Friday 3 March 2023

55.19-My lucky stars are really shining on me


Previously on the Smole,


Matilda: "Think you got the Mole all figured out?"
Cole: "Without a doubt. If you're still uncertain you wouldn't be here in the final four."

~~~


Bobo: "Are you nervous about the quiz later on?"
Toby: "Chyeah a little. You?"
Bobo: "I'm freaking out right now. I have literally zero idea."


Toby: "Just go with your feel, brah. See where the tides bring you."

~~~


Toby: "Oh you think one of them is the Mole, don't you brah?"

~~~


Bobo: "I'm hurt. It's like you don't actually want to be friends with me."
Matilda: "I'm sorry you feel that way Bobo. At most I'll invite you to all future parties."


Bobo: "Really? Thanks Matilda! I knew you didn't want to ditch me on purpose."

~~~


Bobo: "I just wanted to say that I'm glad to be here in the final four with you guys. There's no one else I would rather be in the final four with."

~~~


"Unfortunately, you are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."

~~~


The final four had to copy a text as accurately as possible, and they did so to earn 84/100 points to make the pot 444/880 points. There was a lot of uncertainty to the Mole's identity, especially for Bobo who found herself the last contestant to be executed. Only three contestants remain. One of them is the Mole. Is it Matilda, Toby or Cole?

*
*
*


Cole: "I went with the one who was least likely to be the Mole in that quiz and that was Bobo. And then she's gone and I'm still here. My lucky stars are really shining on me."



Matilda: "Throughout this season I always had my main Mole executed and my backup Mole survive. I don't know why it took me until now to figure this out but the reason I'm still here and not them is because of my backup. My backup Mole is the Mole."


Toby: "It's really happened. I'm in the finale brahs! I saw the look on Cole and Matilda's faces at the execution and I knew they suspected Bobo. I told y'all that Bobo's not the Mole. I think I'm the only one who actually knows who the Mole is. Chyeah baby, the victory is mine."

*
*
*


For their final mission, Matilda, Toby and Cole will be visiting an old castle. There are 20 boxes containing points to be collected and brought back to the starting location, up to a total of 120 points.


However, some boxes are decoy music boxes. In the castle are also blindfolded ballerinas who will try to use their sense of hearing to shoot a finalist. If a finalist is shot by their flying darts, he or she is eliminated from the mission and the points collected will be lost.


To help them navigate the castle, the finalists have been given an incomplete map to where the points could be located. In each room is also a blacklight switch which will provide clues to the locations of the remaining boxes with points.


Toby: "I don't want to go first."
Cole: "I'll go first. I'll explore the areas that are not marked."


Toby: "Good luck brah!"
Matilda: "Don't run you idiot!"


Cole: "I'm gonna be quiet."


Cole: "I found 6 points."


Cole: "Oh shit. Didn't realise he was in here."


Cole: "Here goes nothing with this box...phew. Another 6 points."
Matilda: "Do you want to bring them back first? It's just next door."
Cole: "Okay, then I'll re-enter."


Cole: "I found the lightswitch."
Brox: "Pew pew pew!"


Cole: "Crap he heard me! I gotta dash!"


Cole: "I turned on the blacklights in this room too. There's nothing to note though. There's a music box here...fuck! How do I turn this off?"


Cole: "Lucky there's no one here."


Diane: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "I'm in the room with a 2 by 3 row. Be very quiet. There are 3 of them here and they know I'm nearby thanks to that blasted music box. Which boxes have the points?"
Matilda: "The corner ones."
Cole: "Be more specific."
Matilda: "Top left and bottom right."


Cole: "Bottom right...more points."
Diane: "Pew pew pew!"


Matilda: "I mean top left and bottom right if you look from the perspective of the arch facing the boxes. Did you find it?"
Joy: "Pew pew pew!"
Selena: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "Fuck! Shut up Matilda!"
Matilda: "Cole? Cole?"


Matilda: "He's gone."
Toby: "Told you I should have had the comms brah."
Matilda: "It's not my fault he got hit. I was talking really softly!"


Diane: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "Almost there..."
Selena: "Pew pew pew!"


Cole: "Got it."


Cole: "Now time to get out of here."
Selena: "Pew pew pew!"


