Tuesday 31 July 2018

40.01-I'm racist too



It is not an easy feat for a show to make it to 40 seasons, but the Smole has done it. We could not have done it without your help and support, and hence, this season is to give back to those who have helped us. This season, 14 ex-contestants will come back to commemorate the 40th season. They will compete in "missions" to earn "points" for the "pot". Since it's such a joyous occasion, 1 point will now be worth 1000 Simoleons again. However, there is a Mole among them, sabotaging. Whatever points are not earned for the pot will go to the Mole. The contestants take a quiz about the Mole. The lowest (or slowest) scorer each time is "executed" until three remain. From there, a winner will be crowned, and a Mole, exposed.

In real life, if there is a traitor to the organisation, the more someone knows about the traitor, the more likely he or she will be offed. Hence, to simulate this, the Mole is given similar power: the Mole has the ability to give +1, -1 and -2 (if there are enough contestants) points to three different contestants each quiz. Naturally, the Mole would give the penalties to those he/she suspects suspect him/her.

The time has come for the season to start. Let Season 40 commence!

*
*
*



Joy: "Thank you for flying with us. We hope you have an enjoyable flight."


Shirley: "Thank you."




***


Julie: "You don't understand. Nobody will miss me when I'm gone."


Shirley: "I would. Even though we've only just met, even though I don't know you, I will miss you. I will have to live with the knowledge that someone had died tonight."

***


Shirley: "Ben! What a coincidence!"


***

Benjamin: "You don't have a choice. The time is ticking. If the producers choose to swap someone else I can't guarantee we will win this."
Quinn: "Whose side are you on?"


Benjamin: "Not telling."


Quinn: "Come on, Ben. We can only win if we are open."


Benjamin: "I want Carl."


Quinn: "Fine. You win. I'll give you Carl and take Keith."


***

Benjamin: "You're here too? Are you going to be part of the Smole too?"
Shirley: "I am. It is good to have a familiar face."



Joy: "Oh my gosh, is that..."

Philo: "Someone finally recognises me? I'd be damned."


***


Philo: “Hey my movie star, we should get talking about Mole suspects.”
Janet: “Haven’t we been torn apart by some card effect?”
Philo: “Well, I hereby officially re-form it. Now, let’s talk shop.”
Janet: “You are right. We’re both actors here, so it should be easier for us to spot anyone else who’s putting on an act…which unfortunately looks like nobody.”

Philo: “That’s why you need the subtle screen actor rather than the extravagant theatre actor. Screen actors are trained to make even the most subtle of emotions, something unnoticeable on stage. I think Chad is overdoing it though.”
Janet: “You think? I kind of believe him.”
Philo: “Then you’ve been fooled, my friend.”
Janet: “I’m going to brood over this and get a drink.”
Philo: “May the gods be with you.”

***

Joy: "...Iris Ollie! She was on Season 16! I loved her!"

Philo: "You have got to be kidding me."


Iris: "I can't wait for a new adventure Oh hi...I think I know you from somewhere."



***

Iris: “Oh, I hope I am making a good choice.”
“Iris…you have chosen to take the money, and thus you must go.”

***


Iris: "She looks familiar..."



***

Michelle: "Hey, what's your name?"
Autumn: "Autumn Fall."


Michelle: "That name sounds familiar...oh, you posted an ad in the papers recently, didn't you? Why did you just give yourself away like that?"
Autumn: "I was getting bored. It's no fun waiting after a while."

***


Lisette: "It's best to get it out of the system first."



***


Lisette: "It's really hard to forget though."
Lloyd: "Then don't. Let us learn from it. Let this experience make us stronger, so that we may learn never to let petty outsiders tear us apart again."


Lisette: "I really can't resist, but...come over here."


Lisette: "I'll accept you if it's still proven that we have something between us."


***

Autumn: "I haven't flown for a while. I'm used to the seas."
Lisette: "As am I. But I can't wait. This will be an exciting experience. Do you even know where we're going?"

