Wednesday 21 June 2023

56.07-This is how I fight



The contestants had to make music videos in the last mission. Jenny, Jesse and Sonya scored 36/50, Sarah, Raymond and Mason scored 31/50 and Gordon and Olli scored 37/50, netting themselves an exemption and 104/150 points for the pot to make it 225/400 points. They may be safe but someone else has to go home - except the Mole. Who will be executed next? Who is the Mole?



Sonya: "We were so close to the exemption. Just 1 point."
Jesse: "If Jenny had acted better we would have nailed in. But she's not an actress so we can't blame her."
Sonya: "I suppose."


Sonya: "Do you think the others will find it strange that we immediately ran up here?"
Jesse: "Nah. They know we're siblings and inseparable."
Sonya: "That's the thing. I'm worried we're codependent. Since we're here we should be making new friends."


Jesse: "What's the point sis? We'll end up abandoning everyone we meet again anyway. At least this time we know the end date so there's no expectation. The only relationship I need is with you and Ewan."


Jesse: "I can sense you're not telling me something. I could sense it since yesterday when you were against Jenny making the story about us."
Sonya: "I just don't want to go around telling the whole world about this."
Jesse: "No. There's more than that."


Sonya: "There's something I haven't been telling you...sit down."


Sonya: "Do you remember the day when Mom and Dad died?"
Jesse: "I do. Bro and I had just come home from school and you told us to stay outside, then after a while you came with all our things and brought us away.  You tried to lie that they were involved in an accident but we found out the truth. You later told us that Dad killed Mom thinking she was a trespasser and then later killed himself and wanted to kill you too so that the family could go to heaven together. You took us away immediately to protect us from that sight."
Sonya: "I did...know that everything I did was to protect you."


Jesse: "We were off-grid for a long time after that. It was a struggle."
Sonya: "10 years ago...the police couldn't find our bodies and treated it as a cold case."
Jesse: "I still don't understand. Why did we run? We did nothing wrong."
Sonya: "You didn't, but I did. I killed Dad."


Jesse: "What?"
Sonya: "The truth is, he never wanted to kill all of us...just you and me. We aren't Dad's. Mom had cheated on us. Dad found out and killed her. He wanted to kill us too! I had to protect us, so I...I acted in self-defence."


Sonya: "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I just didn't want you to see me differently. You're my whole world Jesse."
Jesse: "No wonder I always felt that you treated me and Ewan differently. Does Ewan know?"
Sonya: "No. How can I tell him that?"


Jesse: "Do you think you're being fair to him? You lied to us again. You killed Dad!"
Sonya: "He's not our Dad! We're the illegitimate ones here. Why can't you see it from my perspective?"


Jesse: "You never saw him as our Dad, did you? Or Ewan as our brother?"
Sonya: "I did!"
Jesse: "Up until you found out the truth!"


Sonya: "I still took care of both of you!"
Jesse: "But you clearly didn't want anything to do with him. You always scolded him or gave him less food than me."


Sonya: "Maybe we both need some time to process this. I'm going downstairs."

*
*
*


Sonya: "Maybe I have been biased. But I was just trying to protect Jesse and me by distancing myself subconsciously. If Ewan knew, I know which side he'll take. So I really hoped that Jesse would stand on my side and sympathise, or else I would have nobody left."


*
*
*


Jesse: "I can't believe this. My big sis, the one I always looked up to for making whatever she could out of the shitty cards we were handed...I see her in a different light now."

*
*
*



Sonya: "Why are all of you out here?"
Sarah: "We're helping Olli clean up the yard. He can't stand it."
Raymond: "Want to help us?"


Raymond: "Doing chores always brings me peace and calm."
Sonya: "Then I suppose it won't hurt."


Sarah: "Raymond, are you sure you're okay with staying in a room with Mason?"
Raymond: "Yeah, it's not like he's going to murder me in my sleep. I already gave him the bigger bed."


Sarah: "You're too kind. He was so mean to you while filming the music video. I would have stood up for myself if I were you."
Raymond: "Just live and let live. Maybe he just really wanted an exemption and needs a good rest."
Sonya: "No. You have to do what you have to to protect yourself. Don't be a pushover."


Raymond: "You probably think I'm weak, don't you? I didn't raise two siblings by myself and survive years out in the world."


Sonya: "You need to learn how to fight for yourself in this world. Stop deluding yourself."
Raymond: "You think because I'm kind that it means I'm naïve, and maybe I am. All these things you're telling me, I know that. I've been around longer than you have. I've been through racism and I've been belittled by my own wife and daughter at times for not being a traditional man. But when I choose to see the good side of things, I'm not trying to delude myself."


