Thursday 19 January 2017

28.05-Camo is a sham




Last time on the Smole, the contestants had to transcribe a soliloquy and then choose one of their works to submit as the final answer. Lynette's work was chosen and, with less than 5 errors, she helped the group earn 100/100 points, boosting the pot to 138/220. Beth was revealed to be the Mole's Accomplice, which hardly shocked anyone, but Edmund was shocked that he was the next to go. Who will be next? Who is the Mole?

***


Lynette: "I find myself trusting Beth less and less. She seems to not really care about anything. She's so frivolous. She evaded my question on whether she was the accomplice. Why would she hide that from me?"


Rico: "I've been getting a headache. Kieran, you're a brain Doctor right? Can you help me cure my headache?"
Kieran: "I'm a neurologist, not a GP. Besides, most headaches are idiopathic."
Rico: "Are you accusing me of something right now?"
Kelvin: "Shut the hell up. If you want to start another screaming match, do it with Sue."
Lisbon: "Do you ever get tired of these comments, Kieran?"
Kelvin: "Mine is a misunderstood profession. I just take the time to clarify. No point getting upset over it."
Lisbon: "Heard that, Rico?"



Beth: "Gotta look my best for the boys. I love how there's so many of them this season."

***


Lisbon: "I'm more of a shorts kind of guy, you know?"


Lisbon: "There are 15 reasons to wear shorts. One of them is that it's less constricting then trousers or jeans."


Junico: "I know."
Lisbon: "But I brought a few pairs of long ones, so might as well use them up first."



Kit: "Where is Lynette anyway?"
Beth: "I don't know. In the bath perhaps. What did you want us all here for anyway?"
Kit: "Come closer a little. I don't want anybody hearing this. I'm thinking of forming an all-girls coalition."


Sue: "Are you mad? Kit, you saw what happened in Season 24!"
Beth: "Yeah, like the women there were soooo ungrateful. All those hot stuff they ignored. Like noo,I'd rather fight with my sisters than get my hands on those muscles."
Sue: "You are a disgrace to us blondes."


Beth: "You're fat. I'm fit."
Kit: "Thin. Anyway, I suppose the deal's off then? Fine. I'll go take off my coat. It's getting warm in here."


Beth: "So, Kit like approached me and Sue and Lynette to form a coalition but we rejected it. Strange though. Like, wasn't she distrustful of me and Lynette?"

***


"It's time for the mission. Contestants, you are to find balls around the swamps. There are 15 in total, each worth a different amount of points. The Mole's Accomplice has also decided how much money from the pot to hide, which is 70 points."
Kieran: "What a kind accomplice."
 "Find all the balls and put them in this bag and you get to double that amount, earning 140 points. This is a bonus mission, or not, depending on how well you do. But there's a catch."
Sue: "As always."
"There's a hunter out to get you. He works for the accomplice. If you get caught, you are eliminated from the mission and must surrender all the balls in your possession to him. You have 2 hours. Good luck."

Beth: "I think I should stay behind. I'm wearing heels, so I'm better off protecting your balls. Wouldn't you say so, Rico?"


Rico: "Oh, of course."
Beth: "Yay! Love you."
Kieran: "That's a smart idea."


Sue: "I'm wearing heels too. If my husband heard me say that he'd sue me to death."


Junico: "Erm, why are we all standing around here again?"


Kit: "He's right. Time is ticking! Let's go!"


Godfrey: "I think we should have planned instead of running around like headless chickens. At least pair up. 2 hours. How big could the swamps be? Now we can't see who sabotaged and more importantly stop the sabotages."


Junico: "Where do I go?"
Beth: "Anywhere but here, macho man."
Junico: "I like that. You should be my daughter. Wait for me, love."


Beth: "Fathers don't get all handsy with their daughters."


Beth: "Ew, icky swamp stuff. This is going to be a long and boring mission."


Here's our hunter, admiring himself. He's ready for action.

***


Godfrey: "I'm not a runner."


Godfrey: "Aha."


Godfrey: "This must be it."


Godfrey: "Now, better head back."


Godfrey: "They can't call me good-for-nothing now."


Godfrey: "Which way was it again? I don't have superb memory. I'm just an ordinary man."


Lynette: "I should be seeking cover instead of running in the open."


Lynette: "I'll hide here."


Lynette: "Oh, a ball."


Hunter: "Why am I wearing this ridiculous black helmet again? It stands out so much. So much for camouflage."


Hunter: "Found my first prey."


Godfrey: "I could've sworn I heard something."


Hunter: "Got you."


Godfrey: "AAH! No!"

***


Lynette: "Oh, what did I step on? Wait, it's rolling down!"


Lynette: "Caught it."


Lynette: "The hunter!"


Lynette: "Just thought I'd say that I saw you a mile away. Camo is a sham."


Hunter: "I was supposed to be wearing black and doing this at night, but some scheduling issues led to the mission being done in the afternoon."


Hunter: "You can't escape from me now."
Lynette: "Help!"


Lynette: "Where is everyone?"


Hunter: "Got you!"
Lynette: "And I had three balls with me..."


Kit: "Ick. Oh dear, I think I kicked one into the water. Wait, come back! Great, it's gone."