Autumn: "No. I was just given a ticket and an invitation card. Everything feels like a dream to me. Thanks for giving the window seat to me."
Lisette: "No problem. I like the aisle seat more anyway. More freedom to move around."

Autumn: "I can't wait to start...and to get off this plane. That old man keeps hitting my chair."


Herb: "Sorry again."


***

Herb: “Oh Tina, why did you never come? We promised to meet by the tree once our chores were done. You left me alone and heartbroken. I never dared married because my heart belongs to you. It’s been so many years, Tina. I waited by you for that tree on that day at that time every year. But you never came. I hope you’re still alive and remember me. If you’re watching this show, know that I’ll be waiting.”

***

Herb: "How do you turn this on?"
Passenger: "I think the remote is in the seat compartment."
Herb: "Oh, now you tell me."

Passenger: "First time flying?"
Herb: "Not really...but it is true I haven't flown in a long time."


Passenger: "What's your purpose of travel?"
Herb: "...I don't really know. Sorry, but could you move there a little bit? I'm feeling squeezed."

Passenger: "You're on business class. There is so much legroom and space."


Bonnie: "Now this is what I call flying in style."


***



Bonnie: “Lisa Brown! You liar! You tricked me!”


Lisa: “Me? I think you should speak for yourself, Bertha.”


Bonnie: “How did you know my real name?”
Lisa: “I’m a detective. I handle many more types of cases than you do. I have more experience.”
Bonnie: “So you never wanted to work with me in the first place.”


***

Carol: "Where's my seat?"


***


Carol: "Is Jerome really interested in me?"


Carol: "He was always sheepishly complimenting me, like my legs...I thought it was cute."



Carol: "How embarrassing. I can't believe I didn't notice this before."



Carol: "How am I going to face him now? I need to avoid him whenever I can."


***



Carol: "3B...ah, over here."

Bonnie: "So you're going to be my seat partner for this journey."
Carol: "Excuse me?"

Bonnie: "You're Carol Losantos from Season 39, aren't you?"
Carol: "Yes, but do I know you?"


Bonnie: "No, but I know you. It's my job to research on any possible competitor. I don't want to get manipulated again like I did in Season 21."


Carol: "Oh, so you're joining the Smole too?"
Bonnie: "Indeed. When I got the invitation I knew that others would also get called back, so I re-watched every season of the Smole to learn about who I will potentially be up against."

Carol: "I wish I thought of that. But wow, that takes serious effort."



Damien: "Ma, watch your step."


***


Damien: "Why are you here anyway?"
Angel: "To discuss the Mole with you."


Damien: "Ergh. Take a break, Ma. It's not good for your health. I've got ways to find more intel."
Angel: "By eavesdropping on everybody else? That's not very upright."
Damien: "Since when has the Stewart family been upright?"
Angel: "Since I said so!"
Damien: "There, there, Ma, don't get so worked up."
Angel: "Let me tell you that nothing good will come out of this if you continue down this path. Look at your father."


***


Angel: "I still can walk. And the plane hasn't taken off yet."

Joy: "Good day. Thank you for flying with us. We hope you have an enjoyable flight."
Angel: "Thank you. Now help an old woman out. Where are seats 2D and 2E?"



***

Angel: "Time to start a fire."


Angel: "Serves you right, Dani."


Angel: "In it goes."


Angel: "Hopefully it burns to a crisp."



Angel: "I'd like to see you survive now."

***


Cairo: "I recognise some of these faces. They are contestants from a previous season. None of them are very strong though. I don't see any winners or finalists yet, other than me. There are two Moles but one got beaten at her own game and one is forgettable. I've got this in the bag."


Brenda: "Why are you talking to yourself? You're being very annoying."
Cairo: "Sorry for being disruptive. Please forgive me."




***

Brandon: "What do I have to be scared of? I wasn't last in the next quiz."
Cairo: "But you don't know if you were first."


