Sunday 24 November 2019

48.18-Please mind the gap



The final three have taken the quiz and completed 9 missions. They have earned 480/1000 points. However, they still do not know who the winner is, and you don't know who the Mole is. It is time to figure this out together. 



The finale is held at Eugi's. Here, contestants will reconnect and revel.


Nina: "It's so nice to catch up with everyone again."


Mabel: "Do I catwalk? Am I catty enough? Do I stop? DO I STOP WALKING? OW!"


Noah: "Heard my dad's still in the game. I gotta admit I never thought he had that much in him."


Joyce: "I can't wait to find out who wins and who the Mole is. Did Derrick succeed or was he a rotten liar the whole time?"


Jay: "Hi--oops! Nearly tripped. Please mind the gap, peeps."


Oscar: "I will meet my target here again, hence I am here."


Maximillian: "I'm gonna find out who that Mole is and I'm gonna...give him or her a big hug?"


Emily: "Being fourth really sucks more and more, but I wouldn't trade this experience."


Oscar: "Albert..."
Maximillian: "My name is not Albert."
Oscar: "Apology. Maxim, have you come up with a plan yet?"


Maximillian: "I forgot I'll run into you...yes, yes I have. But it's not safe to discuss this here."


Oscar: "Of course. I await your instructions after the finale."


Mabel: "So I didn't know if I wanted pasta or a fruit salad. It was just too hard to choose. You understand the agony right?"


Nina: "That's nice, dear."


Mabel: "Is it though? We're seated here in this corner. We're the two most out of the loop. Who is the Mole? I still can't make up my mind even with only three candidates."


Joyce: "A martini, please."


Joyce: "Want anything, Emily?"
Emily: "I don't drink."


Joyce: "Since we're here I was really hoping we would get to clear the air. Emily, you never seemed to like me. Can I get a reason why?"


Emily: "It's a long story. But it's over now and I want to say sorry to you for behaving so coldly during the season. Will you forgive me?"
Joyce: "I guess there is no point in holding grudges."


Jay: "Congrats. You must be really proud of your dad."
Noah: "I like to think that my sacrifice and execution helped him find out the true Mole."


Noah: "Ow!"
Jay: "Oops! Sorry."


Jay: "Sorry again! I have two left feet."
Noah: "How about we stop dancing?"


"Contestants, welcome to the finale. This season 11 of you started out in Moonlight Falls. All 11 of you are now in Bridgeport but only 3 are still in the game. Each of you has lost to the Mole. Some of you thought the Mole is currently in this room. With so many options eliminated, who do you think the Mole is now?"



Maximillian: "Maya is not someone I would see in the finale yet she somehow understood all the questions well enough to score better than all of us. I think the likelier answer is that she's the Mole."
Noah: "I thought it was Oscar because he was so shady. Now looking back it could be Maya. If it's Dad though..."


Oscar: "You thought I was the Mole?"


Oscar: "I am not the Mole. I think the Mole is Maya. It is very weird of her to survive so long."


Joyce: "I believe it's Maya too. She doesn't contribute much to the Mole and while she is clueless about what is going on, she made it to the finale. I really hope I'm wrong though. I don't want Maya to be the Mole."


Jay: "I'm in the minority here. I think it's Derrick. His gung-ho attitude is just a facade. We've seen those kinds of Moles before."


"Each of the finalists has a case against them. However, only one of them is truly the Mole. For the seven of you your journey may have ended, but the game isn't over for Derrick, Maya and Noel. They still have one last mission to complete."


"The last mission? To catch the Mole. Each contestant will be taking the subway to try and catch the Mole. In the meanwhile the Mole will also be on the move evading capture. If a contestant ends up at the same station as the Mole and later is declared the winner, the winner gets an additional 100 bonus points. Likewise, the Mole will get 100 bonus points at the pot's expense if the Mole is not caught."


"The mission ends the moment two contestants are at the same station. Coordination is key here. The chase is on as we speak. Will they catch the Mole?"





Derrick: "The Mole will have to pass this station."


Noel: "Darn. No Mole."


Maya: "No Mole."


Maya: "Where Mole?"


Derrick: "I should go downtown."


Noel: "Where would the Mole go?"


Derrick: "I don't see the Mole anywhere."


Maya: "Train slow."


Derrick: "Maybe the Mole is taking the subway all the way to the last station."


Maya: "I must fast."


Noel: "This place is deserted."


Noel: "Maybe the rest got eaten by zombies...too soon?"






Derrick: "The Mole isn't here."


Maya: "Oh!"


Derrick: "Hey there. I caught you now, Mole."


Maya: "Huh? I..."


Is Maya the Mole? Will Derrick win? Find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!