Wednesday 2 December 2015

24.11-She-Mole


Last time, the 9 contestants had to pick numbers while avoiding the number that triggered a bomb for 21 consecutive turns. Unfortunately, it was hardly the 10th turn when Bernard got "lucky", earning himself a hidden exemption but losing all 100 points in the process. The pot stands at 465/950 points. Patrick found that he was unlucky, however, as he was the one to be sent packing next. Who will go home next? Will the women of the house make it to the end?


Joanna: "If Patrick really listened to me, then Yvonne isn't the Mole. But there's always the possibility that he didn't listen to me, or partially listened to me. In that case, then it was probably his fault. Good time I'm relatively quick in my quizzes, so I don't have to find out the answer to that question. But I think I need to play it safe once more. I'll split it between Olivia and Yvonne again."


Oliver: "Man, the girl game is strong! All 4 executions have been men so far. I'm kind of happy that the first 3 went home, but Patrick leaving was not something I expected. He looked really smart. And I heard he enjoys soccer. Too bad. We could have had some exchanges. There's now a 50% chance the Mole is a she-Mole."

***


Olivia: "Look at me. I'm dopey."
Rebecca: "Erm...are you really that amused by that?"

***


Yvonne: "I should go revise my work. My, what a big puddle here."


Joanna: "Can you please switch your sleepwear? I hate the clashing outfits."


Rebecca: "Why don't you switch yours?"


Rebecca: "I really like mine."


Joanna: "Um, no."


Rebecca: "But..."


Rebecca: "Fine. Neither of us are going to reach a compromise, so you just have to learn to tolerate it."


Oliver: "You're a cognitive scientist, right?"
Bernard: "Yes I am."
Oliver: "So you study people's brains and stuff. Can you tell me who you think is the most suspicious as of now?"
Bernard: "Why should I tell you?"
Oliver: "Er...so we can work together to stop the Mole. Please?"
Bernard: "I guess it won't hurt."


Bernard: "Oliver approached me to form a coalition. He seems really desperate. I think he picked Patrick as the Mole and then found out he was wrong, so now he's panicking. I agreed, because it wouldn't hurt to analyse his actions in close proximity. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

***



Joanna: "There you guys are. Sean, go away. We need to discuss work."
Sean: "Chill, dude."
Rebecca: "I think it is better if we proceed to our room instead."


Olivia: "Time to clean. Ooh, bubbles! Cleaning is fun!"


Olivia: "Herman found out who pranked him, and we're not on speaking terms right now. I felt partly responsible for the prank because I helped Joanna. So I decided to do some chores around the house as a form of apology? I hope he doesn't stay mad at us for long."



Yvonne: "Why are you still standing here? Didn't she tell you to scram?"


Sean: "Chillax, dude!"


Sean: "Like, what the fish?"


Sean: "What did I ever do to you?"


Yvonne: "Oh gross. There's a spider crawling on that wall."
Sean: "Are you even listening to me? Nevermind. I'll go fill my tummy since you're not even bothered."

***


Olivia: "I really hope Herman feels my sincerity and my remorse."


Yvonne: "Olivia, come and sit down. I don't think that the guy who's wearing a tree will mind."
Bernard: *chokes* "What?"
Herman: "She was talking about me. And just because I'm wearing green doesn't mean I'm a tree."

***


The contestants will visit the Simplandian Psychiatric Hospital, specifically one of their group therapy rooms. This is a bonus mission worth 150 points.









Behind some chairs are either 50 points, an exemption, or a correction. These items will be hidden from their view. Thereafter, they are allowed to force-swap seats with another contestant twice. At the end, they will receive whatever item their chair is assigned, if any.


Contestants pick their preliminary seats.


Oliver: "I want to swap seats with Bernard."
Bernard: "Why me?"
Oliver: "I just feel like it."



Bernard: "If only it wasn't a forced one."


Bernard: "I found it kind of strange why Oliver wanted to swap seats with me."



Olivia: "Sean, can I swap seats with you?"


Sean: "Sure. I'm totally cool with it."


Olivia: "Thanks, surfer dude!"
Sean: "Rad name there."





Bernard: "Joanna, I want to swap seats with you."
Joanna: "No. I chose this seat for a reason."
Bernard: "Too bad. You don't have a choice."


Joanna: "Grr."


Joanna: "Well, I choose to swap back. And if you swap again I'll just swap back once more."


Bernard: "Fine. You win."


Olivia: "Oliver, let's change!"


Olivia: "This is fun."


Rebecca: "Sean...shall we...you know, change positions?"


Sean: "Totally."



Rebecca: "Why am I feeling so hot? Why was my heart palpitating so quickly? Is this love? Do I have a crush on him? I didn't come here looking for love, oh."



Rebecca: "Yvonne, I'd like to exchange seats."


Bernard: "Olivia, let us swap."
Olivia: "Okie!"




Oliver: "Bernard, I shall swap once more with you."


Bernard: "Hmph."




"Any more swaps? Calling once, calling twice...and the mission ends!"


"Please stand up and see what you have gotten."



Olivia: "A correction! Yay!"


Oliver: "Booyeah! An exemption! I just knew this baby must have been here. It's always attracted to Bernard."


Rebecca: "A correction. This will come in handy."


Herman: "50 points. I feel so useful."


Joanna: "50 points? I wanted something else."
Sean: "Don't complain man."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!