Saturday 25 July 2015

20.10-SOME CRAZY PERSON IS TRYING TO KILL ME AND EAT ME!



Casey: “Sigh…we were clearly outnumbered. Maybe the only reason we won the last mission was because we got extra help.”

***


“It is time for you to sacrifice another contestant.”
Rory: “I have a proposition. Why not we both decide who to pick beforehand, such that all three are nominated equally?”
Casey: “Why? Then all of us will have to go up!”
Norma: “Well, why not both of us vote for you!”
Rory: “Then you’ll both vote for each other next and we’ll all still go up.”
Casey: “Then we just need to choose two to sacrifice.”


 
Norma: “Casey and Rory. Rory’s plan was stupid and Casey escaped the quiz last time.”


Casey: “Rory is going up because he wants us all to go up. As for the other one…I suppose there’s only Norma left to choose. I’m not going to nominate myself.”


Rory: “I will pick Casey so that she goes up and Norma because I’ve no one else left to pick.”

***

 
“Not surprisingly, all of you are going to take the quiz.”

***

 
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole in Tribe Siaokee or Tribe Vol?
A: Tribe Siaokee
B: Tribe Vol

Q3: Does the Mole have long or short hair?
A: Long
B: Short
C: Shoulder-length

Q4: What did the Mole eat before Mission 5?
A: Mac and Cheese
B: Waffles


Q5: In Mission 5, who was the Mole seated beside?
A: Casey Eughberton
B: Norma Mellow
C: Rory Sim
D: Hossan Ghoti
E: Nancy Harvard
F: Ernest Lee
G: Uma Phile
H: Victor Pluck
I: Romeo Rake
J: Luke Sands

Q6: In Mission 5, in what order was the Mole nominated?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Mole was not nominated

Q7: In Mission 5, in which round was the Mole nominated?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Mole was not nominated


Q8: In Mission 5, did the Mole fail before or after the opponent in that challenge?
A: Before
B: After
C: The Mole did not fail
D: The Mole forfeited

Q9: In Mission 5, which round did the Mole do?
A: Reading
B: Pull-ups
C: Finding teddy bear
D: Kicking bean bags
E: The Mole forfeited

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Casey Eughberton
B: Norma Mellow
C: Rory Sim
D: Hossan Ghoti
E: Nancy Harvard
F: Ernest Lee
G: Uma Phile
H: Victor Pluck
I: Romeo Rake
J: Luke Sands

***

 

“Tonight, the one executed will be…”


































































 
Norma: “Aah! My stupid marshmallow’s on fire!”
“Right. Anyway, tonight, one of you will be executed, reducing the tribe to two. Who will it be?”



















































































Casey: “NO! My marshmallow’s on fire!”


“If you two would stop interrupting, the one executed will be…”

























































































 
Rory: “That’s not fair! How dare you burn all three of them, fire!”
“For crying out loud, it’s just a marshmallow! As I was saying, the contestant executed is…”


















































































































































 

“Rory Sim.”
Rory: “Drats. I thought I was right.”


 
“Sorry Rory, but you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Rory: “I thought I survived that last quiz because I was right. Guess I was just lucky. Maybe I was fooled.”

 
Norma: “Disgusting. We’re the only ones left. You better listen to me if you want to survive.”

Casey: “Norma…stop acting. I know you’re the Mole. I put you down. It was such a big risk, but it was a feeling. A feeling that was right. So you’re the Mole. I know it. End of story.”


Norma: “You’re not going anywhere.”

Norma: “I will devour you first…”
Casey: “What? Oh my gosh, you look like…a monster!”


Casey: “SOMEONE HELP!”


Casey: “Great, the only way out is by swimming.”


Norma: “You’re not getting away that easily, prey!”
Casey: “You are a savage beast! Get away from me!”


Casey: “HEEEEEEELLLP! HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP! SOME CRAZY PERSON IS TRYING TO KILL ME AND EAT ME! I never thought she’d be like this, so scary!”


Norma: “SAY YOU’LL DO MY EVERY BIDDING!”
Casey: “YES! YES I WILL! JUST DON’T EAT ME, PLEASE! I have a family to take care of!”
Norma: “AND DON’T YOU DARE ACCUSE ME OF BEING THE MOLE AGAIN!”

Rory has left, leaving Tribe Vol with two members! The tables have turned again! How many more times will it be flipped over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!