Previously on the Smole, the eight contestants were divided into two teams to take part in a relay race. The team of Earl, Terry, Pereditphe and Mister Whiskers won the exemption while the other team helped to bring in 50/50 points. Unfortunately, among these four, Kimberly could not figure out who the Mole was and was executed first. Who is the Mole? Who will be next?
Terry: "How do you feel about Kimberly's execution?"
Nameless: "She had it coming."
Terry: "What?"
Nameless: "She only had herself to blame."
Terry: "How can you say that? She's just a puppy!"
Nameless: "So? It's all about the survival of the fittest. Here, out there, anywhere. She couldn't fight for her right to be fed and have shelter, so she left."
Terry: "Don't you remember what it's like to be a puppy?"
Nameless: "No. I don't remember anything about my past. All I know is that I've been out on the streets for as long as I remember, fighting for every single scrap there is. When I was her age, I was probably out hunting."
🐾
🐾
🐾
The contestants are going to enter a pet show for their next mission. Duke and Earl must complete a jumping course.
Earl goes first.
He clears the first course easily.
Earl: "I have never climbed a wall before."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Earl: "I was afraid. I've never jumped a wall before. It's not good etiquette. I was raised to be obedient. Without anyone to guide me, I felt lost."
🐾
🐾
🐾
It's Duke's turn.
He too clears the first hurdles easily.
Duke: "Are you kidding me? I am not injuring myself."
🐾
🐾
🐾
The nameless dog and Terry must complete an agility course.
Terry goes first.
Terry: "This is so high...I can't do it."
Terry backs out, letting Nameless Dog take over. And he...does this.
🐾
🐾
🐾
Pretteh, Pereditphe and Mister Whiskers must take part in an elegance contest, where they must try and pose for cameras.

Pereditphe: "Elegance is my middle name...not literally. It's Stworthington III Jr."
Pretteh: "Oh this feels so satisfying. I still got it in me."
Pretteh: "And I'm tired already. I'm not as agile as I used to be..."
Mister Whiskers: "This looks so comfy..."
Mister Whiskers: "So...comfy...zzz..."
The contestants failed miserably, so they have one day to train for the next competition the next day. They need to improve to earn points: 10 per contestant.
Earl: "This is so scary. What do I do?"
Duke: "I don't know either. We've spent our lives being led by the royal horse guards and listening to their every command that we don't know how to think for ourselves. We need to reclaim our autonomy...oh my god, are you naked?"
Earl: "Someone took off my saddle. It feels so freeing. You should try it."
Duke: "Hmm...maybe later."
Earl: "Free yourself. Like you said."
Earl: "Oh my goodness, this is embarrassing! I didn't mean pee myself! I never knew facing walls alone felt so scary."
Duke: "I'm here with you. We'll figure this out together."
Earl: "...Thanks."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Pretteh: "I scored 54 points in elegance while Pereditphe scored 67 just by sitting around. Sitting still is easy. Sitting upright is hard. My joints are aching."
Pereditphe: "Practice makes perfect. I need to practise my jumps."
Pereditphe: "Nobody saw that."
Mister Whiskers: "I just need to keep on doing what I'm doing. I'm adorable. Maybe if I show my belly I'll get more than 5 points."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Mister Whiskers: "The cat bed was so comfortable that I took a quick snooze. I had this weird dream that we were in a barn, like this one, and then I saw Nameless stand under a light that turned red."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Nameless: "I just...push?"
Terry: "Yeah!"
Nameless: "Take that!"
Nameless: "Ugh!"
Nameless: "Whoa! That's...actually lots of fun! Hey, where did he go?"
Terry: "Why do we need to run around cones when running in a straight line is so much faster?"
🐾
🐾
🐾
Duke: "I did it!"
Earl: "How did you do it?"
Duke: "Just be fearless and believe in yourself. The lack of saddle helps too."
Earl: "We've been carrying the weight of our Sims for far too long. It's time to free ourselves."
Earl: "I was thinking...don't tell any one..."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Duke: "Earl told me not to tell any one but this is a camera so it's fine right? While we were training, he proposed a secret coalition. We're both royal horses. We understand each other's pain. I think this is a two + two = four scenario. Is that math right? I don't know, I don't do math. My point is, we can get synergy working together."
