Thursday 10 November 2022

54.14-Female Bond



In the previous episode, the contestants had to manage a resort for a day. They managed to get an overall rating of 68% at the end of the day, thus earning 55/110 points for the mission and 355/800 points for the pot. As the contestants spend the next day as guests instead of workers, one can't help but wonder who will be executed next, and who the Mole candidates are. Who?


Arnold: "Are you studying your journal?"
Agatha: "It doesn't hurt to be more prepared."


Arnold: "We're at a resort. It's time to relax. Also, those are a lot of words."
Agatha: "I am writer after all. I go into the detail. I sometimes also pen down story ideas in here. For example yesterday I had the idea where guests mysteriously go missing at a resort. I was thinking of a never-ending spider and cockroach infestation too."


Arnold: "Ew."


Agatha: "Are you not worried about the quiz?"
Arnold: "Worried? Nah. I try not to stress myself too much."


Arnold: "Can I ask you a question? Do you think Beatrix is flaky?"
Agatha: "Flaky? I don't think so."
Arnold: "Then do you think she's a bitch?"
Agatha: "Why do you ask?"


Arnold: "No reason. I just can't help but feel like she duped me and then I'm the bad guy when she broke her promise."
Agatha: "You were stark naked in front of her and tied up. Twice. That is extremely disgusting."
Arnold: "Hey, being tied up was her idea."
Agatha: "Again, disgusting."

*
*
*


Desmond: "Why are you sitting up here?"
Beatrix: "To be alone."


Desmond: "Can I join you?"
Beatrix: "No. The seat is taken."
Desmond: "Relax. I'm asexual. I'm not going to do whatever Arnold did to you."


Desmond: "...Did he do anything to you?"
Beatrix: "He couldn't even if he tried. I'm the female Bond."

Beatrix: "Yesterday he said you were the one to encourage him."
Desmond: "I thought he was serious about you."


Beatrix: "So everything he did and said was by your instruction."


Desmond: "I gave him some starting pointers. But desperately trying to get into your pants? Hell no. That was all his doing."



Beatrix: "Did you ask my feelings? I am not interested in a relationship."
Desmond: "It's my mistake. I'll fix it."
Beatrix: "How? When?"


Desmond: "...Eventually."

*
*
*


Desdemona: "Sis, come join me."
Claire: "I can't. I have to memorise my notes."


Desdemona: "We need to take a break once in a while."
Claire: "Why do you seem so confident? Do you know who the Mole candidates are already?"


Desdemona: "I'll let you in on a secret. I went all in on one contestant and I survived."
Claire: "That was a big risk."
Desdemona: "And it paid off. The Smole is my lucky star."


Claire: "What if that Mole candidate gets executed? Don't you need a backup?"
Desdemona: "I think I'll be lucky enough to not have that happen to me. So you joining me in the sea?"


Claire: "Might as well. It's too hot to study."
Desdemona: "Yeah I really need to cool down."


Claire: "I'll help you cool down then."
Desdemona: "Hey!"


Desdemona: "I'm getting back at you for that!"

*
*
*


Arnold: "Hey Beatrix."


Beatrix: "Are you itching for a beating?"
Arnold: "No. I got the message loud and clear so I'm not gonna keep pressuring you into it if you really don't want to. I'll just count it as my loss."


Arnold: "I know you like Desmond instead. I'm not gonna fight with him over you. But I gotta tell you he's ace. It means asexual. He's not interested in woohooing with anyone."
Beatrix: "I am not interested in Desmond."

Arnold: "Really?"
Beatrix: "But I'm not interested in you either."


Arnold: "Damn."


Arnold: "Well here's my number. Hit me up if you ever change your mind after the Smole or just wanna get stoned together."

*
*
*




Claire: "I would much rather be studying."
Desmond: "You can always do that later. The producers organised this nice windsurfing session for us."
Claire: "I'm gonna fall!"
Desmond: "Just steady yourself and don't worry too much."


Arnold: "BOO YEAH! SHAKA BRA!"


Desdemona: "I'm getting the hang of it."


Beatrix: "This is nothing to me. I've given high-speed chases on water before."


Agatha: "Will I meet the infamous Kraken?"

*
*
*


After a windsurfing session, the contestants return back to take the quiz. 

*
*
*


Desmond: "It was a nice getaway. We could swim around and relax and explore what Isla Paradiso had to offer. My only gripe is that it was too short. I didn't have much time to study for the quiz after that but it is what it is. Maybe I should set aside time in the future to avoid such occurrences from reappearing."



Claire: "The resort was a nice respite even if it did look very run-down. I could focus on the present instead of worrying about everything for a brief moment. I'm gonna miss everyone and all of this when it's over...look at me, I'm thinking too far ahead again. Present. Focus on the present."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the actions and identity of the Mole candidates. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: How many Mole candidates has the Mole suspected in quizzes to date?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2

Q3: Is the Mole's umbrella broken?
A: Yes
B: No


Q4: What is the Mole's hair colour?
A: Black
B: Brown
C: Blonde
D: Purple

Q5: In Mission 7, what was the Mole's main responsibility?
A: Management
B: Front Desk
C: Food Stand
D: Buffet
E: Cleaning and Maintenance


Q6: In Mission 7, which of the following reviews was targeted at the Mole?
A: The cleaning crew was mean and didn't want to play with me
B: The food stand prices are expensive and not worth the money
C: The resort manager provided good service and went around asking what he could do better
D: The front desk clerk was creepy and told me I could never leave
E: The desserts were good but I hoped for more than dessert
F: The staff are very unprofessional. There was a naked man in my room

Q7: In Mission 7, was the Mole primarily indoors or outdoors?
A: Indoors
B: Outdoors


Q8: What is the Mole's favourite number?
A: 6
B: 13
C: 20
D: 49
E: 69
F: 99

Q9: What colour is the Mole's lipstick?
A: Red
B: Pink
C: Purple
D: Nude
E: The Mole does not wear lipstick


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Agatha Hathaway
B: Arnold Dacinda
C: Claire Bennett
D: Beatrix Domma
E: Desmond Mulder
F: Desdemona Villegas


*
*
*


"Contestants, I hope you feel refreshed after a quick getaway at Hobart's Hideaway. It is time for the next execution ceremony. One of you must leave once more."


"Claire Bennett."


































































































"Safe."


"Beatrix Domma."









































































































"Safe."


"Agatha Hathaway."






































































































































"Safe."


"Arnold Dacinda."











































































































































"Safe."


"Desmond Mulder, Desdemona Villegas, one of you will be executed tonight."


Claire: "Agatha..."
Agatha: "Shh."
"Desmond Mulder."


























































































































































































































































































"Desmond Mulder, unfortunately you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Desdemona: "Phew. For a second I was worried."
Desmond: "It was going to come sooner or later. Me always delaying studying to the last minute was my downfall. Nevertheless I had plenty of fun and enjoyed my time here. I also enjoyed the experience of managing a resort as it's not something I would get a chance to do in my everyday life. I bid adieu to the final five. All the best."


Desdemona: "Desmond gave me finalist vibes from the way he walked and talked. I'm honestly pretty shocked that he didn't make it to the finale."
Claire: "He was confident and was a rock. He provided stability in times of uncertainty."
Beatrix: "Desmond always tries and gives it his all while also looking out for himself. I respect that."
Agatha: "I would describe him as a hungry man. Hungry for exemptions and hungry for the experience the Smole provides. I hope he has been satiated."


"Thank you for joining Desmond. We hope to see you soon."


The date doctor has been executed! Are the remaining Mole candidates women or is there a man remaining?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!