Tuesday 19 June 2018

39.16-Hide your head in the sand


Previously on the Smole, the contestants had to get to Level 90, either by stairs or elevator. Jerome was the first one to reach with his elevator, so he earned an exemption. The other five had to answer questions but only Sabrina and Reynard got the correct answer to Jerome, so 80/200 points were earned, making the pot 436/1100 points. At Level 81, contestants were asked if they wanted tunnel vision, to which Sabrina, Flora and Brittany agreed. In the end, Flora was selected, but what effect will it have on her? And who will be executed next?



Jerome: "I'm sad that there isn't a loved ones mission. I thought it would be coming up when the last quiz asked about it."
Reynard: "Who did you want to bring?"
Jerome: "My mama, Evelyn."
Reynard: "Oh, so Evelyn was yours."


Jerome: "What about you? Who did you want to bring to the Smole?"

Reynard: "My wife Casey of course."


Jerome: "You know, I realised you don't really talk about her much. I've heard you mentioning a few times about your interests, hobbies, your work and even your sons but hardly about your wife."
Reynard: "What's there to talk about?"


Jerome: "You two don't seem too close."
Reynard: "And it's my fault. I was always so preoccupied with myself. I only thought about how tired I was after work, how I needed to de-stress, but not about Casey. So we often bickered. And before I realised we had already separated."


Jerome: "Why don't you try to win her back? You like cooking, don't you? Why not make her favourite meal?"
Reynard: "I...I can't."
Jerome: "Why not? You can't hide your head in the sand and expect all problems to magically go away. You have to do something to get her back."


Reynard: "It's not that. I don't know her favourite meal."



Jerome: "Oh. How about flowers? I always heard that girls like flowers. What's your wife's favourite flower?"
Reynard: "I'm not sure. I never really bought her flowers."
Jerome: "Her favourite colour?"
Reynard: "White? Or maybe it was yellow...orange-ish. I just realised how little I know about her."


Reynard: "Do you think I'm a failure?"

Jerome: "My mama always said that you don't know the outcome until you give up. And that outcome is failure. So as long as you keep trying, you're not a failure."

*
*
*


Flora: "I was taken underground and had to enter a set of tunnels. I chose to share it with anyone who asked about what I did. Essentially, I was given the quiz beforehand. I could earn bonus points for every correct tunnel I entered, but that would only be added at the end of the game. I suppose it's because we're so pathetic they needed to help us bolster the pot."



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Flora: "The Mole is male."

Q2: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: White room
B: Red room


Flora: "Easy answer."


Flora: "It's not very well-lit. I didn't even realise it was going down at first."


Q3: Does the Mole sleep on a single bed or double bed?
A: Single bed
B: Double bed



Q4: Which vehicle did the Mole take in Mission 8?
A: Blue vehicle
B: Green vehicle



Flora: "I'm going to answer everything on one suspect. If I see my Mole, that means most of my answers are correct."


Q5: Did the Mole drive in Mission 8?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: At which floor did the Mole get out of the elevator in Mission 8?
A: Level 15
B: Level 30
C: Level 45
D: Level 60
E: Level 75
F: Level 90


Q7: In Mission 8, what was the Mole's question?
A: When did World War II end?
B: Who composed Für Elise?
C: Which of the following is a type of fish?
D: What is the last name of the first Smole Mole?
E: Decipher the code as shown
F: The Mole did not have a question


Q8: In Mission 8, what was the Mole's answer to the question posed?
A: 1945
B: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
C: Moonfish
D: Milliard
E: This is a Cesar's box
F: The Mole did not have a question


Q9: In what order did the Mole reach Level 90 in Mission 8?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Brittany Power
B: Clifford Sanchez
C: Flora Flowerina
D: Jerome Losanji
E: Reynard Connors
F: Sabrina Vandegroot


*
*
*







*
*
*



































































































































































































































































































































































































Sabrina: "No!"


Sabrina: "I worked so hard for this. I split exactly 7-3. Was it not enough?"














































































































































































































































































































































Clifford: "I'm in. Of course."


"Sabrina Vandegroot, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Clifford: "I'm sorry."
Sabrina: "Spare the hypocrisy. I heard about your dirty little secret."






















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Brittany: "I'm on the right track."















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Flora: "I can't look...gah!"
























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Reynard: "Heh. It paid off."


"Flora Flowerina, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Flora: "I'm not going to let myself cry. It was a memorable experience and it is a blessing to have been part of the Smole. From the original 20, we were whittled down to the final six, and I am happy with this position. I wish good luck to the remaining four."
"Let us invite Sabrina Vandegroot back down."


Flora: "I didn't expect it to be you."
Sabrina: "Neither did I. The Smole meant everything to me, so I'm very bummed out by this execution. But I did get really far and I'm happy to have even gotten onto this show. I hope this season will be a spectacular one, and now that I'm gone, I wish for a spectacular Mole."


"Thank you for joining. We hope to see you soon."


Reynard: "I didn't expect that. Sabrina was so excited about the Smole, I was certain she would make it. And Flora too. She was an amazing player. She was friendly and good at pretty much everything. She definitely helped us in the missions."


Brittany: "I'm equally shocked. Flora had an advantage over us. She had more information so this is really a huge surprise."


Reynard: "On the bright side, both of us made it to the final four."


Two more women have been executed. Will Brittany be able to survive the last execution? Or has she no need to worry?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!