Brandon: "Enough of this. You may not be scared if I leak this out but Fred is."


Brandon: "You don't want to hurt his future, do you?"
Cairo: "I would push you off right now."
Brandon: "Then go ahead. Or are you scared? Do I see tears in your eyes? You must be scared. Ha!"

***



Jerome: "It feels good to be back."



***


Carol: "I know I must have hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to."


Jerome: "No, it's not your fault. It's mine. I should have known you were way out of my league."


Carol: "I hope that we can stay friends."


Jerome: "That would be my pleasure, that you don't ostracise me."

***

Jerome: "What a coincidence. She's also on the same flight. I hope she didn't notice me."


Jerome: "I have so much legroom! This is so awesome."



Joy: "Thank you for flying with us. We hope you have an enjoyable flight.."


Joy: "Rude."


***


Cairo: "That must be the Mole. They said to meet by the chess table outside."


Cairo: "You're a woman!"


Milan: "Ahem. Stop coming closer. Can you guess who I am?"
Cairo: "Dark hair...Paula? So Paula is the Mole? Am I right?"
Milan: "You will find out later. Goodbye."


***


Milan: "Disgustoso. De one ting dey did correct was to give me a lot of legroom."


Jerome: "Oh, she's Italian."
Milan: "Did you say someting?"

Jerome: "Nope!"
Milan: "Good."


Milan: "Hmm...you are from ze previous season, no?"
Jerome: "I am! I feel like a celebrity. I can't believe you know who I am."
Milan: "I have eyes. Hmph. I am shocked zat dey would bring you back."
Jerome: "I'm shocked myself too. Didn't Season 39 just end? But I'm glad to be back. I've become more outgoing and independent, and I think this will definitely help me this time around. I hope to make Mama proud of me again but I'm not expecting much."

Milan: "Ah, a mamma's boy. How...cute."



Cairo: "Milan, is that you? How have you been?"

Milan: "Favoloso. Anyway, it appears we are going to fly now. It is time. I shall stay in my seat, and you stay in your seat."
Jerome: "Yes ma'am."


*
*
*




"Attention, this is your captain speaking. It appears that we have been hijacked--"


Autumn: "Oh no!"

Iris: "Are we in danger?"
Philo: "You have got to be kidding me."


"Some passengers are carrying bombs. Please do not be alarmed--"
Milan: "Do not be alarmed? How do you expect us to not be alarmed? Dis is ridiculous!"

"A reward will be in store for helpful passengers who are able to isolate the bombers and just the bombers in the back room. For everyone's safety, doors to adjacent cabins will be automatically locked."


Autumn: "Do you think this is part of a mission?"
Lisette: "I don't think they will want to scare the passengers."


Bonnie: "The game started the moment we set foot on this plane. I should have known."
Carol: "I'm not so sure it's a game. We haven't even reached our destination."


Jerome: "Mama, I wish you were here right now. I'm scared."
Milan: "Sei seccante."


Benjamin: "911 failed to bring them down, so why should we let a bunch of terrorists here do the same to us?"
Shirley: "He's right. We have to stay calm."

Trixie: "Mommy, I'm scared."
Sarah: "Shh, it's okay. Daddy and Mommy are here to protect you."
Samuel: "What were they thinking when they decided to announce this to everyone?"

Diane: "There, there...it's okay, dear."

Trixie: "Daddy, who is she?"
Samuel: "Just a helpful passenger. See? We're all here to protect you, Trixie."


Philo: "Maybe the pilot is on a suicide mission."
Selena: "You're not helping."
Philo: "You're right. Sorry. I'll call for on-board assistance."

Selena: "You look flustered."
Philo: "What's your relationship with the family in front?"
Diane: "I'm the girl's mother."

Sarah: "Excuse me? I'm the mother here. You look nothing like her."

Diane: "Are you trying to be racist?"


