quiz: Poppy, Jacintha and Kiki. In the end, it was Jacintha that left. 60/150 points were earned. Can they do better?














Nancy: “I am back to win. I was executed the first time, which was stupid and inconceivable. I could’ve gotten Tay! Damn you Taylor. Damn you to hell! You stole him from me! If you have the guts, why not we play a fair game, huh? Despicable. Taking him from me when I was locked up in the attic. I can’t believe there’s such a lowly woman! And she appeared so many times on the Smole! Disgusting. I still remember Season 17, where they kissed before Tay left. Grr! If I replaced her, we would have won! I’m smart, popular, beautiful and everything everyone wants! Now I’m back for revenge. I will win, and then Tay will realise that you’ve got nothing he loves!”


 

Poppy: “I’m so happy I’m safe! I just don’t know why they’d want me to leave first again! I don’t want to have to face the kingdom again! I can survive here!”

***


Norma: “Wasn’t there a baseball or something here?”
Rory: “Rugby ball. It’s with me.”


Poppy: “Oh so cooling!”



Casey: “Sigh. How clean is the water here? I just don’t feel comfortable.”


Rory: “My, you’re sexier than my wife!”
Poppy: “Oh? Thank you!”


 
Norma: “My gosh, it’s so hot I want to rip my clothes off! Violently!”


 ***


Mission time. The contestants have to build as many sandcastles as possible in 3 hours. If there are 10 castles by the end of the time, 20 points will be earned. This is worth 40 points. The team with the most castles gets an exemption.


Norma: “It’s like cooking!”


Poppy: “Don’t make me hungry.”


 
Casey: “My, my, Poppy, please be decent! Look elegant and like a lady, do not spread your legs so wide!”


Christopher: “Sorry I give up I’m hungry.”


Helen: “One castle end! On to the next one.”


Helen: “Oh. I have…this sudden feeling to stop playing with sand.”
Christopher: “Good idea, Helen. Relax with me.”




Kiki: “I don’t like my castle! Redo!”














Christopher: “I was hungry, so I stopped. To lessen the suspicion, I tried to get Helen to join me. Kiki was aiming for perfection, destroying her creation. She could have just left that castle as that and start on another part of the island. Now it doesn’t count!”


2 hours over. For the last hour, I directed them to specifically build outpost sandcastles, for fairness.



Helen: “I shall help again.”

***


3 hours are up! 8 sandcastles have been built. No points earned. Let’s see how Tribe Siaokee is doing.

***


“Your 3 hours start now!”
Nancy: “You made me lose concentration!”


 
Eugene: “I remember there was a fire on my season. I hated it.”
Uma: “Hey! I take offence! I love fires!”
Eugene: “Okay, then let’s stop chatting and just focus on our work.”


Romeo: “Sorry guys. I need to use the toilet.”


Victor: “Sorry. Me too.”


Nancy: “AAH! My eyes!”

***

2 hours up.

Nancy: “I give up. Why am I getting myself dirty? It itches too! Ugh, I need a bath.”


Romeo: “Why’d you give up?”
Nancy: “To use the toilet. Like you.”
Romeo: “You’ve got a quick mind, I’ll give you that.”


 
Eugene: “They itch so bad I need to go! Sorry guys! Need to empty the sand in my pants!”

***


Time’s up! They built 9 castles despite having so many bailing on them, so while they still don’t earn points, making the pot 60/190, Tribe Siaokee wins the exemption again!




Hossan: “I can’t believe I took part in such childish acts!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!