Raymond: "Kindness is strategic and necessary. It's how I've learned to survive through everything. I know you see yourself as a fighter. Well, I see myself as one too. This is how I fight."

*
*
*


Mason: "It's nice to see at least someone still appreciates the news."
Jenny: "The Finnish women's association, also known as Women of Finland, plan on striking this weekend."
Mason: "Geez, everyone is resorting to such extreme measures nowadays. What happened to talking it out?"


Jenny: "It does sadden me that it's 2023 and women still don't have equal rights."
Mason: "You don't sound sad. Which reminds me: you were acting really badly pretending to be sad in the music video."
Jenny: "I tried. I can't act."
Mason: "Jesse isn't an actor either and he was more convincing."
Jenny: "That's because the story was adapted for them. I thought seeing the final product could move me, knowing the backstory, but it didn't."


Mason: "Maybe you're heartless."
Jenny: "Maybe I am."
Mason: "That was a joke."


Jenny: "But it could be true. I've become so numb in my job that I am physically incapable of feeling sorrow. It would be my greatest dream to be able to feel sad."


Mason: "That's not what most Sims want. They would want to be happy."
Jenny: "I just want to be able to feel and have a good cry again."

*
*
*


Mason: "Jenny's mind works differently. Maybe she's someone I should start paying close attention too. After all, she's probably the biggest reason her group couldn't get more points."

*
*
*


Gordon: "It feels great not having to worry about being executed for once. Those losers worked their asses off and even filmed throughout the night but we got the exemption. Like I say, work smart, not hard."

*
*
*


Gordon: "Where did the rest of your cleanup crew go?"
Olli: "They went to study or take a shower."
Gordon: "You spent one whole afternoon raking the backyard and you're still not done. You're wasting your effort."


Olli: "Are you here to help me?"
Gordon: "Of course not. I wanted to ask you to teach me more cool tricks that I can show off at parties."
Olli: "No."
Gordon: "Why not?"
Olli: "It's dangerous."
Gordon: "You taught me a backflip."
Olli: "That was for the music video. And you nearly got injured."


Gordon: "You're boring. Ainali is boring. They only got one bar in town and nobody here knows how to make their money work for them. Seriously, if they had bought some crypto they could be driving Ferraris right now."


Olli: "Don't touch that. I just cleaned it up."
Gordon: "I'm helping you dispose of it faster."


Gordon: "Cool huh?"
Olli: "Yes but...yes."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the actions and identity of the Mole. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole sleep on a double bed on the Smole?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: What is the Mole's favourite game show or reality show?
A: Family Feud
B: Wheel of Fortune
C: The Price Is Right
D: Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?
E: Jeopardy!
F: The Bachelor
G: Hole In The Wall
H: Wipeout


Q4: How old is the Mole?
A: 20-30
B: 31-40
C: 41+


Q5: In Mission 4, which chart did the Mole's group pick first?
A: 5
B: 6
C: 8


Q6: Which of the following songs did the Mole use in Mission 4?
A: We Are Young
B: Bang Bang
C: Cooler Than Me


Q7: How many contestants were in the Mole's group in Mission 4?
A: 2
B: 3


Q8: What score did the Mole's group get in Mission 4?
A: 31
B: 36
C: 37


Q9: Did the Mole come up with the main concept for the music video in Mission 4?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sarah Ambile
B: Olli Kalle Laitinen
C: Gordon Emery
D: Sonya Maddox
E: Jesse Maddox
F: Mason Montgomery
G: Raymond Way
H: Jenny Undertover


*
*
*


"We said goodbye to Rhea and then to Una. Tonight, as we say goodbye to autumn, we also say goodbye to another contestant. Who will it be?"


"Sonya Maddox."
















































































































































































































































































"Unfortunately, Sonya Maddox, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Sonya: "We all have to leave eventually. This isn't something I'm particularly fazed over. I just wish I could have stayed longer with Jesse. I hope that he can forgive me and understand why I had to do what I did."
"Thank you for joining Sonya. We hope to see you again."


Raymond: "Sonya's a very strong and capable woman. I am surprised to see her go."
Jesse: "That's an understatement. She's my sis, my rock, my emotional pillar. I'm just at a loss for words right now. It's like losing a loved one all over again."


Sonya could not survive the execution and is the third woman sent home! Will Sarah or Jenny be the next to be executed? Is the Mole this season a man or a woman?

Next episode...


Kendall: "Pysähdy siihen!"


Raymond: "It's snowing!"


"Today we're getting meta and going to give you a training session via a bonus mission. We're going for a Smole speedrun."



Gordon: "This is stupid and a huge waste of my time."


Jenny: "It's harder than I imagined."


Olli: "The other one is after Jesse!"


Gordon: "How funny would it be if the mini-Mole was the actual Mole?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!