Wednesday 28 June 2023

56.09-Nature's breath


In the previous episode, the contestants had a mini version of the Smole. They managed to earn 24 bonus points to make the pot 249/400 points. Mason the winner earned an exemption from it while Raymond the mini-Mole could get 3 questions from upcoming quizzes. However, he isn't the only one to receive questions, in the next mission, the contestants may get a chance to question the Mole. Will they make good use of it?



*
*
*


Raymond: "I guess I'm just not a good Mole. I wanted the advantage but as a result I got caught by many of them. It's a good thing I'm not the real Mole. At least I have some extra info and I even know what's coming up."

*
*
*


Jenny: "I don't believe Raymond can't be the Mole because of the previous mission. Raymond is smarter than he looks. He could have acted like he was a bad Mole to throw us off his scent."

*
*
*


The contestants have spent over a week in Ainali but have never truly got a chance to explore what Finland has to offer. Today, the contestants can immerse themselves with Finnish winter activities. The more tasks they complete successfully, the more questions they can ask the Mole. In total, they can earn 210 points.



Their first task is to do 3 tricks while snowboarding. Every one that succeeds earns 5 points.


Sarah: "I never did this before. I hope I don't injure myself."
Raymond: "Same here."
Olli: "Are you sure you do not want to participate Mason?"
Mason: "I know myself too well to know I'll fail this."


Jesse is up first.


Jesse: "Woo!"


Jesse: "I'm doing it again!"


Jesse: "That was awesome. I want to do it again!"
Jesse managed 2 tricks.





Gordon manages 3 tricks.


Sarah: "How do I do this?"


Sarah: "I'm actually doing it! But that was scary. Once is enough."


Olli: "This is second nature to me."





Olli manages 3 tricks.


Jenny: "I can't gain enough traction."


Olli: "Yes, just like that."


Gordon: "You're doing it again!"


Jenny: "And a third time."


Jenny: "Aah!"


Jenny: "I shouldn't have been so ambitious."


Olli: "You did well."





Raymond: "I'm doing it! I can't believe I'm doing it! I got 5 tricks down!"


Raymond: "Ouch!"


Raymond: "That hurt. I should be more careful."

*
*
*



The second task is to go ice skating and not fall for 20 minutes.


Jenny: "Woah."


Sarah: "How do you find your balance?"
Mason: "Don't knock into me."


Olli: "Vittu. Nearly fell."


Raymond: "Can I grab onto you for support?"
Jenny: "No."


Jesse: "This is fun! If only Sonya and Ewan were here...goddammit, I got to get my head in the game."


Raymond: "Aaah! Phew. Nearly fell."


All 7 of them succeed in the second task, earning 35 points here.

*
*
*


The next task is to make a snow angel.


Sarah: "I'm not going to risk frostbite."
Mason: "We're the only sensible ones here."


Raymond: "I said to give it my all and try everything when I came, so that's what I'll have to do...BRR!"


5 of them complete their snow angel.


Jesse: "That was a rush! Or maybe it's just the cold."

*
*
*


The next task requires contestants to swim in the sea for 5 minutes to earn 5 points.


Only Olli braves the weather.

*
*
*


Olli: "It is Finnish tradition to strip down to your underwear and feel nature's breath touch you. Sometimes we swim naked in holes we cut through the ice. There is nothing to be afraid of."

*
*
*


Another common activity is to go ice fishing. The contestants need to reel up a fish to earn points.


Only Jesse attempts this.

*
*
*


Mason: "I find it strange that this mission was designed for Olli but he didn't want to do all the tasks."

*
*
*


Jesse: "I think I got something big!"


Jesse: "I got a toad."

*
*
*


After a day spent in the cold, it's time to end of the mission with a nice sauna. They have to stay in the sauna for 15 minutes to earn points.


Only four of them try.


Raymond: "Ouch! It's so hot! Sorry but I'm not staying any longer."


Jesse: "I can't believe I'm sweating in winter."
Olli: "Have you tried a sauna before?"
Jesse: "No."
Olli: "You should, at least weekly. It has health benefits."


Jesse: "I don't have the luxury. Gosh I'm actually feeling sleepy."


Jesse: "How's the hydrotherapy?"
Jesse: "Soothing. But I got numb to it very quickly."
Jesse: "This heat is so unbearable."


Jesse: "How does this not kill you?"
Olli: "We usually bring drinks in to hydrate ourselves."


Jesse: "Ugh. Are we almost done yet?"
Olli: "If you can't handle it you can always leave."
Jesse: "Is that snark?"
Olli: "Huh? No it's not."


Jenny: "Would you rather be out in the cold instead?"
Jesse: "I guess not."

*
*
*


"Time is up."
Jesse: "Finally. Jenny...is she sleeping?"


This mission has yielded 105/210 points, making the pot 354/610 points. Some of the contestants have also earned the right to ask the Mole at least one question. What will they ask?

Next episode...



Gordon: "Damn girl. I'm in a desert full of men and old women and you're the only oasis in sight."


Jesse: "You trying to drown your sorrows?"


Sarah: "Rowdy as they are, they're still a great bunch of Sims."
Raymond: "I agree. I'm so happy to last this long and get to know all of you better."


Olli: "Sarah, are you the Mole?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!