In the previous mission, the seven contestants tried their hand at various contests. They then had one day to train and improve their performance. Terry, Nameless Dog and Mister Whiskers improved while the rest did not, earning 30/70 points. In addition, Terry and Pereditphe Stworthington III Jr won secret exemptions for being the first out of their respective contests. With five on the line instead of seven, who will be executed next?
🐾
🐾
🐾
Terry: "I wonder what's in the food today. It tastes different."
Nameless: "What? Stop eating it. Someone is trying to poison you!"
Terry: "Do you watch too much TV? Don't be silly. It's nutty and slightly sweet. It won't kill you. Trust me."
Nameless: "Sniff sniff...oh, they're chestnuts."
Terry: "You know what chestnuts are? Those are premium dog food. I've never eaten them in my life. Maybe I'll call you Chestnut."
Terry: "Hey Chestnut!"
Nameless: "What?"
Terry: "Ha! You're very trainable."
Nameless: "Trainable? I ain't no pet. I'm a tough dog, a lone wolf. I don't need no human to serve me and I sure as hell ain't gonna do some party trick for them."
Terry: "But you did. You did in the mission."
Nameless: "...Only for the promise of money."
Terry: "You learned really quickly for a stray dog."
Nameless: "Well...well...you did even better than I did. You learned really quickly too for someone who's never done this."
Terry: "I guess you're right. Maybe obstacle courses aren't that hard."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Earl: "What are you doing?"
Duke: "Training. I must get past this hurdle. I've never failed before in my life. My owner will be so disappointed."
Earl: "Stop forcing yourself. You'll hurt yourself."
Nameless: "He's right. All you pets work so hard and exert yourself and risk your lives, over what? You've been brainwashed and you don't even realise it! Your humans ain't even here and you want to push yourself for them? In case they cry? That's pathetic."
Duke: "There's no need to be so rude."
Earl: "He's a foul-mouthed beast. Ignore his words."
Nameless: "Was that supposed to be an insult? I heard worse, Ken-doll. And here I thought you guys are the most teachable."
Duke: "What do you mean?"
Nameless: "You threw away your saddles."
Duke: "You were right. It is pretty freeing. I felt bolder. That's why I tried to jump the wall."
Earl: "The saddle is a protection."
Nameless: "It's a crutch. Be wild! Don't you wanna know what it's like to have your ears flop in the wind? To not be fenced up? To run in the grass that goes on forever? To go wherever you want whenever you want without having to return home like you're on curfew for doing something wrong?"
Duke: "Now is the best chance to try something new...like this?"
Nameless: "Wilder!"
Earl: "Like...this?"
Duke: "Whoa!"
Earl: "Too much?"
Duke: "No way. That looks so much fun!"
Earl: "I can't believe that mutt knows what he's talking about."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Nameless: "Everyone goes on about how it's great to be a pet and keep talking 'bout their homes and humans. Bark off. They don't know what it's like to truly roam the streets free. Sure, life is tough out on the streets, but I rather live life on my own terms than have to bend down to someone."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Mister Whiskers: "Why am I so itchy?"
Pereditphe: "What are you doing?"
Mister Whiskers: "Oh hi Pereditphe. I'm just grooming myself."
Pereditphe: "It's Pereditphe Stworthington III Jr."
Pereditphe: "Ew! What's that jumping out from you?"
Mister Whiskers: "Yuck. Are those what's causing my itch?"
Pereditphe: "Ew! You have fleas?"
Pereditphe: "Get away from me you dirty old woman!"
Pereditphe: "It must be that mutt's fault! Someone should put him on a leash and collar!"
🐾
🐾
🐾
Pereditphe: "Someone should get rid of that dog. All dogs, but especially that mutt. He doesn't even have a name! Who knows where he's from? He's bringing all the dirt and diseases. He's going to cause the next plague!"
🐾
🐾
🐾
Mister Whiskers: "Now that I think about it, it's quite peculiar that this stray dog just randomly wandered on set. It's too much of a coincidence. And then he was quickly accepted too. I know I welcomed him, but maybe it was a ruse! What if he's the Mole? His background is so shady and nobody knows much about him and his life. He's got the chops to be a Mole, I'll tell you now."
🐾
🐾
🐾
Pretteh: "It seems like a quiet evening. I should enjoy the view."
Pretteh: "Unngh. I wasted too much energy climbing up and down and even falling in the mission. I'm not as agile as I used to be."
Pretteh: "Here's good enough. It's not worth the effort to climb onto the bench."
Pretteh: "It's so quiet here too. Nobody can disturb me with their barking or whinnying."
🐾
🐾
🐾
It is time for the quiz.
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female
Q2: Is the Mole an elder?
A: Yes
B: No
Q3: What species is the Mole?
A: Dog
B: Cat
C: Horse
Q4: Does the Mole have a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No
Q5: Where was the Mole in Mission 2?
A: Novigan Community Cat Jungle
B: Dog's Day Town Plaza
C: Equestrian Regional Training Grounds
Q6: What contest did the Mole take part in in Mission 2?
A: Agility contest
B: Jumping contest
C: Elegance contest
Q7: In Mission 2, what was the Mole's first score?
A: 0
B: 5
C: 54
D: 67
Q8: Did the Mole improve in Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No
Q9: Did the Mole win his or her contest in Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole tied
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Duke Oestegas
B: Earl Rembrandt
C: Mister Whiskers Kailo
D: Pretteh Dewick
E: Terry Terrier
F: Pereditphe Stworthington III Jr Mitchell
G: Nameless Dog
🐾
🐾
🐾
"Good evening contestants. Today is another night for executing. Previously four of you were exempt; tonight only two are."
"Earl Rembrandt. You did not have to see your light previously, so you shall take the lead tonight."
Earl: "Gladly."
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
Earl: "That looks green to me."
"Congratulations Earl. You are safe. Please return to your stall."
"Mister Whiskers Kailo, you also did not see your light before. Tonight it's your turn."
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
Mister Whiskers: "This is tripping me. Have I done this before?
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
"Congratulations. You are safe."
Mister Whiskers: "That's splendid. Now I wish I'd stop itching so much."
"Nameless Dog."
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
Terry: "Where did he learn to sit like that?"
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
Nameless: "Come at me."
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
"Unfortunately, Nameless Dog, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Nameless: "I don't have any bags! Grr..."
Mister Whiskers: "This is deja vu."
Nameless: "Whatever. I didn't even intend on playing your stupid games. I just wanted some food. I knew I can't depend on others for food forever. I'll just find food for myself like I always do. And shelter...probably won't find one as nice as this..."
"Thank you for joining. We hope to see you again."
The nameless stray has been executed! Could the Mole be the only dog left or does the Mole belong to another species altogether?
🐾🐾🐾
Pot: 80/120
🐾🐾🐾






































No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!
We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!