Philo: "Guys, there's no need to fight. I'm racist too."


Selena: "You're what?"


Philo: "Black! I meant I'm black!"
Selena: "Oh. Not helping."


Cairo: "How many bombers do you think there are?"
Simon: "Probably just one."
Brenda: "One is more than enough."


Cairo: "You're not scared?"
Brenda: "No. Why should I be? Let them kill me. I have nothing in this world to live for anyway. My parents hate me, I got kicked out of school, I have had several run-ins with the law...why, are you scared?"

Cairo: "Me? Of course not!"

Angel: "Keep pressing the button."
Damien: "Ma, I've been doing it for the past five minutes. I don't think anyone's coming to help us."
Angel: "I get a bad feeling they've been tied up."


Brox: "No way, sister. That means that the pilot is going to be tied up too, right? That means nobody is manning the plane! We're doomed!"
Nick: "Autopilot exists."


Shirley: "That man is hyperventilating."

Benjamin: "For such a big man he sure is a scaredy-cat."
Shirley: "This is a life-and-death situation, Ben. I'm going over to calm him down."


Benjamin: "I'm gonna try and find out what room the captain was talking about."


Shirley: "Mister, listen to my voice. Mister, what is your name?"

Brox: "Brox. Brox Foxknocker."
Nick: "I pity you. Ahem, I didn't say anything."

Herb: "We are doomed. I'm an old man, so it doesn't matter anyway. But you youngsters still have a lot to live for."

Viktor: "Don't say that. I am sure you have someone or something to live for. Like family. Your children and grandchildren?"

Herb: "I don't have any. I'm single."

Viktor: "Oh. Sorry to hear that."
Herb: "Why? Is there anything wrong with being single?"


Nick: "I'm going around to see if everyone is alright."
Shirley: "Please do."


Shirley: "It's okay. I'm a doctor. Follow my lead. Breathe in..."


Nick: "Miss, are you okay?"
Milan: "Meraviglioso."

Nick: "Sorry. I don't speak Spanish."

Milan: "Spanish? Did you just say Spanish?"

Cairo:  "Psst. She's Italian."
Nick: "Oh. Pardon me."


Milan: "De bombers should kill you first."
Nick: "I'll go check on the rest. How charming."


Angel: "That poor old lady. The old man is trying to make advances but she keeps resisting."
Damien: "Screw them, Ma."

Angel: "Damien, are you afraid?"
Damien: "Of?"
Angel: "Death."

Damien: "What's there to be afraid of? In this line of work, it's the first word you learn. If we really die here, it's retribution."

Angel: "Yes. Retribution..."


Viktor: "But...why didn't you text?"
Herb: "Clever mobile phones or whatever you call them were not invented at that time."


Viktor: "It sucks to be you."
Herb: "...I guess, whatever that means. I'm sorry to have unloaded my story onto you. I hardly know you. What's your name?"
Viktor: "Viktor Hammerman. I play badminton for a living."
Herb: "You cannot survive on playing."


Herb: "That girl has been reading non-stop. It's good that she likes to read."
Viktor: "She may be small and frail but she's not scared about the whole thing."


Lisette: "Autumn, I think I'm going to talk to that girl they're talking about."


Lisette: "Hey there. What's your name?"
Anya: "My name is Anya."


Lisette: "Cool name. I'm Lisette. What book do you have there?"
Anya: "Nothing..."


Lisette: "Let me see that...'DIY 101'? You're a handywoman?"


Anya: "I...I just like to be self-sufficient."


Lisette: "You don't seem bothered by the announcement."


Anya: "It's probably just a hoax meant to send everyone into panic."
Lisette: "Why would the captain do that?"
Anya: "I don't know. Can I have my book back?"


Lisette: "Sure...wait, something just dropped out."


Lisette: "Flip to Page 82. Anya, what is this note?"
Anya: "Nothing...please give me my book back. I wasn't done reading."


