Sunday 12 July 2015

20.05-Go Moles!


Last time on the Smole, the two tribes had to build as many sandcastles as possible in 3 hours. It was a close fight but Tribe Siaokee won again, so Tribe Vol was once again up for execution, except this time it was a triple execution, causing Helen, Christopher and Poppy to leave. Half the tribe was lost and the pot still remains at 60/190 points. Can Tribe Vol be able to turn the tables?















Norma: “Half the tribe lost like that…I was hoping to play as a normal player but we’re half crippled! How can we win? We need to take charge around here. And I’m find it harder to control my tendencies.”

Kiki: “This looks so old and ugly. IN fact everything is so dirty and ugly here, ugh! At least I still have the sea, the sun and the sand.”


 
Casey: “This feels so underused.”


Kiki: “Ooh, I love a good fire.”


Victor: “Oh, I found myself on the other side of the island. I wonder if I can sneak in and spy…”
“No, you can’t. Do it again and you’ll be expelled.”


Rory: “I’m not looking forward to more leaving.”
Norma: “Everyone gather by the firepit!”


Casey: “I can’t leave! I’m cooking!”
Rory: “Shall we wait for her?”
Norma: “Forget about her. Anyway, we need to pick a leader, clearly. Maybe the other tribe has done that already.”
Kiki: “But who?”
Norma: “I’d like to nominate myself. I was with Jacintha the first round. She did share a little something on how to bring a tribe to success and glory.”
Kiki: “Are you sure? Why not pick a handsome man like Rory?”
Norma: “This guy’s a bum who depends on his wife for money!”
Rory: “Hey! That’s not true! I’ve been finding jobs but they just aren’t thrilling enough. And they won’t let me be a race car driver!”
Norma: “Whatever. So I guess it’s me then. No objections? Silence means consent. Then it’s settled!”
Casey: “So, what did I miss?”



Contestants are currently doing the third mission. One of them would have to guess whether the other three’s statements are true or false. They are divided into group of fours. The group which takes the shortest time to guess earns exemption for the whole tribe. For every correct guess, 10 points are earned. This is worth 90 points.


Kiki: “I will guess.”


Norma: “I was duped by a psychiatrist.”


Rory: “I love trains.”

Casey: “I have two sisters.”


Kiki: “Hmm…Norma…wasn’t Timothy a psych or something? So she should be telling the truth. I think Rory is speaking the truth too, as well as Casey.”


“You got one right (Norma’s) in 30 seconds, so 10 points are earned.”

***

Victor is guessing.


Victor: “This is going to be stressful. I hardly know most of them.”


Hossan: “Hey you better get this all wrong, or else…”
Victor: “I’m used to your threats.”
Hossan: “Really? You seem so afraid.”

***

Hossan: “I was part of a bicycle gang.”


Nancy: “I’m Cheer Captain at school.”


Eugene: “I have a sister named Eugenia!”


Victor: “Hossan was part of a bike gang, wasn’t he? He’s telling the truth. Nancy…I don’t know, really. Back in my time, there weren’t any Cheer Captains so she’s lying. There’s no way Eugene’s can be true. Which parent will name their children in such an obvious fashion?”
“0 guessed correctly in 26 seconds, so no points earned!”













Nancy: “How dare someone as smart as Victor earn no points! It’s a clear sabotage! Isn’t he afraid we may vote him off? He hasn’t been of much use. Or is he the Mole, or confident our tribe will win once again! Back in your time? Ha! You’re old, go home!”

***


Romeo: “Alright, I’ll guess. My sixth and seventh and eighth sense shouldn’t fail me.”


Luke: “I love my wife.”
Ernest: “I love K-Pop.”
Uma: “I’m hot-headed.”













Luke: “I dreaded this mission. We’re quite a quiet duo, my wife and I. We don’t reveal much about ourselves, especially my wife. We lead a quiet lifestyle. So I had to pick something that didn’t reveal much about us.”


Romeo: “Which husband doesn’t love his wife? Luke is telling the truth. I’ve seen Uma enough to know she’s telling the truth. One has got to be lying, I have a feeling. So Ernest is lying.”
“You guessed 2 correctly (Uma and Luke’s) in 45 seconds, so 30 points are earned. This means that a total of 40/90 points were earned, bringing the pot to 100/280 points. Victor took the shortest time so Tribe Siaokee wins again! What bad luck for the other tribe.”














Romeo: “Yeah! We’re destroying the other tribe! Ours is still intact! We’re good.”

***


 

Nancy: “I adore you so much, so I’m wondering if we can form a coalition!”
Romeo: “Erm, I’ll think about it sweetcheeks.”
Nancy: “Why?”
Romeo: “I’ve got to be careful, dear.”


Eugene: “Hey, whatcha doing?”
Victor: “Throwing a test tube of seawater into this fire.”
Eugene: “Sounds sassy! Can I try?”
Victor: “Sure. Here you go.”
Eugene: “Cool!”


Uma: “Oh yeah! Fire! This girl is on fire~”
Eugene: “I’m not sure you should play with fire.”
Uma: “Says you!”
Eugene: “But your voice is nice though. Are you a singer? You left quite early in your season.”
Uma: “Used to be.”















Uma: “I was a singer once, but some voice-dubbing scandal cost me. Was too ambitious. I haven’t given up hope though. I’m still pursuing that rock stardom. This money will bring me to fame and give me some startup money. I need to win! Just watch.”

Nancy: “Well, I wasted my breath then. How long have we been here convincing you?”
Romeo: “I lost track. But you’re quite eloquent. It’s just that I’m better.”
Nancy: “Well, maybe you could help me? Bring justice?”
Romeo: “Oh? You know a crime?”
Nancy: “Yes…it’s quite adulterous, actually…”

***


Ernest: “WOAH! Where did you come from?”
Hossan: “I’ve been waiting for you.”
Ernest: “You have? Why?”
Hossan: “I witnessed it all that day, when Victor rejected you flatly because of discriminatory reasons.”
Ernest: “That was stupid. I was just doing my job! I tried hard to do it. It’s not like I wanted it. The producers assigned me this role! So unfair. I was earnest about forming a coalition with him.”
Hossan: “I say we form a coalition. We’re Moles, so I understand your pain.”
Ernest: “I’m not sure…you’ve got quite a reputation. Sure you’re not trying to dig up something about me?”
Hossan: “Oh, no, of course not, I swear!”


Ernest: “Then…okay. Go Moles!”


Hossan: “Ernest is as transparent as glass. I don’t need to do any digging. It’s Victor I’m trying to dig up on. I did some researching before I got here…okay, stalking, but whatever. I’m a ghost. Anyway, I found out that his only kin left is his niece. The rest died in an accident. Maybe I can play that card to get him to listen to me. Ernest is just a pawn. A very obedient sheep.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!