Tuesday 12 June 2018

39.14-Mama knows best


Last episode, Flora and Clifford had to press buzzers in a forest to earn points while simultaneously making the lives of the other six easier. Brittany, Reynard and Elvin were caught moving on camera but Sabrina successfully disabled the camera without detection, thus cashing in 95/170 points and an exemption for Flora. However, the elimination of the three contestants meant a penalty, which resulted in a total of 356/900 points in the pot. While four contestants were eliminated in the mission, two will be executed in the next execution. Which two?



Regina: "Elvin, I want to change rooms with you."
Elvin: "But I've already begun to unpack."


Regina: "The only other room is Cliff's room, and I am not sleeping right beside him."
Elvin: "He's a nice guy. He won't bite."


Regina: "But I don't want to get creampied."
Elvin: "Sorry?"


Elvin: "But--"
Regina: "I am not sleeping over there, and that is final."


Elvin: "Alright, you can take this room. I'll go to the other room. It's just our luck that we overstayed our previous room."


Elvin: "I don't know why Regina was so insistent on not sleeping beside him. Is she shy?"

*
*
*


Reynard: "Hey! I thought you wanted to sleep in the other room because of your...you know?"
Elvin: "It's Regina. She didn't want to be here because..."


Elvin: "...of him."


Reynard: "He's gone now. So what's the prob?"


Reynard: "Did Regina say why she didn't want to sleep with Cliff?"
Elvin: "Not really. She was just very adamant, so I just gave in to her."


Elvin: "She did say something about not wanting to get creampied."


Reynard: "Bro, you know what that means right?"


Elvin: "Not really."
Reynard: "It's when a man sticks his schlong into a woman and you can see all his juice dripping out of her hooha."


Elvin: "What? But why would she be worried about that, unless..."

*
*
*



Elvin: "Regina, we were looking for you."
Regina: "And so was I. I had so much hope for you, Elvin. I expected you to be the one to make it to the camera. Yet instead, you were caught on camera. What did you think you were doing, criss-crossing across the room like that?"


Elvin: "Sorry about that. I won't do it again."
Reynard: "Elvin! Be a man. Stop letting everyone walk all over you like that."

Regina: "You better not. Our pot is so low now. We cannot afford to just lose points like that. Anyway, what were you looking for me for?"
Reynard: "We just wanted to ask about your decision to not sleep in the same room as Cliff."

Clifford: "Me?"
Reynard: "Yep. She was worried about receiving a creampie from you."


Clifford: "Creampie? What are you talking about? There's nothing to be afraid of me. Do I look like that kind of guy, Regina?"
Regina: "Looks can be deceiving."


Clifford: "What do you mean?"
Regina: "Do you really want me to say it?"
Reynard: "If you have something on your mind, just say it. This is so unlike you."


Regina: "Remember that time you told me to grab your hoodie from your bag? I found a lot of photos and magazines featuring children...mostly unclothed."


Elvin: "What? That's messed up."

Clifford: "Don't believe her! Regina, why are you lying?"
Regina: "Lying? How about we go to your room right now and check through your belongings?"
Clifford: "Wait, don't."


Clifford: "I admit. Those are mine."

Elvin: "I didn't expect you to be this kind of guy. You looked so honest."
Regina: "And that's not all. I found some secretions on some of them, some old and some new. I can't even look at him properly."


Flora: "So you're actually a pedophile?"


Reynard: "That's just so many layers of fucked up. A scum like you doesn't deserve to live on this world."
Flora: "I don't even know how to look at you any more."


Clifford: "Sure, I may have a fetish, but just because of that one fetish do I automatically become the bad guy?"


Elvin: "Do you even know what you're saying? You're a dangerous man. You shouldn't be allowed to roam freely, especially not around children."
Reynard: "It's not a fetish. It's a downright mental illness. A screw loose. I don't ever want to see your face again. I hope you get executed."


Flora: "I just learned of some very disturbing news. Cliff is actually a pedophile. There's really no way you could tell. It came as such a shock to us. Here we were thinking that he was kind, helpful and brave. But in actual fact he may have felt guilty, or wanted to be nice to us so that we wouldn't judge him. I bet he was seeking opportunities to get close to all the younger contestants. If I remember correctly, Eileen slept beside him at first! I hope nothing happened to her. He seemed like a chill, easy-going guy, but those are just symptoms of psychopathy. That's what Cliff is."

Sabrina: "The pot is in a pathetic state of affairs. We only earned one third of the total amount. We need to do something about this. We might as well go begging for points for our next mission."


Sabrina: "Brittany, you really need to open up more."
Brittany: "Don't tell me what to do."

Sabrina: "Don't you feel left out? The rest of us at least are on good terms with each other. Take me for instance. I'm friends with Regina, Carol, Cliff, Flora, Jerome and Reynard. I don't talk as much to Elvin but we can at least hold a conversation with each other. But you just seem to shut everyone out."