Cole: "Fuck! Even more?"
Samuel: "Pew pew pew!"
Viktor: "Pew pew pew!"


Cole: "That was a close one."
Matilda: "Cole, you're still alive?"
Cole: "You'd want me to be dead, don't you?"
Matilda: "That's not what I meant. I couldn't reach you so I thought you were out."
Cole: "Those ballet assassins heard you so I had to turn it off."


Cole: "Anyway I found 4 boxes and 24 points. Here."
Toby: "Chyeah! Nice work brah."
Cole: "I explored the four corner rooms here and took all the points. I'm going to go further to the west wing now. Don't talk to me unless I talk to you first."
Toby: "Good luck brah."


Cole: "Found the switch...there's something here. 'There are 2 boxes with points in Nicola'. Nicola?"
Viktor: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "Better get out of here first."


Cole: "Found the switch in this room. Status update: I took a right turn and that room is free from ballerinas. I can't tell if it's a shrine or dining room. I also found something written on the wall about 2 boxes with points in Nicola. Any of you know who Nicola is?"


Toby: "There! It's a corner room."
Matilda: "It's a corner room. It should be diagonally to your right."
Cole: "Copy that. I can't just go right though unless I jump out the window."
Matilda: "Then find another path, idiot. Ugh, just what did I see in you?"


Cole: "Oh fuck me."
Matilda: "Are you kidding me right now? Now is not the time to tease me and embarrass me."
Cole: "I didn't realise there was a ballerina right opposite me in the other room. Tip to both of you: stand clear of archways."


Cole: "There's an open box. That's the room with the 3 ballerinas."


Cole: "Found the blacklight switch."


Cole: "It looks like an empty hallway."
Matilda: "Oh you're right Toby! Cole, there's a music box all the way at the end."


Cole: "Do I need to turn?"
Matilda: "No."
Cole: "I see it."


Cole: "More points."


Cole: "Nicola was diagonally right of the shrine room, so I need to get in here."


Matilda: "There should be 3 boxes with points in here but it's not clear which ones."
Joy: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "Fuck! I told you not to talk unless spoken to!"


Cole: "Good thing she stopped. Aha, found the switch."


Brenda: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "No no no no..."


Cole: "That was a close one. Oh, glow-in-the-dark arrows. I need to get to the middle one but I'm surrounded."
Joy: "Pew pew pew!"
Brenda: "Pew pew pew!"


Cole: "There are two of these ballerinas. Which one is Nicola?"
Matilda: "Nicola is a room, Cole. It's the one with 4 boxes of which the first and third one have points."
Cole: "There are 6 boxes here."
Toby: "Is he back at the room with the top left and bottom corner points?"
Matilda: "I thought you already collected those."


Cole: "No I haven't. Fuck it, I'm going for it."
Joy: "Pew pew pew!"


Cole: "Got the points."


Brenda: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "There are 2 more boxes I haven't been able to collect because I'll get hit. I'll leave those to one of you."


Cole: "This must be Nicola. Now where's the switch?"


Cole: "Found it."


Cole: "What's that by the wall?"



Cole: "'Move the signs past and press the start button to hear a message from Nicola.'"


Cole: "Let's hear it."
Nicola: "Hey Cole. I heard you made it to the finale of the Smole. I'm very proud of you."
Cole: "Oh, this Nicola!"


Tara: "Pew pew pew!"


Nicola: "No matter what you place in the end, I'll still be proud of you. We're all proud of you. If you win or if you're the Mole, I'm going to give you a surprise when you get back."
Tara: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "Love ya babe but you're distracting me right now!"


Tara: "Pew pew pew!"
Melisa: "Pew pew pew!"
Nicola: "We're all rooting for you Cole. Show them who you really are!"
Cole: "The third box, almost got it..."


Cole: "Fuck! Isn't this the third box?"
Tara: "Pew pew pew!"
Melisa: "Pew pew pew!"


Melisa: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "Fuck it I'm going to open all the boxes."
Tara: "Pew pew pew!"



Cole: "Got the points here. I need to get out of here!"
Tara: "Pew pew pew!"
Melisa: "Pew pew pew!"


Brenda: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "I'm back here. I made too much noise in that room so it's going to be a tough one...but what the hell. I'll just kamikaze a second time."


