Wednesday 25 January 2017

28.08-Do or die


Last time, the final eight had to pretend to be mannequins to fool an expert. Many soon caught on that that wasn't what they were really supposed to do when Buddy Bailey came around. They soon realised that Buddy Bailey had tochoose them to earn points, to a maximum of 240 points. Buddy succeeded in picking all of them, but because he also wrongly chose Godfrey, who had been executed, 30 points were taken away, leaving 210/240 points for the mission and 294/460 points in the pot.

***


Lisbon: "Based on my observations thus far, everyone is hiding a secret. And mine will change your life."


Junico: "You must do your part, son."
Rico: "What do you mean? I am! How dare you accuse me of not helping! I showed you how Sue can be the Mole and even suggested spreading it out! You said you'd consider!"


Sue: "I hear yelling inside. I thought the room was empty. Wait, are they talking about me?"


Rico: "But of course you won't. Because you're stupid and slow. You don't see how it's such a big risk to just narrow down to Sue alone."
Sue: "Ahem."


Sue: "So you think I'm the Mole? I can sue you for slander."

***


Beth: "Kieran, you need to do something about Kelvin. I know he's cold and that's hot and all, but I don't want to die."
Kieran: "What? Why me?"


Beth: "You heard me. Go cure him or whatever it is that you do,"


Kieran: "Beth, I'm a neurologist, not a psychiatrist."
Beth: "Like, aren't they the same?"
Kieran: "No. Far from it actually."
Beth: "Could you come over? I can't hear you very well."


Kieran: "Okay."
Beth: "Much better. Now, be safe, hottie. I'll miss you if you die in Kelvin's hands."


Beth: "Let me give you a little massage to prepare you."
Kieran: "That's fine....oh, that's good. Er, I should get going now."
Beth: "Good luck!"


Kieran: "Why are you in here?"
Kelvin: "This room has been vacant ever since Darroll and Edmund were executed. Nobody comes here, so it's a nice place to get some studying done. Why are you here?"


Kieran: "I'm just here to patronize Sue and Beth."
Kelvin: "Uh-huh. Say, I've got a plan. We form a coalition."
Kieran: "What?"
Kelvin: "Nobody will think that we would work together. And if they did, they would assume you were trying to counsel me or something."


Kieran: "Do I have a choice?"
Kelvin: "Yes: do or die."

Kelvin: "I hope I didn't walk into the lion's den."

***


Lynette: "Peace and quiet."


Kelvin: "Oh, hey. Don't mind me. I feel like using one of these instruments."


Kelvin: "You can paint?"


Lynette: "Learned it for a role."
Kelvin: "I really don't remember seeing you on TV at all."


Lynette: "I'm a D-list actress, but a rising starlet. Eek!"


Lynette: "Could you stop that racket please?"


Lynette: "I'm trying to paint here. I can't concentrate with that noise."


Kelvin: "Sorry. Carry on."


Kelvin: "Not bad."
Lynette: "Shh..."


Kelvin: "Ugh, are you always this quiet? This silence is making my hair stand."
Lynette: "The quietest of mouths have the loudest of minds."


Kelvin: "I guess I can't disagree with that. Sometimes I like a little peace and quiet myself too."
Lynette: "I really can't paint with you there."


Kelvin: "So it's now my fault?"
Lynette: "Sorry, that's not what I meant. Well, I guess now that I can't paint any more, I can stop and chat. "


Lynette: "If you don't mind me asking, are the rumours about you killing true?"


Kelvin: "Yes. Are you afraid?"
Lynette: "I'll keep any judgement to yourself. It was probably accidental right? Or in self-defense. That's what I'm telling myself."

***
Quiz time.

Kelvin: "I'm splitting my answers into three suspects. Lynette is very quiet. That's mysterious. She hasn't really sabotaged yet but it could all be a cover up. She could've known she would be able to take money away in the last mission, and only take a bit to throw us off scent. I also suspect Junico. Face it. He's retarded. It's an act, perhaps. I haven't seen him earn any money yet. And lastly, Beth. She has sabotaged a bit and is really apathetic."



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Before Mission 4, what did the Mole eat?
A: Juice
B: Canned soup
C: Cereal
D: Green salad
E: Ice cream

Q3: What did the Mole wear in Mission 4?
A: Everyday wear
B: Formalwear
C: Sleepwear
D: Athletic wear
E: Swimwear
F: Outerwear

Q4: In Mission 4, which floor was the Mole on?
A: Second
B: Third

Q5: In Mission 4, where was the Mole?
A: Women's Formal section
B: Men's Casual
C: Women's Fitness Wear
D: Children's clothes
E: Women's Casual
F: Menswear Edgy
G: Others

Q6: In Mission 4, was the Mole on a pedestal?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 4, what pose did the Mole do?
A: Waving
B: Folding arms
C: None
Q8: In Mission 4, was the Mole by a window?
A: Yes
B: No
Q9: In what order did Buddy Bailey pick the Mole in Mission 4?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Beth Bette
B: Junico Laurence
C: Kelvin Kitn
D: Kieran La Dana
E: Lisbon Merino
F: Lynette Pratchett
G: Rico Jury-Laurence
H: Sue Una Law

***


Beth: "I just want to say that I love those colours, Lynn."
"Tonight, another one of you shall depart. But before that, the Mole's Accomplice is..."





















































































"...Lynette Pratchett."


Sue: "Seriously? Twice in a row? Some of us haven't even gotten one chance to mole and she has two? I'm suing you, Lynette."
"On to the execution."

"Beth Bette."
Beth: "Haven't heard my name in a while."












































































































































































































Beth: "Yipee! Let's celebrate and bring out the drinks!"


"Lisbon Merino."


















































































































































































































































"Unfortunately, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Lisbon: "This result shocks me."
Beth: "Me too! I thought you were the Mole. It sucks to have to say goodbye to such a handsome young man."


Lisbon: "Good luck everyone. Don't let the Mole fool you."


Lisbon: "I did not see this coming. I wished I could stay on for longer but I guess this is my fate. Maybe going for the majority isn't effective once you reached the final eight."


Rico: "Csnt believe he's gone. He was one suspect of mine."
Junico: "I told you he is not."
Rico: "Shut up, old man. You don't even know how to count."


Junico: "Er....Kieran, can you follow me?"


Sue: "Another one bites the dust. At least I have one less to consider."


Junico: "Kieran, you are brainiac."
Kieran: "Not really..."
Junico: "Can you help me become smarter?"


Kieran: "I'm a neurologist, not a brain trainer. But I'll help."

***

Hot model and popular choice for Mole Lisbon has been executed! Who is the Mole?


Pot: 294/460
Beth: 0
Darroll: 0
Edmund: 0
Godfrey: 0
Junico: 82
Kelvin: 0
Kieran: 0
Kit: 0
Lisbon: 0
Lynette: 84
Rico: 0
Sue: 0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!