Thursday 14 November 2019

48.14-Expected to be suspected


Previously, the guys had to answer trivia questions by spreading points on possible options. Little did they know that Maya was beneath them, catching whatever points she could by answering the same question correctly but also getting corrections for every 10 points caught. Little did all of them know Emily was beneath all of them trying to steal Maya's corrections. In the end they left with 20/100 points and 2 corrections for the ladies. The pot is now at 310/720 points. As the finale draws closer, who will win? Who is the Mole?

***


Derrick: "We sucked big time. Noel especially was really stubborn. It may be a good thing Emily wasn't a part of us because this mission really opened my eyes to all the possible options. I just hope I don't get confused."

***


Emily: "I think everyone underestimates Maya. She's actually pretty smart. She learned Simlish all by herself. That's not easy. And she somehow managed to get enough points to give both of us a correction. And Noel really likes to give away everything he knows like water, which I don't think is wise."

***



Noel: "Ah, Albert. You came looking for me?"
Maximillian: "Shut the hell up before I slit your throat."


Noel: "Now now, no violence in my room. What's the occasion?"


Maximillian: "You know what I'm here for. What will it take to keep quiet?"
Noel: "That'd be tough. My mom always called me a chatterbox, and  Noah is always telling me to shut it."


Maximillian: "Don't play any games, Noel. If you know my secret that means I know yours too."


Noel: "Wow! Are you a prophet?"


Maximillian: "Your name isn't Noel McAllister. Noah isn't your son. Everything is just an elaborate scheme you set up."


Noel: "Well, that does sound like me. I am a playwright after all. But if my name isn't Noah McAllister then yours isn't Maximillian Caulfield."


Maximillian: "Stop trying to send me in circles. I know what you're up to."
Noel: "I don't. Care to enlighten me?"


Maximillian: "Very funny.Just know that I know your real identity no and you won't be safe."


Noel: "What's my real name then, hm, Albert?"


Maximillian: "Maximillian Caulfield."


Noel: "Next you're going to tell me that Samantha isn't really your daughter and you're an impostor."

Maximillian: "I know what you're after. But I'll have the last laugh. I'm almost at the top. By the time you try anything it'll be too late. You'll be the impostor, not me."


Noel: "Why do I get this weird feeling that what I stumbled on was more than a secret coalition between him and Oscar?"


*
*
*



Maya: "Hello."
Emily: "Hi Maya."


Emily: "Can I ask you something?"
Maya: "Hm?"
Emily: "Derrick said he suspects me. You're in a coalition with him, so that means you suspect me too."


Maya: "No! Er.."
Emily: "It's okay. It stings a little but it's okay. I expected to be suspected. Does that mean that you've been trying to get closer to me to find out more stuff about me?"


Maya: "No...I friend you."


Emily: "It was Derrick's idea, wasn't it?"


Emily: "Maya, you're too gullible."
Maya: "Huh?"


Emily: "Derrick is using you. He doesn't want you to be mere friends with me. He's using you as an informant."
Maya: "Huh? No! He good!"


Emily: "Everybody's a good guy here, but that doesn't mean that they aren't up to some cunning."


Emily: "Since he suspects me, then tell him everything I'm going to tell you."

*
*
*



Derrick: "Sigh..."


Maximillian: "Derrick? What are you doing out here?"


Derrick: "Hey. I was just thinking about my wife. Wondering how she's doing right now."


Maximillian: "Oh yeah, she's in her second trimester, right?"


Derrick: "Yeah. I'm excited but also nervous for the future. It's going to be a lot of work and responsibility. If I have to resort to a game to raise money before the baby's even born..."


Derrick: "I guess I'll find ways to cope. I don't want Carleigh fretting over money."


Maximillian: "Are you crying? Oh my god, don't be a baby."


Derrick: "That's what Carleigh calls me. She calls me a big hairy baby."


Derrick: "Your daughter's already so grown up. Do you have any parenting advice?"



Maximillian: "Just keep the baby happy and healthy...veggies are very important."


Derrick: "That's your advice? Babies haven't even teethed yet at that stage."


Maximillian: "You chop it up finely and blend it, duh. Besides, It's been a while."


Derrick: "I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I hope Carleigh's doing fine though. I wonder if she needs me right now."


Maximillian: "Why did you even join the show if you can't bear to leave her? She's pregnant and you ran away to play a game?"


Derrick: "I didn't run away. In fact, I didn't want to join. Carleigh was the one who insisted on me joining to win the money to give the baby a good life. I wonder if I made the right choice in listening to her."


Derrick: "I miss Joyce. She always knew how to dispel my worries."


Maximillian: "Maybe mothers see it from a different perspective."


Derrick: "Yeah. Sorry I'm a hot mess right now."


Maximillian: "Happens to the best of us I suppose."


*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the Mole's identity. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole sleep on a single-sized bed or double-sized bed?
A: Single
B: Double


Q3: What is the Mole's favourite colour?
A: Blue
B: Green
C: Orange
D: Pink

Q4: Which car did the Mole take in Mission 7?
A: Red
B: White
C: Blue


Q5: In Mission 7, did the Mole choose heads or tails?
A: Heads
B: Tails
C: Neither

Q6: In Mission 7, what was the Mole's role?
A: Trivia Answerers
B: Safety Net
C: Correction Thief


Q7: In Mission 7,  how many questions did the Mole answer?
A: 2
B: 6
C: 10

Q8: In Mission 7, how many points did the Mole place on Option B in the fifth question?
A: 10
B: 20
C: The Mole did not have points to place


Q9: Did the Mole get a correction in Mission 7?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Emily Brenner
B: Maximillian Caulfield
C: Maya Hennessey
D: Noel McAllister
E: Derrick Wyland

*
*
*



"Contestants, tonight one of you will be executed tonight. Emily and Maya received a correction. Will that be enough?"


"Emily Brenner."
Emily: "You're scaring me."





































































































































































































































































































"Safe."


"Maximillian Caulfield."




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































"Executed."


Maximillian: "What?"
"Maximillian Caulfield, you have unfortunately been executed."


Maximillian: "It's been an exciting journey and one that I cannot continue on with all of you. Nevertheless, I learned so much from all of you and will use it to continue to better myself. The Smole has been enriching and insightful. Thank you for having me. I am glad to have been a part of one of the greatest shows of all-time."


Noel: "Is it me or did that sound rehearsed?"



Derrick: "Maxim was a natural leader who never tried to be pushy. He always thought things in a different perspective and gave me new insights. We bonded over parenting and he told me about things that I wouldn't have thought of myself. I will miss him. It's really hard to let anyone go."


Noel: "Maxim was a total weirdo but he was definitely not a Mole. He always tried his best to earn points in missions so it was nice to have him around. I just wish I knew which toe of his I stepped on."


Maya: "He good man...no many talk but good man."


Maximillian Caulfield has been executed. Two men and two women left. Which one of them will be the last victim and which one will be the Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!