Viktor: "Miss, I think you should return the girl her book. It's her only comfort. Don't bully her."


Lisette: "Bully? I'm not bullying her."


Iris: "I noticed quite a few who went to the toilet. I think that's worth checking out."


Lisette: "Hey! Give that back!"
Anya: "I should be saying that."


Lisette: "Everyone! I found the bomber! It's this girl Anya and this guy!"


Angel: "I think we should help them."
Damien: "Ma, mind your own business."

Angel: "Damien! We want to stop the terrorists."
Damien: "But aren't we on their side?"



Angel: "No. I came here to prove to the world that I've changed for the better, and that so have you."


Damien: "Fine. But that lady just shouted it out for everyone to hear. That'll trigger the bombers to set off the bomb."
Angel: "Nothing has happened yet. I think it's not with them at the moment. Damien, help bring them to the room."


Angel: "Where do you think you're going?"
Anya: "To...to the toilet."


Angel: "No. You are following me."

Viktor: "For the last time, I am not the bomber!"
Lisette: "Then why were you so protective of Anya?"

Viktor: "I just couldn't stand you bullying her."

Herb: "I spoke to him just now. He's a good chap. He's not a terrorist. You on the other hand are making a lot of noise."


Lisette: "Me? I'm serving justice here! Do you all want to die?"


Selena: "You're not helping."
Herb: "I'm just speaking the truth. And who are you anyway? Why are you sitting at Viktor's seat?"
Selena: "Let's just say he's someone I know, and he owes me something. I'm just here to get it back."


Damien: "I don't care who's right and who's wrong. You guys are getting on my nerves. I'll just bring both of you to the room."

Lisette: "Me? I'm...you know what, fine. I'll go. Just so that I can say I was right."



Milan: "It is a two hour flight. A very long one."

Shirley: "There, there, Jerome. Dry your tears."

Jerome: "Do you think we'll make it out alive?"
Shirley: "I...everything will be alright."


Milan: "Do not lie, la signora. It is not 'all right'. Do not lie."

Shirley: "There are a bunch of frightened passengers here and I am trying my best to calm them down. Panic won't help anyone."
Milan: "I am very scared too but I am not crying! I do not like dis but what can I do? Dere is no signal here."

Bonnie: "I still think this is a mission."
Carol: "Why are you whispering?"
Bonnie: "Because any of us here can be one of the bombers. Think about it: in reality there is no way the captain will announce that. In fact, the 'captain' sounds an awful lot like the host."
Carol: "Now that you mention it...so who do you think the bombers are?"


Bonnie: "That girl Lisette exposed: Anya. And that old lady who got fed up and moved to an empty seat behind. That's suspicious."


Carol: "I think that man with the long hair at the back is too quiet."

Bonnie: "The mother and father behind us are whispering something but I can't catch it."


Philo: "Do you think Trixie is a bomber?"

Diane: "How dare you! She is my daughter! Someone back me up here!"

Angel: "Miss, please follow me."
Diane: "Why should I? You can't do anything to me! You're just an old woman."


Diane: "Ow! Let go of me!"


Angel: "I happen to be an old lady with a lot of strength. Do I have to force you or will you listen to me?"


Sarah: "Good grief. I heard what you said just now, mister. I am not happy about it. She's just a child, and my child. She is not a terrorist."
Philo: "Maybe not, but who's to say either of you aren't? Why else would that Diane lady claim that you're not her real mom?"

Sarah: "I don't know, maybe because she's nuts?"
Philo: "Hey, don't get snappy with me. Whatever it is, I agree that she's a bomber. She recently came out of jail. She told me that. She's here to see her children."

Iris: "Nope, nothing of interest here. I think that woman flushed things down the toilet. I can't believe I'm saying this because I could die at any moment, but this is morbidly exciting. Wait, what's this on the toilet paper? '20 23 15 6 5 13 1 12 5 2 15 13 2 5 18 19'."