Kieran: "Tartar sauce. The hunter's right there and he's got Lynette."


Kieran: "I need to get away before he sees me."


Kelvin: "Nobody will see me here."


Kelvin: "This was wicked fun. It's been a long while since I had such a thrill. When roles are reversed, it makes for an exhilarating session."

***


Sue: "And that's one."


Sue: "I'm going to sue the producers for not warning us about proper attire beforehand. Well, better get them back to Beth."


Beth: "So humid. I feel like taking something off."


Sue: "Beth! You have such an easy job."


Sue: "In the bag. Now take good care of it. Or do you want to rotate shifts?"
Beth: "No I'm good. Not really. But here's better than out there."


Hunter: "Come out, my little pretties."

***


Lisbon: "I'm glad I had all those 20 tips to survive in the wilderness. Number 17 is a must-have."


Lisbon: "I haven't seen anything useful yet though."


Hunter: "He doesn't even know I'm here."


Hunter: "You're out."


Lisbon: "How could I not have noticed you?"

***


Hunter: "I could have sworn I saw someone here."


Sue: "Huff...huff...I...should... hit the...gym more..."


Sue: "I hear him...I hope...he doesn't...see me."


Hunter: "Your black and white ensemble may work on a zebra but I'm no cheetah. You're dead meat."
Sue: "I'm going to...sue you."

***


Junico: "Which way to go? Which way to go?"
Hunter: "How about you stop running?"


Junico: "Okay."
Hunter: "Wait, really? You're an idiot."


Junico: "Why did I stop? I fool to listen to him."


Hunter: "Yes you are. Sayonara."

***


Beth: "Is anyone coming? Hello there?"


Rico: "The balls are harder to find than I thought. They're so tiny."


Kelvin: "I nearly missed this one."


Kelvin: "I can see one there."


Kelvin: "I've got this."


Rico: "No, I do."


Kelvin: "Go somewhere else. I have this place covered."
Rico: "No. We're going to stick together whether you like it or not. I'm not letting you out of sight."
Kelvin: "Then keep quiet and listen to me, unless you want to be man meat...you know what I mean."

***


Beth: "How much is in here again?"


Beth: "Gasp!"


Hunter: "Don't make a sound."


Beth: "Er...why, you hot, sweaty, sexy thing. Why not you take off that mask so I can see you?"


Hunter: "No can do, babe."
Beth: "Then how do I kiss those lips of  yours, hmm?"


Hunter: "Like this."
Beth: "Ooh, I've never kissed a helmet before. This could be a new fetish."


Kieran: "What in the world is Beth doing?"


Hunter: "By the way, you're out."
Beth: "Damn it. How about I give you my number and we meet afterwards?"


Kieran: "He's going after the pot! He can't touch it!"


Kieran: "Stop!"


Hunter: "Too late."


Kieran: "That's not fair. That's not in your job description."


Hunter: "I don't play fair."
Kieran: "We worked hard for this."
Hunter: "I don't care. I just get paid to do this."


Hunter: "Speaking of which..."
Kieran: "Hey!"


Kieran: "Another one down. You're making it too easy for me."

***
20 minutes left.


Hunter: "Where are the rest of them? Did I catch them all?"


Kit: "He's there!"


Kit: "I hope he didn't hear me or see me. I need to go in the other direction."


Kelvin: "Shh. Don't move a muscle. He's over there."
Rico: "Are you...taking delight in this?"
Kelvin: "Shut it or I'll slit it."


Hunter: "Where are they?"


Kit: "Huff...please don't let him catch me."


Kit: "I'm beat. Oh, I found one at long last."


Kelvin: "Kit looks like she needs help. Rico, provide a distraction."
Rico: "Why do i have to do it?"
Kelvin: "Either you do it or I'll kill you."
Rico: "I dont respond to threats."
Kelvin: "Except this isn't one. I have my Swiss army knives right here. I'm prepared to use it on the hunter, or you."
Rico: "AND YOU THINK I'LL LISTEN TO YOU?"
Kelvin: "Great, you blew your cover. Now you have to run. Pass your ball to me."


Rico: "Did Kelvin just imply that he's the Mole?"


Kelvin: "I need to keep moving."


Hunter: "I heard someone."
Rico: "OVER HERE, LOSER!"


Hunter: "Walking straight to your death? I'll oblige."


Kit: "Did he see me?"


Kit: "What's Rico doing? Oh, he's sacrificing himself to save me. I'm so touched."


Kit: "And time to bring back the money...why is it empty?"


Rico: "Show yourself like a man."
Hunter: "Or what?"


Rico: "Or I'll run!"


Rico: "Get away from me!"


Kelvin: "I love pushing others to their deaths. Now I get a clear route back."


Kelvin: "In they go. Where is Beth?"

***


"Time's up! 10/15 balls were found, of which the hunter managed to take 6. That leaves 4 balls in the bag, which amounts to a total of 16 points. That means you've lost 54 points from the pot, bringing it down to 84/220. The Mole's Accomplice must be proud."


Pot: 84/220
Beth: 0
Darroll: 0
Edmund: 0
Godfrey: 0
Junico: 82
Kelvin: 0
Kieran: 0
Kit: 0
Lisbon: 0
Lynette: 0
Rico: 0
Sue: 0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!