Cole: "And I'm outta here!"


Cole: "Can I get more boxes?"


Matilda: "Cole, we haven't heard from you in a while. Are you still there?"
Toby: "Don't play the hero brah. Save some for us!"


Anya: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "Oh fuck them! I'm going back."


Toby: "Brah, you're back!"
Cole: "With 6 more lootboxes!"
Matilda: "Woohoo!"
Cole: "I'm pooped now. One of you take over."


Toby: "Chyeah bro. You take a rest. I'll go all the way straight to the end."


Cole: "All the rooms I haven't visited are dark."
Matilda: "Whisper!"
Cole: "Oh. Right."


Matilda: "This is awkward. I'm just...err...gonna look at the map. There are some areas that are still  unmarked."


Toby: "A dark room. Cole hasn't been here yet. Where are the lights?"


Toby: "There you are."


Toby: "There's something written there. 'The points are to the right when entering Christy.'"


Toby: "Toby to Matilda and Cole. Toby to Matilda and Cole. Which room was Christy again?"
Diane: "Pew pew pew!"
Toby: "Yikes! Gotta get out of here!"


Cole: "It's this small room. It's to the left of the main room."


Toby: "Roger that bro."


Toby: "Ack! It's playing music!"
Sarah: "Pew pew pew!"


Cole: "How's that possible? Are you in the right room?"


Toby: "Dunno but I'm hiding behind a statue now. That ballerina's shooting darts at my way out brah."
Sarah: "Pew pew pew!"


Cole: "You're just going to have to make a break for it. You can't hide there forever."


Toby: "Okay then. Oh, the light is right here."


Toby: "If that wasn't Christy, then this room should be Christy. To the right is...here. Chyeah!"


Toby: "I see something on the wall brah. It's telling me that I can hear a message from Christy."
Cole: "Go ahead. She's probably someone you know."
Toby: "Of course she is brah. She's my girlfriend!"


Christy: "B! Look at you! You're in the finale! You've proven yourself to be a force to be reckoned with if you made it this far. You're the best, B. Know that I'll be supporting you all the way and rooting for you to win. Love you and come back with the money!"
Toby: "Aww. love you too."


Toby: "I'll do my best for you girl."


Toby: "Found the light switch. Brah, I'm in the next room after Christy. Where are the boxes?"
Cole: "When you enter it should be in front of you. The other one is all the way at the back by the wall."


Toby: "I see it brah."


Toby: "6 points."


Toby: "Aah! Oh it's just my own reflection. Aah!"
Cora: "Pew pew pew!"
Zed: "Pew pew pew!"


Matilda: "What happened? Did he get hit?"
Cole: "No idea. Let's be quiet for now and let him handle it. He'll contact us when he's safe."
Matilda: "If he's safe."


Cora: "Pew pew pew!"
Toby: "Gotta be really careful not to have the other guy turn around."


Toby: "Almost there..."


Toby: "Cole said it was by the wall."


Toby: "It's got to be this one."

*
*
*


Matilda: "I don't think he's coming back. He's been hit."
Cole: "Then it's your turn babe."
Matilda: "Don't 'babe' me."


Matilda: "Toby! What happened to you? We were trying to radio you but there was no response. We thought you got hit!"
Toby: "Nah brah. I was just trying to avoid the ballerinas. There are so many brah! But I got back in one piece and found 3 boxes of points!"
Matilda: "Good job. I'll be going to the northwestern part of the castle now."
Toby: "Good luck brah."

*
*
*


Matilda: "I'm at the T-shaped hallway. I'm going to the northwestern part of the castle."


Matilda: "Which room should I enter? I think I'll try this one first."


Matilda: "It's empty? But there's a ballerina here. She must be guarding something."


Matilda: "Maybe it's hidden behind this...a stereo?"


Matilda: "This is a trap!"


Matilda: "I just want to warn you guys of traps."
Cole: "There are traps?"
Matilda: "There was a stereo and a ballerina. I was smart enough not to play it because."
Toby: "Those aren't traps brah. Those are messages from loved ones. You must be in room Alexy!"


Matilda: "Oh. Well he can tell me what he wants in person. I'm going to go in the room beside now."


Matilda: "An old lady won't stop me."


Matilda: "There we go."