Cairo: "Milan, let us work together to get rid of all the bombers, like we did in the past."
Milan: "I could trust you den but I am not sure now. You could be de next Mole."
Cairo: "Why do you care about who the Mole is when we're going to die?"

Milan: "You make a valid point."



Damien: "No one is leaving on my watch."


Lisette: "There is a shuttlecock in this cabinet. I think that's a clue. Care to explain?"
Viktor: "I plead the fifth."


Angel: "Stay here."
Diane: "I'm innocent! That girl is my daughter! That hussy is an impostor! Lock her up instead!"

Lisette: "All I wanted was to have fun again, and instead I'm being accused of being a terrorist. If my mother was here she'd say the exact same thing. I'm just a disappointment to her."


Damien: "Lisette...your family loves you, I know every family does."

Lisette: "You're probably right. I love them too, but...it doesn't matter. They won't be here to hear it. We won't make it out alive, will we?"

Diane: "No! We will! I need to see my children! I didn't kill that bastard they call 'Dad' for nothing!"

Lisette: "She's very agitated. I think she's genuine and innocent."


Damien: "No can do. I trust my Ma's judgement, even though I don't know why she wants to bother with all this."

Lisette: "Perhaps she wants one last chance to make things right?"



Carol: "Did you ever think that one of the Smole contestants are the bombers? Even me? Why do you trust me so much to tell me all this?"
Bonnie: "I didn't trust you up until you said that."


Bonnie: "Iris Ollie looks perplexed."

Cora: "Excuse me."


Carol: "Huh? Don't tell me a bomber was sitting beside me all this while."


Bonnie: "Iris--"
Iris: "How do you know my name?"
Bonnie: "We're both Smole contestants. This is a mission."


Iris: "It is? I guess it makes sense. What I saw just now was a riddle. I don't quite remember but it was on the toilet paper in the bathroom."


Bonnie: "Where is she moving to this time?"


Bonnie: "I can't let her enter."


Bonnie: "Toilet paper...aha. What could this mean....I think each number corresponds to a letter. Which would mean...there are 2 female bombers."




Benjamin: "Something is up. Too many people are visiting the bathroom."
Shirley: "You were seated here the entire time, so you must be right. Something tells me France is guilty."

Benjamin: "First of all, what a cute name. Second of all, she's a sweet old granny. How can she possibly be guilty?"
Shirley: "From her demeanour and micro-expressions."



Benjamin: "She just entered again. Her bladder isn't that small."


Benjamin: "Stop. Why do you keep visiting the bathroom?"
Bonnie: "I need to walk around. Going to the bathroom gives me an excuse to do so."

Benjamin: "I'm not buying it."


Bonnie: "You don't have to."


Benjamin: "You're not going anywhere. I think you're a bomber. I'm going to have to isolate you."
Shirley: "Are you sure, Ben? We don't want to make a mistake."
Benjamin: "You can't change my mind."


Bonnie: "If you feel that is right."




Milan: "You look pallido...pale."


Jerome: "I'm just worried."


Milan: "I will call de doctor to come back."
Jerome: "No, it's fine. Unless she can eliminate all the bombers, she won't be of use. I need to accept the fact that we'll all die."


Milan: "No we will not. I will not accept that. We will not let de terroristi win."


Jerome: "There's something I must do before it's too late."


Carol: "Jerome? I didn't even realise you were on the same flight."


Jerome: "Carol, how have things been? We promised to keep in contact after the Smole but I could never reach you."


Carol: "Oh. I changed my phone and lost all my contacts."


Jerome: "Oh...are you trying to avoid me? If you are, I can leave..."
Carol: "Sorry. It's not fair to you. After the season my mind has been in a whirl. I like you, Jerome, but as a friend. I don't want to lead you on or give you the wrong impression, so I didn't know what to do, whether to contact you or not...sorry."

Jerome: "I see. Thanks for telling me. I understand that we're just friends. So we shall be just friends. Friends till the end...bad choice of words."