Brittany: "...Sometimes, I feel like I don't belong. Maybe it's a generation gap, I don't know."

Sabrina: "Don't you have someone you're close to? At least at home? A family member or maybe someone special?"
Brittany: "I never had the time for love. Work comes first."

Sabrina: "Why did you choose to be a plastic surgeon in the first place?"
Brittany: "It was lucrative. Why?"


Sabrina: "See? We can have a conversation. I feel like I'm only getting to know you now."


Brittany: "What's the point in small talk? We'll run out of topics the next time." 

Reynard: "I am putting everything on one suspect. I think she's the Mole."

*
*
*

It is time for the contestants to take their next quiz.




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What is the Mole's favourite food?
A: Shrimp cocktail
B: Chicken noodles
C: Stu surprise
D: Hamburger
E: Peanut butter and jelly
F: Cheese fondue
G: Ratatouille
H: Protein shake


Q3: Who would the Mole bring to the Smole?
A: Evelyn
B: Luna
C: Rafflesia 
D: Joaquin
E: Casey
F: Megan
G: Jasper
H: Francis

Q4: In Mission 7, what was the Mole's role?
A: Hider
B: Seeker


Q5: In what order was the Mole eliminated in Mission 7?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole was not eliminated


Q6: In Mission 7, how many points did the Mole earn?
A: 45
B: 50
C: -5
D: Not Applicable

Q7: In Mission 7, for how long did the Mole stop the camera in total?
A: 65s
B: 66s
C: Not Applicable

Q8: In Mission 7, from the view of the camera, where was the Mole initially standing?
A: First from left
B: Second from left
C: Third from left
D: First from right
E: Second from right
F: Third from right
G: Not Applicable


Q9: Generally speaking, how did the Mole travel to the camera in Mission 7?
A: By walking
B: By running
C: By tiptoeing
D: Not Applicable

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Brittany Power
B: Clifford Sanchez
C: Elvin Benavidez
D: Flora Flowerina
E: Jerome Losanji
F: Regina Natalia Seix
G: Reynard Connors
H: Sabrina Vandegroot


Clifford: "Who would I bring to the Smole? Hmm, I think it will either be Jasper or Yasmin. They're my nephew and niece respectively and I'm sure they would love to be on the Smole with uncle Cliff. Especially Yasmin, although she's more shy...hmm, I think Jasper first. He will adapt more easily."

Reynard: "I would definitely take my wife Casey to the Smole. She has the experience of the game. I'm very proud of her. I think it will be a fun activity for both of us to do together."

Regina: "If I could take someone to the Smole with me, I would take my boyfriend Joaquin Vann. However, Joaquin is currently shuttling from Poland to France and back. I am worried he will be too busy with his movements in France. If that is not possible, I would take his sister Clavés Vann. She is often left all alone in Poland."

Brittany: "Francis, my brother. I could take my father or mother but they are too old and can hardly take the events and emotions that come with the Smole. But I prefer to play a solitary game."

Elvin: "I would bring Megan, my wife. She is, after all, my wife. If I don't bring her, who do I bring?"

Flora: "A lot of my siblings have participated on the Smole before, so I should give someone else a chance. Perhaps my brother Rafflesia."

Jerome: "My mama Evelyn. She should come and join. It will be so fun to take part in this game together, and I am beginning to miss home. She always knows what to do. Mama knows best."

Sabrina: "If I had to pick one, it would definitely be my good friend Luna Spelwel. Nobody understands my obsession with the Smole like she does. We have known each other since young, pretending to be students by day and witches by night when we were children. I know her so well, she is someone I can trust. If not, I can at least read her."

*
*
*


Tonight, two more contestants will be executed.

























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sabrina: "We're all safe? That means two out of the other three will be leaving."
Clifford: "Good luck to them."


Jerome: "All the best everyone."


Elvin: "I tried."


Regina: "The odds are not high but I hope I make it through."













































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Jerome: "Yes! I'm safe! I can't believe it!"


















































































Elvin: "No! I failed."













































































Regina: "Red? Am I seeing things correctly? I guess I really have been executed."


"Elvin Benavidez, Regina Natalia Seix, both of you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Jerome: "It shouldn't have been you. You took care of me and were so nice to me. You helped me feel more at home in this foreign place."


Elvin: "Hush now. It's okay. I was very confused, so me leaving is only right."


Jerome: "Regina..."
Regina: "Don't look at me like that. I'm not a huggy girl."


Jerome: "I liked how candid and forthright you were. You were never afraid to say what was on your mind. If you didn't like something, you'd voice it out."
Regina: "Let's not get too sentimental here. I want to leave with my makeup intact. All the best to you, Jerome."


Regina: "Despite what my head was telling me, I believed that I was on the right track even after Sheldon's execution. It really sucks that I didn't listen to my head this time."
Elvin: "I had at least one answer dedicated to every single other contestant here. It's little wonder that I left. But I wish good luck to everyone else, especially Jerome."

Elvin and Regina have been executed. Who will be next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!