Sunday 21 July 2024

59.Bonus-Interview with Peter de De

Are you ready for Season 59? Our contestants have been shortlisted. This season, let's get to know each of them before embarking on this journey together.

We have an exclusive interview with our first contestant: Peter de De!










Interviewer: "Hi Peter, let's start with introductions, shall we?"

Peter: "Certainly. My name is Peter. I am 65 years old this year. I'm currently retired and enjoying my life working out and reading."

Interviewer: "What kind of books do you read?"

Peter: "Mainly mystery novels, but I also read whatever catches my attention."

Interviewer: "Why did you come to join the Smole and what's your strategy?"

Peter: "I have loads of free time and I liked the mystery aspect of it, so why not? I have nothing to lose. My strategy would be to try my best. I'm nothing if not determined."

Interviewer: "How does your wife feel about you joining at 65?"

Peter: "I don't have a wife."

Interviewer: "Apologies. Husband? Partner?"

Peter: "I'm single."

Interviewer: "Do you have any relatives?"

Peter: "Only my parents Maria and Thomas, and they're dead."

Interviewer: "Okayyyy....Let's get to know you a bit more personally now. Which month were you born in? We understand some Sims are sensitive towards revealing their exact birthday, so we'll just ask you for the month."

Peter: "January."

Interviewer: "What is your lifetime wish?"

Peter: "To start a family of my own."

Interviewer: "Good luck with that. How about any secrets? Are you harbouring any deep, dark secrets?"

Peter: "I killed a man."

Interviewer: "You? No offence, but you look small and frail. Like the wind will blow you away."

Peter: "I'm just kidding. Of course I didn't kill a man. But I could kick your ass."

Interviewer: "Sure..."

Peter: "I mean it."

Interviewer: "We'll now move into the next segment: your favourites! Favourite food?"

Peter: "Stu surprise."

Interviewer: "Favourite colour?"

Peter: "Yellow."

Interviewer: "3 of your favourite songs?"

Peter: "Debussy's Clair de Lune, Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, and Vivaldi's The Four Seasons: Spring."

Interviewer: "A man of culture."

Peter: "My taste in music changed greatly over the years."

Interviewer: "How about favourite movies?"

Peter: "Casablanca, The Godfather, To Kill a Mockingbird."

Interviewer: "All the classics. What's your favourite season?"

Peter: "Spring. It signals a new start."

Interviewer: "How about favourite Smole season?"

Peter: "Season 12 because that's the only time I figured out the Mole."

Interviewer: "It must be your greatest accomplishment. And favourite Mole?"

Peter: "Dotty McLottie. I would never have thought it was her."

Interviewer: "Final question: Are you the Mole, Peter?"

Peter: "No. I'm not the Mole."

Interviewer: "We'll come to see. Thank you for tuning in to this interview. If you want to find out more about Peter and whether he's the Mole, tune in to Season 59 when it airs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!