Jerome: "Are you scared?"
Carol: "Yeah, initially a little. You?"


Jerome: "Very. But being scared won't help us at all. I just wish you weren't here too, then at least only one of us dies."
Carol: "You don't have to be scared. There's a PI with us called Bonnie from Season 21. She said this is just part of a mission. We're not actually in danger."


Jerome: "Oh...that's a relief. Now I just feel silly."


Carol: "Don't be. It's so sweet that you care so much about me."


Carol: "Oh dear. Bonnie was supposed to bring France in but now that's not happening."


Jerome: "France?"
Carol: "Not the country. That's the name of the old lady wearing a bowtie on her dress. She went to the toilet when Iris mentioned a clue in there. If the clue was removed, then Bonnie would know she is a bomber."


Bonnie: "You have made a mistake."

Diane: "YES. Finally someone here is talking some sense. I'm innocent."


Lisette: "So am I."
Bonnie: "I believe both of you."


Damien: "I don't. We don't even know how many bombers we have on this plane. How do you know my Ma made a mistake?"
Bonnie: "Bring your mother here then, and then we'll talk."


Benjamin: "I heard your conversation outside. I'll take care of things here. I won't let any of them escape."


Simon: "Do you think we're safe yet? Who do you think the bombers are?"
Cairo: "I think the guy in the back corner and the old man. They are covered so much, like they are purposely concealing something. Also, the guy with the sunglasses. Who wears sunglasses indoors? The woman with sunglasses too."


Milan: "I am not de bomber."


Cairo: "Not you. I'm talking about the one on the other side. I can't believe she's so silent."


Brenda: "I think she's napping."



Simon: "You there. Milan, right? Why did you get so defensive?"


Milan: "Do not try dat on me. Do not turn it onto me. You must be anoder bomber!"


Cairo: "I believe she is innocent. Milan, we can't just sit here and continue to observe. We have to do something. I'm going to talk to each and every one of them to see if they are suspicious."

*
*
*



"Attention. This is your captain speaking. We have regained control of the plane and will be landing in ten minutes. Please try to isolate and contain the bombers. Authorities will be ready to handle them when we touch down. Sorry for any distress or fear caused. Thank you."



Philo: "Thank God."


Shirley: "You don't have to stand here the whole time. You should sit as they prepare for descent."
Benjamin: "I can't give them a chance to escape. I still don't think Bonnie is innocent. I would have kept her locked up in there if not for you. I think the whole 'this is a mission' thing is just a ruse."



Bonnie: "Simon, come with me."
Simon: "Why? We are going to land. We should not be moving about."
Bonnie: "I noticed you, Brenda and Adam have been exchanging notes."
Simon: "They are just love letters. Here, you can see them."


Cairo: "Bonnie, it's not Simon."
Bonnie: "I am screening each and every passenger on board. I have doubts. Isn't Simon a philosopher? I need his valuable insight about those in the room. Do not worry. It will only be for a short while."
Simon: "In that case, okay."

*
*
*



"Attention. This is your captain speaking. We have landed. The time now is 5.28pm local time. The weather is clear. All doors have been unlocked except for doors leading to rooms with suspected bombers. We hope you had a good flight."


Milan: "Horrible time."

*
*
*


After everyone has left, authorities searched through the bags of the suspected bombers. 


In Anya's bag, they found...













































































One bath bomb.

In Viktor's bag...





























































































Another bath bomb.


In France's bag...















































































































The third bath bomb.


In Simon's bag...


























































































































One more bath bomb.

Fortunately, there were only four bombers, so the group earns their first 100 points. A good (albeit scary) start to the new season.


BLOOPERS:


Trixie: "Mommy?"
Samuel: "Sarah dear? I thought you hated her?"

*
*
*


Jerome: "Muahahaha!"
Trixie:"Mommy, that man is scary. Is he going to bomb us?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!