Wednesday 16 August 2023

57.06-Motherpecked

 


The contestants had to climb ladders while solving word ladders. It was a race to the end point, to which Aria arrived first. However, when she found out what it cost to gain an exemption for herself, she decided to leave it and add 65/120 points to the pot to make it 183/300 points. Will she need the exemption or is she the Mole?

*
*
*


Finn: "John's a real dude. Russell too. They both willingly chose to stay behind first. They're the heroes of the group. There's no way either of them could be the Mole."

*
*
*


Anthony: "Never have I gotten into a fight."
Finn: "That's one finger down."
Anita: "Me too."
John: "Not for me."
Aria: "Really Anthony?"
Anthony: "Ya. I would get injured so my parents would always be by my side to avoid that."


Finn: "Someone's a mama's boy."
Anthony: "What is that?"
Aria: "It's when you are extremely obedient to your mother. I know a few Sims like that. They're nice Sims but gosh, they're so henpecked...motherpecked?"
Anthony: "I am not!"
Finn: "When's the last time you climbed a tree or sneaked out of the house or got a job at retail?"
John: "Let's not tease him. We should welcome our foreign brother with open arms."


Anthony: "It is your turn."
Finn: "Okay, I've got a good one. Never have I liked Theia."
John: "That's not very nice of you."
Finn: "Come on John. Admit it. Put that finger down."


Anthony: "I find her weird too."
Aria: "I think we all do. She never made sense."
John: "She was just a colourful contestant. We shouldn't define others by their maddest edges. There's so much we don't know about her."
Finn: "John, you're the nicest man I've ever met."


Aria: "Hey Ximena, we're playing Never Have I Ever. Want to join?"
Ximena: "No thank you. I have to study."
Aria: "There's always time later."
Ximena: "Maybe another time."


Aria: "She's always like that. It's like she's actively avoiding me. She's another weird one."
Anita: "Maybe she's just a loner."
Aria: "Nobody's a loner. Trust me. There was one time I met a man who thought he was a loner but we slowly realised he was just awkward. Everyone needs friends."


Anthony: "Your turn John! I am winning this. You cannot beat me!"
Finn: "I find it hard to believe you haven't done anything."
John: "Hmm...never have I been a vampire."


Anita: "What?"


Aria: "Don't be silly John. None of us are vampires."
John: "Really? I could have sworn at least one of us is given the sheer number of night owls we have."
Finn: "Ha! Good one."


John: "I suppose you're right. Look at me, trying to box you guys and define you by your maddest edges. My therapist friend says I like to overdiagnose. I think she's has denial syndrome."


John: "Anyway, your turn Anita."
Anita: "R-right. Never have I ever...gotten a scholarship."


Finn: "Damn Anita. Going for the jugular. I lost. What's my punishment?"
Aria: "There was a bottle of rum in one of the cabinets. I say you pop one out and chug it."
Finn: "Frat bro style?"
Aria: "Frat bro style."


Anita: "I'll help you get it."
John: "I'll help get the shot glasses."


Anita: "John."
John: "Yes Anita?"


Anita: "That question you asked...I suppose you know?"
John: "What do you think?"


Anita: "Thank you. For not exposing me."
John: "It's not my place to tell. It's your story. You share it whenever you're ready."


Anita: "Do you really promise not to tell?"
John: "Do you not trust me?"


Anita: "I do. After earlier, I do."


John: "Being a vampire must be pretty cool. Except the sun part, that is."
Anita: "It is but I'm still getting used to it and learning new things about myself."


John: "You weren't born a vampire?"
Anita: "No. I used to be a singer. I fell in love with someone, but then I fell in love with another man. It turned out that the first man was involved in a gang and he..."


John: "I understand."
Anita: "The next thing I know, I woke up like nothing had happened, except I had changed."


John: "Who bit you?"
Anita: "I don't know. I don't know why someone would curse me like this."


John: "I wouldn't say it's a curse. I think you're luckier than most. Most Sims only live one life. You got a chance to be reborn."


Anita: "When you put it like that...but he could at least guide me on how to lead this new life. I got a really bad sunburn from stepping out in the sun the first minute after I was reborn. And not everyone can accept being around a vampire. They think I'm out to suck their blood dry...and I have. But by accident! It starts off as an uncontrollable urge, then a euphoric high, then reality comes crashing down and I realise what I've done and the poor soul is laying on the ground and I feel terrible and...can you accept me? I understand if you want to stay away from me."


