Friday 26 July 2024

59.Bonus-Interview with Mary Shelby

 

Announcing our second contestant: Mary Shelby! Find out more about her in this exclusive interview!











Mary: "Good afternoon. Thanks for having me."

Interviewer: "Good afternoon Mary. Shall we introduce you to the audience?"

Mary: "My name is Mary Shelby. I work as a management consultant at Young & Peters. I'm currently 35 years old."

Interviewer: "What's a fun fact about you?"

Mary: "I was born on New Year's Eve."

Interviewer: "Ooh, that's very fun. I'm sure a capable woman as you has many accomplishments. What's your biggest one?"

Mary: "Without going into detail, I successfully led a major corporate restructuring that saved the company approximately 56.7 million Simoleons."

Interviewer: "Impressive. I also heard that your parents are quite the accomplished duo."

Mary: "Yes. My father Robert was a senator while my mother Eleanor works at NASA.'

Interviewer: "Do you have any other relatives? A spouse perhaps?"

Mary: "Today isn't about any of them, is it?"

Interviewer: "You're right; today is all about you. Let's hear more about what you like to do in your free time."

Mary: "I do a bit of yoga on Tuesdays and Saturdays. In my spare time I like to read. Psychological thrillers are my favourite. I also used to play the piano but not any more."

Interviewer: "I can see why you're on the Smole."

Mary: "I believe I can succeed here. It's all about challenging myself."

Interviewer: "And adding to your resume."

Mary: "What was that?"

Interviewer: "I was just saying what makes you think you can succeed?"

Mary: "I'm very charismatic and persuasive. I can break it down to others why doing things in certain ways would benefit both of us."

Interviewer: "What's your strategy?"

Mary: "To observe. It would be good to take a backseat in this situation and only take control where needed."

Interviewer: "Back to the topic of what you like, let's move on to our next segment about what you like most. Favourite food?"

Mary: "Sushi. I appreciate the precision in technique and the variety of flavours."

Interviewer: "Favourite colour?"

Mary: "Navy blue. It's very elegant and versatile."

Interviewer: "Favourite music genre?"

Mary: "I don't really have one."

Interviewer: "No problem. How about you list three of your favourite songs?"

Mary: "Rolling in the Deep by Adele, Stronger by Kelly Clarkson, and Bad Blood by Taylor Swift."

Interviewer: "You must like pop."

Mary: "I suppose I do. But what I like more is women supporting women. These are 3 talented singers."

Interviewer: "How about movie genre? I presume psychological thriller?"

Mary: "Good guess. I do like Gone Girl, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, and Black Swan."

Interviewer: "Favourite season?"

Mary: "Summer."

Interviewer: "Favourite Smole season?"

Mary: "Season 53. Maybe it's recency bias but I admired how capable so many of the contestants on that season were."

Interviewer: "And favourite Mole?"

Mary: "Bonita Perez. She is such a strong-willed woman and serves as an inspiration to women everywhere."

Interviewer: "Final question: Mary, are you the Mole?"

Mary: "No, I'm not the Mole."

Interviewer: "We'll see if that's true. Thanks for tuning in to this interview. If you want to find out more about Mary and whether she's the Mole, do catch Season 59 when it airs!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!