Wednesday 20 November 2019

48.17-Oops Freudian slip


Last time the final four had to sit for an exam. They earned 140/200 points in the exam to make the pot 450/920 points. Maya used her last correction and was one of the finalists, but the other woman Emily failed to make it to the end. As the finalists board the train toward Bridgeport, one thing is on their mind: who is the Mole?

***


Derrick: "I'm still in shock. Emily, my Mole, gone? How the hell did I make it to the finale? I've been scraping by the entire time and got really, really lucky. On the bright side, I only have two possibilities to choose from, but neither of them are who I would suspect. Maya has been my sole coalition after Joyce left. She's so kind and innocent. I would eat a hat if it turned out to be her. Noel also tried his best, I can tell. None of them should be the Mole. But one of them has to be, right?"

***



Noel: "We're going to Bridgeport for the finale. That's a first. I wonder why they decided to send us to Bridgeport?"

***



Derrick: "Goodbye house. We will miss you."
Noel: "You served us well."
Maya: "Bye bye!"

*
*
*


Contestants will complete a mission en route to Bridgeport. Each of them has a package to be delivered in the intermediate stops. Each package correctly delivered earns the group 20 points. Another 20 points will be earned if all packages are successfully delivered. However, the deliverer must be on the same train when they arrive at Bridgeport to earn the points.


Derrick: "We're just in time. The train just arrived."


Noel: "How depressing."
Derrick: "It's so eerie."


Noel: "Man, Maya is really brave."


Maya: "Nobody."


Noel: "We're taking the midnight train so I'm not surprised."


Derrick: "Alright, we have until we reach Bridgeport. We need to figure out who delivers first. Mine is to Henrick."
Noel: "My stop is Seyen Park."
Maya: "Ne...Nessin."


Noel: "We have to deliver it to an exact location too. We can't just throw it out the train and call it quits."


Derrick: "Is there no way to find out which stop comes first? Surely there is."


Noel: "Maybe we're supposed to sit and have a mouth-to-mouth, oops Freudian slip, I mean heart-to-heart?"


Derrick: "Something doesn't feel right."


Noel: "What are you all planning on doing once you get out of here? The Smole, I mean."
Maya: "Help father."
Noel: "Yes, of course. That has been your only aim. Ever thought of doing something for yourself woth that money?"


Maya: "No."


Derrick: "I think it's sweet. It's no secret either that I'm pouring my soul into expanding my family. What about you?"


Noel: "I never gave it too much thought. I prefer living in the moment. Maybe write a play about the Smole. If I win the money I'll give it all to Noah if he wants it. Or maybe donate to charity? I'll find a way to spend the money."


"Henrick."
Derrick: "We've arrived. Now I just need to find the place. I'm supposed to recognise it when I see it."


Noel: "Anybody timed how long it takes till the door closes?"



Derrick: "What the..."


Zombie: "Braaiiins..."




Maya: "Aaahhh!"
Noel: "I called it!"



Unfortunately for the finalists, it is a full-moon night. They must survive the journey without being bitten. Otherwise, each contestant bitten loses 10 points.




Derrick: "I'm going to plow through them. Guys, defend the train! Don't let zombies enter!"
Maya: "No!"


Zombies: "Braiins..."


Derrick: "Stay away from me!"




Noel: "Maya!"


Derrick: "Crap. They're everywhere!"


Derrick: "Shit they heard me!"


Derrick: "This must be the delivery point."


Derrick: "Okay, I delivered it."


Derrick: "No. No no no no no..."


Zombie: "Arrgh..."


Zombie: "Rargh?"


Derrick: "AAHH!"


Derrick: "I still want to see my wife and kid! Spare me!"


Zombie: "AARRGHH!"


Derrick: "NO!"


Derrick: "Ow!"


Derrick: "AAAAAHHH!"


Derrick: "Get away from me!"


Derrick: "Mrs. Tissue-In-Her-Ear? Is that you?"


Zombie: "Argh!"


Zombie: "You...cheater...arrgh!"


Zombie: "AAAARRGH!"
Derrick: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHrgh...."


Zombie: "Ow!"
Derrick: "Oh I get it now. This is all some elaborate prank."


Derrick: "First-grade students dress better on Halloween than you."
Zombie: "RARRGH!"


Derrick: "Shit...never diss a woman!"


Zombie: "Do I look fat argh?"


Noel: "They're coming in! We're defenseless!"


Zombies: "Arrgh!"


Noel: "I've got to hide!"


Maya: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
Noel: "I'm sorry Maya..."


Maya: "AAAH!"


Maya: "No...go away!"


Derrick: "They've gotten in! They're going after Maya!"


Derrick: "Hey uglies! Over here!"


Derrick: "Come and get your fresh meat!"


Zombie: "Arrggh..."


Derrick: "Oh god...you're terrifying."


Derrick: "Both of them are out."


Derrick: "Get your dirty hands off me!"


Derrick: "Close the door!"


Noel: "What?"


Derrick: "Conductor! CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR!"


Noel: "On it!"


Noel: "I need to override the autopilot. What does this button do?"


