Monday 11 February 2019

42.19-Wink wink


After eighteen episodes, the finalists have finally been found: Penny St. Anniel, Dexter Umbreekt, Rome Auckland and Harriet Sybil La'Fontaine. 509/1340 are in the pot but there is still one chance to change things. Have the two finalists found the two Moles yet? What about you?


Dexter: "Rome, can you believe we're finally in the finale?"


Rome: "All those weeks of hard work and headaches have finally come to use. I'm excited for what the next mission will bring."


Rome: "Have you got your Moles fixed?"
Dexter: "Yes I believe so. After so many weeks of observation I think I've found them."


Rome: "Then I wish good luck to you. May the best finalist win."



Dexter: "Thank you. May the best finalist win."

*
*
*


Penny: "Very soon I can finally breathe. It's been so difficult hiding things from Dexter."

*
*
*


Rome: "I heard we're going to be pampered today before the finale."
Dexter: "Something feels off. Since when are we treated so nicely?"


Harriet: "I am looking forward for a relaxing time. I've been stressed lately."
Penny: "All for free too!"



Contestants are headed to The Relaxation Station, one of the best places in Sunlit Tides to unwind and knead out those tense muscles. Each of them has picked one of the following stations: Rome has picked the massage, Harriet has picked the sauna, Dexter has chosen the hot tub and Penny has chosen to hit the bar.

*
*
*


Harriet: "Mmm, I like the faint lavender smell."


Dexter: "This hot tub has a nice view of Sunlit Tides. I could stay here forever."


Penny: "I'd like one of your bar's most expensive drinks. I'm not the one paying anyway."


Rome: "My muscles feel really tight. Do you think you can help me?"


Nina: "Of course. Let me set the mood proper first."


Nina: "I'll be rubbing some scented oil on your body. It has tranquilising properties."


Rome: "Augh...augh yeah..."


Rome: "That hit the spot."


Penny: "How much does everything here usually cost?"
Ursula: "Depends on which amenity you're looking at."


Dexter: "I haven't had a good soak in forever."


Harriet: "It's getting toasty warm in here."


Rome: "You're good with your hands."
Nina: "I'm good at many things."


Penny: "So you're open until 7?"


Suzuki: "Hey beautiful. I've noticed you for a long time."
Penny: "I know. If you haven't noticed I've been ignoring you."


Suzuki: "That's because you don't know me well enough. I think we should get to know each other better."


Penny: "Stay away from me. I'm warning you."
Suzuki: "Ouch! That hurt."


Ursula: "Shall I make something for your friend?"
Penny: "He's not my friend."
Suzuki: "Bartender! A Cherry Casanova please."


Suzuki: "My name is Suzuki Hinata. What is your name?"


Penny: "Penny."


Suzuki: "No surname? How mysterious."


Penny: "You can flirt with the bartender. I'm going somewhere else."
Suzuki: "Don't leave me alone to drink."


Penny: "Wow...that looks good. Can I have one of that too?"


Suzuki: "It's on my tab."
Penny: "If you insist."


Penny: "I love the view here."



Dexter: "I didn't realise I was so dirty. I can see some of my grime floating in the water."


Rome: "What are you doing?"
Nina: "Relax. All this is part of the package."


Rome: "Slowly moving my towel down is part of the package?"
Nina: "My job here is to let you feel completely at ease and let you leave a satisfied customer. I need access to your full back to get rid of those knots."


Harriet: "Is it me or is it getting really really hot?"


Penny: "You're rich?"
Suzuki: "Very."


Penny: "You're not a cheapskate, are you?"
Suzuki: "For you? Definitely not. Order away."


Suzuki: "I hope you don't burst a hole in my wallet."


Suzuki: "To make it more worth me paying for all the drinks, let's play a game."


Penny: "What game?"
Suzuki: "A simple one. I'll explain it to you later if you're game."
Penny: "Is that a challenge? Why not you order your drinks first and then we'll talk?"


Suzuki: "Bartender! A round of your finest Sunset Swirls."


Suzuki: "All on me."


Dexter: "Yuck. Something isn't right with this water."


Dexter: "It's getting really dirty. There's even a weird smell. The filter system must be broken."


Dexter: "That could be dangerous."


Dexter: "I'm getting out of there."


Dexter: "It's definitely a relaxing sight but smell..."


Dexter: "...not so much."