🐾
🐾
🐾
It's the day of the dog agility contest. Terry needs to clear at least 1 obstacle to earn 10 points.
Terry: "I failed here."
Terry: "But now I know what to do!"
Terry passes the first obstacle.
Terry: "I'm not scared of a tunnel."
Terry: "Easy as bone."
Terry: "See-saw. This is quite high."
Terry: "I need to use full speed or the see-saw will suddenly move and throw me off balance."
Terry: "Whew! That was so scary!"
Terry: "I can't stop! Brake! Brake!"
Terry: "Ow! Who put this ball here anyway?"
Terry: "Moving on. Now it's even bigger."
Terry: "Slowly...slowly...don't trip."
Terry: "I made it."
Terry: "Another ball. This wasn't part of the obstacle course yesterday."
Terry: "Tunnels are easy."
Terry: "I remember seeing kids run around cones. I'm not supposed to go in a straight line."
Terry: "Then I turn here..."
Terry: "And then make another turn..."
Terry: "In I go to another tunnel."
Terry: "One more...oh, I don't have confidence in this. I didn't have time to train for this one."
Terry ends his turn. He completed 7 obstacles and earns 10 points.
🐾
🐾
🐾
It is time for the nameless dog to compete. He must also clear at least 1 obstacle to earn 10 points.
Nameless: "Just jump everything."
He passes through the tunnel easily too.
Nameless: "Just jump everything."
Nameless: "Just jump everything."
Nameless: "Just jump everything."
Nameless: "When I set my mind to something I'll do it. I'm not easily distracted."
Nameless: "Just run through this path."
"You have failed."
Nameless: "What? Fail?"
Nameless: "Who said that? Was it you?"
🐾
🐾
🐾
Nameless: "How was I supposed to know that you had to turn around each cone? Nobody told me anythin'! Whatever, this is a stinkin' pile of crap. I'm not some show-dog. I already cleared 6 times more obstacles than I had to."
🐾
🐾
🐾
The cats are back to show off their best side and earn more points.
Pretteh: "Pereditphe scored the highest because she jumped. I'll do it too."
Pereditphe: "Why do I need to put in so much effort? I'm easily the most elegant cat around. If I just sit as a loaf I'll already get full marks."
Mister Whiskers: "Oh...this feels good. I haven't stretched or scratched in forever."
Pretteh: "Aah!"
Pretteh: "That was so embarrassing."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Pretteh: "I'm an old kitty. I can't be as graceful as Pereditphe Stworthington III Jr. That should be taken into consideration."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Pereditphe: "Hello there."
Pereditphe: "What's this? Where did this come from?"
Pereditphe: "Nom nom nom."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Pereditphe: "Delete that footage immediately. Pereditphe Stworthington III Jr is known for one thing only: grace and poise."
🐾
🐾
🐾
"The results are out. Pretteh previously scored 54. Now she scored 15."
Pretteh: "This is rigged!"
"Mister Whiskers previously scored 5. Now he scored 20. You earn 10 points. Pereditphe previously scored 67 points."
Pereditphe: "That is not my name."
Pretteh: "Do you really think you're that important? You don't need to be called by your full name."
Pereditphe: "I don't expect to be called by my full name, but you must at least call me by my first name: Pereditphe Stworthington III Jr. I do not accept nicknames."
"...Now you scored 53. So only Mister Whiskers earns points."
🐾
🐾
🐾
It is time for the horse jumping contest. Duke goes first. He cleared the first set of 5 jumps previously. Can he do more this time?
Duke: "Easy."
Duke: "Ow!"
Duke: "Nickers."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Duke failed. Earl struts to take his turn. He also cleared the first 5 jumps yesterday. Will he be the one to earn 10 more points?
Earl: "Focus and grace. Now for the wall."
Earl: "On second thought I'm not doing it. I'm not going to injure myself. I heard that knock when Duke attempted it."
And with that, all contests are over. Only 30/70 points were added to the pot this time. As a treat, Terry and Pereditphe earn secret exemptions for winning their respective contests (Duke and Earl tied so neither of them get the exemption).
Pot: 80/120
🐾🐾🐾



























































































No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!
We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!