John: "What do you think?"


Anita: "Thank you. It's a huge relief being able to tell someone the truth."

*
*
*


Aldrin: "Can I ask you something? Why did you join the Smole?"
Lydia: "To win."


Aldrin: "But there's a slim chance that we will make it to the finale, let alone win. I'm happy enough if I'm the runner-up."


Lydia: "I'm not."
Aldrin: "Sounds like you have high aspirations."


Lydia: "I'm just tired of being in second place."
Aldrin: "But second place is amazing!"


Lydia: "Nevermind. Why did you ask this question?"
Aldrin: "I was curious."


Aldrin: "So what happens if you fail? Let's say you get executed tonight."
Lydia: "I put in 110% every time. If I really go home next, I know I did my best."


Lydia: "I try not to think about that though. If the thought of being executed lives rent-free in my head, it'll impact my focus."
Aldrin: "You're really not scared if you fail?"
Lydia: "I've failed at the last possible moment so many times that I lost count. But I'm not going to let failure stop me from trying my best."

*
*
*


Russell: "Burp! Man, I'm getting restless. I need my daily dose of exercise to stay happy."


Lawrence: "I really need to poop."


Lawrence: "Ew! Who peed all over the toilet seat? Uh-oh...shit. Literally."


Lawrence: "Whoever it is...I'll find you and make you pay."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the actions and identity of the Mole. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole's first name start with 'a'?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Does the Mole's bedroom on the Smole have white curtains above the bed?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: Has the Mole had a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q5: In Mission 3, which group was the Mole in initially?
A: The group that started from the bottom
B: The group that started from the top


Q6: In Mission 3, did the Mole switch groups?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: At which rung did the Mole stop in Mission 3?
A: Rung 1
B: Rung 2
C: Rung 3
D: Rung 4
E: The Mole made it to the end

Q8: Did the Mole reach the chest in Mission 3?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: Which of the following answers did the Mole give in Mission 3?
A: TRUSS
B: PRONE
C: CLUTTER
D: DICKENS
E: LOVESS
F: None of the above

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Aldrin Buzzo
B: Aria Feld
C: Lydia Beckett
D: Anthony Hartono
E: Ximena Xavier
F: Finn Macroni
G: John Ronson
H: Anita Salami
I: Lawrence Lasseter
J: Russell Terrier


Aria: "Those who stayed back first could also get an exemption. Only the Mole would know this. Did John or Russell have foreknowledge?"


John: "The Mole would either want to make it to the end or break the chain early. It's much harder to get subsequent words right without the previous word as a frame of reference."


Russell: "Finn was pushing hard to ignore all the words but Aldrin was the one who redirected the conversation back to it whenever we tried to focus on solving them."


Q11: Does the Mole's first name end with 'a'?
A: Yes
B: No

Q12: What colour is the Mole's background in the banner?
A: Green
B: Red
C: Black

Q13: In Mission 3, did the Mole start with the 5-letter word ladder or 7-letter word ladder?
A: 5-letter
B: 7-letter

Q14: In Mission 3, who was left behind on the same rung as the Mole?
A: Ximena Xavier
B: Lawrence Lasseter
C: Finn Macroni
D: Anita Salami
E: Anthony Hartono
F: Lydia Beckett
G: Nobody
H: The Mole made it to the end

Q15: In Mission 3, did the Mole climb up or down more?
A: Up
B: Down
C: Equal
D: The Mole did not climb

*
*
*


"Tonight, one more contestant has to go home. Aria could have been safe but she chose to forsake the exemption, so everyone is at risk. Who will be executed?"

























































































































































































"Anthony, John, Lawrence, Lydia, Anita, you are not executed tonight. Out of the remaining five of you, one will be executed."


"Ximena Xavier."
Ximena: "Please not me."























































































































































































































Ximena: "Phew. I don't want to leave yet."


"Aria Feld."






























































































































































































































































Aria: "No!"
"Unfortunately, Aria Feld, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."

*
*
*


Aria: "Of course, now that I know that I'm executed, I would have taken the exemption. I didn't expect to actually need it yet. Oh well. I had fun. It was great meeting all these new Sims and I'll take this loss in my stride. This reminds me of the times when my demos were rejected so I won't let this get me down. Adieu!"


"Thank you for joining, Aria. We hope to see you again."


Aria lost out on the exemption and the season as she became executed next. Will another woman be executed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!