Nina: "Satisfied?"
Rome: "Very. I can feel all the tension in my body melting away."


Nina: "I can make you even happier, if you know what I mean."


Nina: "What do you want to get out of this session?"
Rome: "I want to feel refreshed and invigorated."
Nina: "If that's the case, I know just the solution."


Harriet: "I can't seem to lower the temperature in here. It's supposed to be a sauna, not a desert."


Harriet: "I just have to endure it I guess."


Harriet: "Beyond the mist I see clear blue skies."


Suzuki: "Cheers."
Penny: "Cheers."


Penny: "This is a bit strong."
Suzuki: "A strong drink to lay a strong foundation for our friendship."


Suzuki: "Drink up."


Suzuki: "Do you like it? It's personally one of my favourite drinks."


Penny: "Hmm, I've had better. Let's try something else."
Suzuki: "Not so fast. Don't forget we have a game to play."


Penny: "Okay, let's hear the game."


Suzuki: "The game is simple. At the count of three, the two of us will put our palms out, either facing up or down. We take turns trying to guess what the other party will put. If we are right, the other party drinks. If we are wrong, we drink. Sound fun?"


Rome: "What are you doing?"
Nina: "Look at me."


Rome: "Oh my...where's your top?"
Nina: "I'm giving you the full experience. A sensual massage is sure to leave you feeling better than ever. Just say the word and I can perform an extra service for you. Wink wink."


Rome: "That's enough."


Nina: "Don't you want a happy ending?"


Rome: "I'm getting really uncomfortable. I better high-tail it out of here."


Harriet: "It's so hot. I'm sweating like a dog. This is so uncomfortable."


Harriet: "I can't take it any more."


Penny: "It sounds pretty boring."
Suzuki: "But the simple things in life are the best. Where do you think you are going?"


Suzuki: "Come, let's play a round. One, two..."


Suzuki: "Three--hey! Where are you going?"
Penny: "Away from you."


Penny: "He's such a creep. He's clearly trying to get me drunk. At least I scored free drinks out of him."



Harriet: "Only a few more minutes before this session ends. I can last a little while longer."


Harriet: "Oh, how cooling!"

*
*
*


"Finalists, you deserve this break. Was it relaxing for you?"
Dexter: "Hardly. The filter system in the hot tub was broken."
Harriet: "The temperature control in the sauna is broken too."
Penny: "Could have been better if I wasn't hounded by a creep."
Rome: "It's good, I'm just not really into these kind of things."
"What if I told you that you had just completed your final mission?"


"Harriet, the temperature was constantly cranked up in your sauna. However, you have endured the heat and thus get 40 points out of it."
Harriet: "I could sense that something was amiss with this paradise. I'm glad I stuck inside throughout."


"Penny, Suzuki Hinata was trying to get you drunk with a drinking game. Fortunately, you refused him and are still relatively sober, so you also get 40 points."
Penny: "At last! We're earning something."


"Rome, your masseur offered a happy ending for you. However, because you managed to resist the temptation, you get 40 points."
Rome: "Phew."


"Dexter, you had to continue soaking in the hot tub until your session was over despite the increasingly dirty water. However, you got out prematurely, thus you do not earn 40 points."
Dexter: "I didn't know it was a mission. If I did I would have sat in there."


"Overall 120/160 points have been earned in this final mission, which is a good wrap-up to the season. The pot now has 629/1500 points. All that's left is one final quiz. However, for the rest of today, you get to enjoy the rest of the facilities here."
Penny: "No way. It's a trap here."
Rome: "I'm still trying to recover from the shock, so I think I'm good."
Dexter: "We'll be taking the hike back down, thank you very much."

*
*
*


The finalists leave Temptation Station and walk their last journey on the Smole. All of them have their own answers but who are the Moles?


Is it Penny St. Anniel?


Is it Rome Auckland?


Or is it Dexter Umbreekt and Harriet Sybil La'Fontaine?


Dexter: "Guys, take a look at this view."
Rome: "Sunlit Tides is such a beautiful place. I'll miss it. Can we stay in touch after this ends?"
Harriet: "We will always be connected by heart and mind after going on a spiritual trip together."
Dexter: "Stop pretending like you're clairvoyant Harriet."
Penny: "Shut up and just keep walking. I want to get back to the house by sunset."


The finale is in the next episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!