Friday 20 January 2017

28.06-And I thought I was the dramatic one


Previously, the final ten had to try and find 70 points the Mole's Accomplice scattered in the swamps of Twinbrook. Only 10 balls were found, but with three of Lynette's and one of Godfrey's balls gone along with them, as well as the two balls in the bag stolen by the hunter, the final amount they salvaged was 16 points, making the pot 84/220 points. Who is the Mole's Accomplice this time? And whose journey will end here?

***


Beth: "I can't believe I was so stupid. I let him touch me! With those grimy hands! I feel so dirty now."
Lynette: "There, there."


Beth: "Wait, are you wearing the same clothes as a few days ago? When that mission took place? Now I'm doubly violated!"
Lynette: "I washed it. And I thought I was the dramatic one."
Beth: "How can you be an actress when you're so quiet? Please, go change into something...new. And more colourful. Your clothes remind me of the swamp. EWWW!"


Rico: "Don't you dare go anywhere. I must know why you threw me into the fire that day. Was it to make yourself look like a hero?"


Kelvin: "It was nothing of the sort."
Rico: "Yeah, right. I bet you're the Mole! You always enjoy seeing others fail."
Kelvin: "Are you asking for a fight? I still have those pocket knives."
Rico: "Your threats mean nothing to me!"


Kelvin: "I killed someone."
Rico: "If you want a fight, I'll give you one! For making me sacrifice myself."
Kelvin: "I went to jail for it."
Rico: "Wait, what?"
Junico: "What?"
Rico: "Pops, how long have you been standing there?"


Kelvin: "For a long while. If only you opened your eyes instead of blowing your top. If everyone acted like you the world would be dead by now."
Rico: "I'll settle this another day."
Kelvin: "That's what you said the other time too. Are you going to stand there all day, Nico?"
Junico: "...Huh? No, no!"


Junico: "How dare you talk to my son like that. Only I can scold him. And you stay away from my son."
Rico: "POPS!"
Kelvin: "Looks like he doesn't want you fighting his battles for him."


Rico: "Pops, don't make me look like a weakling!"


Junico: "I am only helping you, son. Can you appreciate that?"
Rico: "No!"


Junico: "I am your Pops. You don't talk to me like this."


Rico: "You always use that excuse, like that allows you to do everything in this world. Like dirtying my brand new shoes!"
Junico: "Huh? Since when? Oh. That was not purposeful! And I am your Pops. I do not need to say sorry."


Rico: "Why did I join with my son? He is just an ungrateful b******. I raised him up so hard and this is how he treats his Pops. And I help him too much. He should go find out the Mole like a man. Actually, why did I join with him? Hmm..."

***


Beth: "The Mole's Accomplice can't be the Mole, right? Because, that's like nonsensical. How do you have an accomplice or assistant without the Mole?"
Lynette: That...makes sense actually. Not that I don't trust you, heh. So, shall we watch a show? In peace and quiet?"
Beth: "But quiet is boring."
"Quiz time."
Lynette: "Nevermind."

***
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female
Q2: Does the Mole have dyed hair?
A: Yes
B: No
Q3: Before Mission 3, what did the Mole eat?
A: Pancakes
B: Waffles
Q4: In Mission 3, did the Mole wear high heels?
A: Yes
B: No
Q5: In Mission 3, how many balls did the Mole find?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: 4 or more
Q6: Was the Mole caught in Mission 3?
A: Yes
B: No
Q7: Was the Mole caught with balls in Mission 3?
A: Yes
B: No
Q8: In Mission 3,  in what order was the Mole caught?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: The Mole was not caught
Q9: In Mission 3, was the Mole seen returning to starting point?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole never left




Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Beth Bette
B: Godfrey Chellow
C: Junico Laurence
D: Kelvin Kitn
E: Kieran La Dana
F: Kit Chen
G: Lisbon Merino
H: Lynette Pratchett
I: Rico Jury-Laurence
J: Sue Una Law

***

"It is time for another execution. Tonight, it's a double execution. You heard that right. Good thing for the Mole's Accomplice, huh? Speaking of which..."










































































































Lynette: "I am the Mole's Accomplice."


Lynette: "Was my acting good enough? Did I fool you?"


Junico: "Cannot be."


Junico: "I did not think she was the one."
Beth: "I know right? She so owes me one. And she blamed me for not telling her I was the accomplice last time."
"With that out of the way, it is time to see your fates."


"Kelvin Kitn."



























































































































"Safe."


"Junico Laurence."

































































































































Junico: "What does this mean?"
Rico: "That you're safe."
Junico: "Oh...oh, right. Oh, I'm still in!"


"Sue Una Law."





































































































Sue: "Duh."


"Goddfrey Chellow."

























































































































































































































"Unfortunately, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."



Godfrey: "Well. I'm no bigshot or anything, so it's no surprise I'm out. I wasn't fully sure and spent a lot of time deciding what answer to put."


"Kieran La Dana."































































































































Kieran: "Yes!"


"Rico Jury-Laurence."














































































































































































Rico: "If Pops is alive then there's no way I'll die."


"Kit Chen."















































































































































































































"Unfortunately, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."



Kit: "What?"


Kit: "I...I guess it's time to leave."


Godfrey: "After you."
Beth: "I want to have a chat with you, Lynn."
Lynette: "Look, I'm sorry I hid the truth from you but I'm not allowed to share."
Beth: "Sure. You owe me big time, you hear me?"


Kit: "It's a privilege to even be on this journey, but only three of us can make it to the end. Still, I can't believe my time is really over."


Godfrey: "I didn't really need the money and I don't want the fame, so I'm not too upset about leaving. I just wanted to try something new and I did. I just want an average life. Nothing too fancy or turbulent. At least I have a cool story to tell. Good luck to the rest."

***




It's down to eight now that Kit and Godfrey have been executed. Who will be next? Who will be the next Mole's Accomplice?

Pot: 84/220
Beth: 0
Darroll: 0
Edmund: 0
Godfrey: 0
Junico: 82
Kelvin: 0
Kieran: 0
Kit: 0
Lisbon: 0
Lynette: 54
Rico: 0
Sue: 0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!