Tuesday 28 July 2015

20.12-I am not programmed to enter the fire


Hossan: “Oi Uma!”


Hossan: “You said you’d touch fire.”
Uma: “Oh, I didn’t forget about that.”


Hossan: “Perfect. I’ll light it up.”


Hossan: “That’s it?”
Uma: “I am not programmed to enter the fire. You know that.”


Hossan: “Well Uma, I dare you to bring that flaming stick into the tent then.”


Victor: “Don’t you dare!”
Hossan: “Why should you be meddling?”
Victor: “I know what you’re up to. I will not let you use anyone else!”
Nancy: “Yes Hossan. Victor is right. You really shouldn’t be trying to blackmailing everyone!”


 
Hossan: “Shut up, b****.”
Victor: “I want to punch you in the gut.”


Luke: “What are my chances of winning now that everyone thinks I’m not the Mole?”


Hossan: “I dare you to throw that bottle of acid into the fire pit.”
Uma: “Gladly.”

***


Romeo: “Er…what are you doing?”


Nancy: “Let me tell you a secret. I failed before.”
Victor: “So has everyone.”
Nancy: “Not me, I never fail! Almost never, anyway. It’s a difficult secret to tell.”
Victor: “So why are you telling me?”
Nancy: “I just want you to know that we have a common enemy. You can share anything with me.”


Victor: “No. You’re just like Hossan. I see you approaching him a lot. That’s not a good sign.”
Nancy: “I’m not him! I approach him for different reasons…promise not to share?”
Victor: “No guarantee.”
Nancy: “Well, I guess the cat’s out of the bag anyway…I want to get back at Taylor Bleu, so I’m trying to get him to help. I’ve got nothing against you.”
Victor: “You’re just as despicable. You think he won’t try to get something out of you for enlisting his help?”
Nancy: “He rejected me anyway so he shall pay for that. Why not we team up?”
Victor: “Nice try. I won’t work with someone like you.”


Ernest: “Romeo, you’ve won before, and Luke, you’re not the Mole, since Eugene said he chose you and I can trust him, so can we form a coalition?”
Luke: “Well, it may be of greater benefit.”
Romeo: “Well, I say why not?”

***

 
Victor: “What are you doing here?”
Romeo: “We may be rivals by circumstance but we have no real animosity. Just to let you know that if you’re ever stressed, you shouldn’t forget about me.”
Victor: “And you can help?”
Romeo: “I’m a Triple Agent. My daily stress is much higher. This…this is nothing compared to what I have to deal with. I may be able to share a few tips on how to cope with stress.”


Uma: “Time to record. I will not lose.”

***


Luke: “Oh, this is wonderful! Though it’s suddenly getting colder..”

 

Nancy: “Oh wow it’s snowing!”
Ernest: “I suddenly appreciate the fire and warmth.”

***


“Tribe Siaokee, it is time for another one of you to go. Please cast your votes.”
Hossan: “I couldn’t care less if you vote for me.”
Nancy: “I want to win, please believe that I can win! If Taylor Bleu can, so can I!”
Uma: “Don’t you dare try to vote for a woman! Especially not this one! I have the passion to bring us further!”
Victor: “I’m the leader of this group. Without a leader, the tribe will crumble. I have the brains to bring us to the end. I’ve done it twice, so I can definitely lead us to greater heights.”


 
Luke: “Ernest and Hossan. I know Ernest is in my coalition, but he seems desperate to look for someone to work with. Hossan is too cocky and from the way he usually acts, he’s not a good idea to have around.”

Nancy: “I nominate Ernest Lee because he knows about my plan with Hossan and Uma Phile because she’s my direct rival. As for Victor, he’s too good to get executed. I also volunteered to tell him my plans in the first place and he doesn’t seem like the type to use secrets against others.”


Ernest: “I will nominate Nancy and Hossan because they are schemers who won’t bat an eyelid when they backstab.”

Uma: “Ernest and Romeo. They were the least voted the last time and they seem the least serious or into the game.”


Victor: “Ernest and Hossan. They must be in cahoots. They’re both Moles.”


Romeo: “I pick Ernest and Hossan. Ernest is trying too hard I feel while Hossan is going to try to unearth everything about everyone and expose all our dirty linen. He didn’t mind being voted for so why not bring down that inflated ego of his?”

Hossan: “I choose Victor Pluck because he’s my enemy and Luke Sands because I know he’s not the Mole and I doubt he will be much use to me. I don’t know what I can blackmail him with.”

***

 
“The two to take the quiz are…
































Ernest Lee and…






































Hossan Ghoti.”


The votes:

Luke-1 vote
Nancy-1 vote
Ernest-5 votes
Uma- 1 vote
Victor-1 vote
Romeo-1 vote
Hossan-4 votes

***




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole in Tribe Siaokee or Tribe Vol?
A: Tribe Siaokee
B: Tribe Vol

Q3: Does the Mole wear pants or a skirt?
A: Pants
B: Skirt

Q4: In Mission 6, which square did the Mole initially stand?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th

Q5: In Mission 6, was the Mole in the correct position?
A: Yes
B: No
 
Q6: In Mission 6, who was in front of the Mole?
A: Casey Eughberton
B: Norma Mellow
C: Rory Sim
D: Hossan Ghoti
E: Nancy Harvard
F: Ernest Lee
G: Uma Phile
H: Victor Pluck
I: Romeo Rake
J: Nobody

Q7: In Mission 6, who was behind the Mole?
A: Casey Eughberton
B: Norma Mellow
C: Rory Sim
D: Hossan Ghoti
E: Nancy Harvard
F: Ernest Lee
G: Uma Phile
H: Romeo Rake
I: Luke Sands
J: Nobody

Q8: Has the Mole ever earned an exemption for the tribe?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: Has the Mole ever taken a quiz?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Casey Eughberton
B: Norma Mellow
C: Hossan Ghoti
D: Nancy Harvard
E: Ernest Lee
F: Uma Phile
G: Victor Pluck
H: Romeo Rake
I: Luke Sands

 ***

 
“It’s another execution ceremony. Tonight, one of the guys will be leaving.”


“It’s either Hossan Ghoti or Ernest Lee.”


“The one going home is…”













































































































































































 

“Ernest Lee.”


Hossan: “HA! Bye sucker.”


“Sorry Ernest, but you have been the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Ernest: “My heart feels cold. The evilness in this tribe is too high.”


Ernest: “I hope the winner will be a deserving one.”

***



Victor: “Won’t you get cold, Luke?”
Luke: “I’m stronger than that.”
Romeo: “There goes Ernest. Both Es are gone.”


Victor: “Wait, you were in a coalition?”
Romeo: “Newly formed. Such a pity.”


Hossan: “Maybe I can drug them…”
“Drugging other contestants is strictly forbidden unless allowed by production. If you want to stay, you don’t try anything funny.”

***


 
Romeo: “It’s snowing, Nancy! Do you want to be a snowman? Why are you dressed like that?”
Nancy: “Don’t sound like my Mom.”

 
8 left! Who shall be next to leave? Who is the Mole?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!