Sunday 22 January 2017

28.07-If I was a journal



The last time on the Smole, contestants had to find 70 points in the swamps which the Mole's Accomplice, revealed to be Lynette, hid. They managed to retrieve back 16 points, making the pot now 84/220 points instead. It was a shame that Kit, who was shocked, and Godfrey, who was relatively unfazed, were executed in a surprise double execution. With only eight left, who could the Mole be?

***


Just thought it's funny how she pulled out an umbrella despite being handcuffed.


Lynette: "I don't think anybody suspects me any more. I was first to make it in the first mission, I earned 100 points in the soliloquy mission and as the accomplice I only took half the pot, when a Mole would take the chance and take them all."


Rico: "Ugh...what was I doing out here? Oh yeah, I was watching the stars."


Rico: "I know I have an anger problem but I can't help it. My Momma used to bring me to go out and watch the stars whenever I got mad. It always worked. If only she's still around...shouldn't have thought about that. Now I'm mad again."

***


Kieran: "My journal...it's gone. Don't panic, I'm sure I left it somewhere. Think...if I was a journal, where would I be? This is going nowhere. My training doesn't work on non-sentient beings."


Sue: "You are a threat to all of us. I'm going to sue you until you stay in jail forever. And then sue producers for letting a cuckoo on the show."


Kelvin: "I only killed once. But you may be right about one thing."
Sue: "Of course I am. I never lose."


Kelvin: "I haven't done it in a while, and I'm feeling the itch."


Sue: "I do not do favours. Did they get it on tape? This will be used as evidence. Another charge to press."
Kelvin: "What? No. Don't insult me."


Kelvin: "I am not interested in your fat ass."
Sue: "I'm suing you for that. You better remain silent because anything you can say can and will be used against you."


Kelvin: "If you know what's good for you, you'd be shutting your trap."


Sue: "Is that a threat?"
Kelvin: "Nobody likes you, Sue. You better sleep with your eyes open tonight. You'll never know if you will receive a sudden execution."

***


Beth: "Do you like my new dress, everyone?"
Kieran: "Someone took my journal. If anyone would like to admit it, now would be a good time."
Lisbon: "Mine went missing a few days ago. I thought I misplaced it but now that yours is gone too...can we place the house on lockdown?"
"Good morning, players. Your next mission is here. You will pick an outfit and pretend to be mannequins. An expert will be coming to inspect, so make sure to be as believable as possible if you know what's good for you."


Kieran: "We were told to pick a nice outfit and pretend to be mannequins. We were even to be doused in white paint but much protest by a few vocal ones meant the idea was scrapped. That forced producers to throw away those white clones they made. I should have known that there was no expert. Instead, all twelve contestants were there and one outside guy had to pick who was still in game."

***


That's right. Buddy Bailey is our "expert". Every correct "mannequin" he picks fetches 30 points for the pot, up to a total of 240. He doesn't know this however, and can pick as many mannequins he wants. Every executed player he picks results in 30 points being taken away however.


Bailey: "Alright. Let's see what's in store."


Buddy: "Hmm..."


Buddy: "Well, those headless ones can't be it right?"


Buddy: "Oh, nice clothes. Oh a model."


Buddy: "Is he still in the game?"


Buddy: "This is tough. I'll come back to him."


Buddy: "Yup, definitely not it."


Buddy: "If only I just needed to identify real mannequins from fake ones."


Buddy: "Gala would probably like this dress."


Buddy: "I should bring her here some day."


Buddy: "Is he real or fake?"


Buddy: "I'm going to fail this mission."


Buddy: "He moved his head!"


Buddy: "Alright, I'm picking you."


Buddy: "What mannequin looks so unhappy?"


Buddy: "She isn't even trying to look at me. Alright, I shall pick you."


Buddy: "Okay, let's move on over here. I wonder if their hands are sore."


Buddy: "Real or not, it makes little sense for a man to be in the women's department. As in, the mannequin."


Buddy: "Did he just move his hand? That must be a sign. I'm definitely picking you."


Buddy: "If he's one, then maybe she is too."


Buddy: "Hmm...they did collude together to have the same gesture, so I think I'm right in choosing you as well."


Buddy: "On to the third floor."


Buddy: "I can't be picking both now, can I?"


Buddy: "I think I'll just take a gamble and pick the one on the right. Hope I'm right."


Buddy: "Let's see if anyone is hiding in here...nope. Just a bunch of clothes."


Buddy: "Hmm..."


Buddy: "Should I choose you? Look at me if I should."


Buddy: "Okay, I hope you aren't lying to me."


Buddy: "I see one up there."


Buddy: "I'm not sure if I should pick her."


Buddy: "I've picked quite a lot already, I feel. Oh, she's giggling. Maybe I should choose her. Should I?"
Beth: "Hee!"
Buddy: "Okay then."


Buddy: "Let's see what's over here at family wear."


Buddy: "I see you looking at me."


Buddy: "I get that you can't reply me, but can you give me a sign if you're still on the Smole?"
Junico: "Er..." *nods*
Buddy: "Thanks. Then I'll believe you and pick you. How about the one opposite?"
Junico *shakes* "Wait, er...er..."
Buddy: "Got it."


Buddy: "I feel like I picked almost everyone. I better go and check that first one to be sure."


Buddy: "This is a tough one. He really matches those posters."


Buddy: "Blink once if I should choose you, twice if I shouldn't."


Buddy: "Was that once or twice? Man...stop moving your head around so much. Whatever, I shall choose you. Nobody blame me if he's wrong."

***


Buddy has chosen 9 mannequins. 8 of them are correct, one is wrong. This means he helped earn 210/240 points for the pot. 

Pot: 294/460
Beth: 0
Darroll: 0
Edmund: 0
Godfrey: 0
Junico: 82
Kelvin: 0
Kieran: 0
Kit: 0
Lisbon: 0
Lynette: 54
Rico: 0
Sue: 0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!