Derrick: "That was scary. FUCK!"


Maya: "AAH!"


Derrick: "Sorry Maya! Are you okay? Did they bite you?"
Maya: "No..."


Derrick: "Thank god. But where's Noel? Don't tell me he..."


Noel: "This is your captain speaking. We're setting off to our next stop."
Derrick: "Noel! You're alive!"


Noel: "Why wouldn't I be? I'm too fabulous to die."


Derrick: "So good to see you."


Noel: "Same. You delivered the package?"
Derrick: "Yep."


Derrick: "All of us fine? Train clean?"
Maya: "Yes...so scary!"


Derrick: "Oh Maya."


Derrick: "We're alright now."


Derrick: "Don't be scared guys. This is production just trying to scare us."


Maya: "No..."


Noel: "She's right. It's Moonlight Falls. Zombies are very much real."
Derrick: "Just let me pretend."


Noel: "Something you should note. This train is driverless. I don't know what I did but I managed to close the door. We should be out of the danger zone soon."
Derrick: "Somehow I doubt that."

***


Maya: "Very scary. I want go home."

***



"Seyen Park."
Noel: "It's showtime."


Derrick: "I'm ready to defend us."


Derrick: "What the..."


Noel: "I take it that we're dealing with ghosts now?"


Derrick: "Be careful. Meanwhile I'll comfort Maya."


Maya: "I want go home..."


Noel: "It's too empty."


Zombie: "Arghh..."


Noel: "There you guys are."


Noel: "Eep!"


Noel: "Derrick said it was a carpet. I'm just supposed to drop my package off here?"


Zombies: "Arrghh..."


Noel: "Be nice now...stay back...I've got pepper spray and I'm not afraid to use it."


Noel: "Okay I'm kidding. I don't have pepper spray."


Selena: "AARRGH!"
Noel: "Sorry for lying! Leave me alone."


Noel: "AAAAAAAHHHH!"


Selena: "AAARRGHH!"


Noel: "AAAAAH!"
Selena: "AARGH!"


Noel: "You're afraid of my screams?"
Zombie: "ARRRGH!"


Noel: "Then let me belt out my best AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"


Zombie: "Aaargh!"


Zombie: "Aargh argh!"
Zombie: "Argh..."


Noel: "But I'm still cornered. I can't get past them."


Noel: "I'll board the next train!"


Derrick: "It's definitely just make-up. Zombies aren't real, Maya."


Derrick: "We're safe in here. I think the zombies were only at the first stop."


Derrick: "Here, I'll lend you my shoulder."


Maya: "No."


Derrick: "You sure?"


Maya: "Yes."
Derrick: "Then cheer up."


"Doors closing."


Derrick: "No!"


Maya: "Noel..."
Derrick: "He didn't make it..."

*
*
*


"Nessin."


Maya: "I no go."


Maya: "Scary."


Derrick: "You can do it Maya. Just get to the carpet and immediately run back."


Derrick: "Need me to go with you?"
Maya: "No."


Zombie: "Argh..."


Maya: "AAAAH!"


Derrick: "What happened?"


Maya: "AAAAAHH!"


Maya: "No! Go away!"


Derrick: "Maya run! I'll distract them!"


Maya: "Go away!"
Zombie: "Argh?"


Derrick: "I recognise some of you. Did you take the train over to this stop?"


Maya: "Aaah!"





Derrick: "Maya! I need to get up there."


Derrick: "No!"


Derrick: "AAAHH!"


Derrick: "No..."


Derrick: "You're real!"


Zombie: "Argharrgharrgh!"


Derrick: "Uggh!"


Derrick: "Get away from me!"


Zombie: "Arrrgh!"


Derrick: "Ow..."


Derrick: "That really hurt."


Derrick: "Why did I join the Smole?"


Derrick: "Ow!"


Derrick: "What the hell did you do to me?"


Derrick: "Uggh..."


Derrick: "Now I'll never...see...Carle..."


Zombie: "Arrgh..."



Derrick: "Goodbye...world..."


Zombie: "Argh?"
Zombie: "Argh."






Derrick: "Arrghh..."


Derrick: "Braaiiins..."


Zombies: "Brraaaiiiinnns..."


Zombie: "Arrgh!"


Maya: "No!"


Maya: "Go away!"


Zombies: "Arrrghh."


Maya: "Go away!"


Maya: "Go back."


Zombies: "Arrgghh..."


Zombie: "Arghh..."


Maya: "Yes!"


"Doors closing."


Maya: "NO!"



Zombies: "Argh."


Maya: "Go away!"


Maya: "I nowhere go..."


Maya: "Go here."


Zombies: "Arrgh..."


Maya: "How?"


Maya: "How?!"


Maya: "How!"




Zombies: "Arghh..."


Derrick: "Arrrghh? Arrghh!"


Maya: "Okay?"


Maya: "No okay..."


Maya: "No..."

*
*
*



"Bridgeport."




Unfortunately only Maya survived the train to Bridgeport. 30/80 points have been earned. The pot is now at 480/1000 points. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!