Matilda: "If I remember correctly the boxes with points were by the wall."


Matilda: "What?"
Stacey: "Pew pew pew!"
France: "Pew pew pew!"


Matilda: "Guys! Where are the points in the room to Alexy's left?"
Toby: "The first one is all the way at the end when you enter brah. The other one is on the other side but along the same wall."


Matilda: "That's what I thought too but I just opened the first one and it's a music box!"
Toby: "Huh? That can't be right. Brah, am I reading this wrongly?"
Cole: "It's right. Are you sure you got the right box Matilda?"


Matilda: "I'm sure. This doesn't make sense."


Matilda: "If this box is also a music box it means I'm in the wrong place...phew. Points."


Matilda: "Maybe I was looking at the map in the wrong direction and I should be taking from this wall."


Matilda: "Eek! No wrong one!"
Tracey: "Pew pew pew!"


Matilda: "This one is also wrong! This doesn't make sense!"
Tracey: "Pew pew pew!"
Matilda: "Screw this. I'll go get the ones inside instead."


Tracey: "Pew pew pew!"
Matilda: "It's so high up..."


Toby: "You okay bro?"
Matilda: "Shh! I got 18 points with me but there are a lot of ballerinas around me. I'm trying to reach the next box."
Jessie: "Pew pew pew!"
Nick: "Pew pew pew!"
Matilda: "There are even more here!"


Matilda: "It's too dangerous. I'm not going to try and get the last box."


Matilda: "This is the last room that isn't labelled at all."


Matilda: "I found the light switch. Hmm, there's an arrow pointing to that box. Is that the one with points?"
Anya: "Pew pew pew!"
Matilda: "I thought I was being very soft!"


Matilda: "6 more points."
Anya: "Pew pew pew!"


Anya: "Pew pew pew!"
Matilda: "There's another box behind her but it's too risky. It might not even contain points."


Matilda: "I have a lot of points with me right now. I'm going back the way I came before I lose it all."

*
*
*


Matilda: "I'm back guys."
Toby: "Chyeah!"


Matilda: "102 points. That's not 120 points."
Toby: "We need to go back and find the remaining ones."
Matilda: "There should be two in the corner room here. I wasn't able to retrieve them. There's also this room here which I didn't fully explore."
Toby: "Cole, you should go."
Cole: "Why me?"
Toby: "You got the most brah. You're a pro."
Cole: "Okay then."

*
*
*


Cole: "Time to do to ole' hit and run."


Stacey: "Pew pew pew!"
France: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "Surely one of them has to be right!"


Cole: "Yes! This is the one."


France: "Pew pew pew!"
Cole: "Can't catch me granny."
Matilda: "Cole, be careful."


Cole: "There's another untouched box.."
Jessie: "Pew pew pew!"
Nick: "Pew pew pew!"


Cole: "Woo!"
Tracey: "Pew pew pew!"


Cole: "Fuck! I didn't see you there."


Toby: "I think Cole's been hit."
Matilda: "Shall we just follow our initial order? AKA you next."
Toby: "Chyeah brah. My thoughts exactly."

*
*
*


Toby: "Could it be this box? Oh no!"
Anya: "Pew pew pew!"


Toby: "Brah, I took the wrong box. It's a music box. I'm like right in front of her. I don't dare to move. She might catch me! What do I do? Matilda? Bro?"


Anya: "Pew pew pew!"
Toby: "Ouch! You got me."


Matilda: "It's all down to me. And that ballerina with an absurd sense of hearing."

*
*
*


Matilda: "This must be the box Toby took. I knew it was a music box."


Matilda: "Was that arrow always there? How did I miss it?"


Anya: "pew pew pew!"
Matilda: "6 points. I just need to find the other 2 boxes."


Anya: "Pew pew pew!"
Matilda: "She can't catch me from here."


Anya: "Pew pew pew!"


Anya: "Pew pew pew!"
Matilda: "Ow! How did she know I was there?"

*
*
*


All three contestants have been eliminated. The points with them at the time are lost, but they managed to bring 102/120 points back so that will be cashed in and added to the pot. All that is left for the contestants to do is to prepare for the final quiz.


The last episode will be out on Monday, 6 March! In 3 days we will finally know the truth: who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!