Saturday 5 December 2015

24.12-The beast in you


The final 8 had to sit in a circle and swap seats in a bid to get an exemption or corrections for themselves. Herman, Joanna and Sean had 50 points in their seats, Rebecca and Olivia earned a correction and Oliver earned an exemption. The pot now has 615/950 points.

***

The contestants spend the rest of their time in the therapy room.



Joanna: "Listen up, all of you. I'm in charge now."


Bernard: "Interesting choice of paintings. There's a real zen feel to this whole place."
Oliver: "Not really interested, man. I just wanna know who you thought was the Mole based on the last mission."
Bernard: "It's too dangerous to share anything here out in public."


Rebecca: "Therapy books."


Sean: "Don't mind if I sit here and revise my journal, right?"
Rebecca: "Of course not!"


Rebecca: "Let me, um, go put the book back, and then we can have a chat."
Sean: "A chat? Sure, I guess."


Olivia: "Choo choo!"
Herman: "It's no fun if you can only see but not touch."


Herman: "Well, whatever. I'm going home to take the quiz now."

***
Rebecca, Olivia and Joanna use their corrections.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Does the Mole have a coalition currently?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: What did the Mole wear during breakfast before Mission 6?
A: Sleepwear
B: Everyday wear



Q4: In Mission 6, who originally sat to the left of the Mole?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Olivia Spring
C: Bernard Hunter
D: Rebecca Liberosa
E: Yvonne Aja
F: Joanna Eughberton
G: Oliver Dean
H: Herman Sheen



Q5: In Mission 6, who originally sat to the right of the Mole?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Olivia Spring
C: Bernard Hunter
D: Rebecca Liberosa
E: Yvonne Aja
F: Joanna Eughberton
G: Oliver Dean
H: Herman Sheen


Q6: In Mission 6, what did the Mole's original seat have?
A: Exemption
B: Correction
C: Points
D: Nothing

Q7: In Mission 6, what did the Mole get in the end?
A: Points
B: Correction
C: Exemption
D: Nothing


Q8: Did the Mole swap seats in Mission 6?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: How many times did the Mole swap seats in Mission 6?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Olivia Spring
C: Bernard Hunter
D: Rebecca Liberosa
E: Yvonne Aja
F: Joanna Eughberton
G: Oliver Dean
H: Herman Sheen

***


"Welcome to another execution ceremony. I bet you all can't wait to leave, but one will be gone for good."


"Olivia Spring, care to start the ball rolling?"
Olivia: "This is so exciting!"















































































































































"Olivia, you are safe!"
Olivia: "Yay!"



"Rebecca Liberosa, please head to the computer."









































































































































































"Rebecca, you are safe."



"Sean Blushore, please head to the computer."














































































































































































"Safe."



"Joanna Eughberton, please head to the computer."
Joanna: "I hope I played the correction at the right time."



"Joanna Eughberton, you are..."








































































































































































































"...not going home!"



"Yvonne Aja."




























































































"Yvonne, you are safe."



"It is down to one of the guys. Bernard, Herman, who shall stay and who shall go?"


"Bernard Hunter, it is time to announce your results."


Bernard: "I hope I am safe."


"Bernard Hunter, you are not..."
















































































































































































































































































































































































"...going home."



"Herman Sheen, please go to the computer for the last time."
Herman: "Not this scene again."



"Herman Sheen, unfortunately you are not..."













































































































Herman: "One part of me felt that they wouldn't play this cruel joke again, yet another part of me was secretly, fervently hoping that it would be no execution again."

















































































































"...not advancing to the final 7. Please pack your bags and leave."



Herman: "Well, boo."
Bernard: "That was so scary."


Olivia: "I will miss you, Herman. You were a great guy to be around. Hope to see you soon. Bye!"


Herman: "Bye Olivia, and bye to all of you. It was fun. It was like reliving my childhood again, although I still believe I'm a child, ha. I shall always remain young at heart. This little setback won't daunt me. I'll sign up for next season if possible, or if there's a returning players season, do invite me!"


"Thank you Herman for your participation."

***


Olivia: "Bernard, Oliver, Rebecca, Joanna and I decided to stay up a little late tonight to have some heart to heart talk. It was interesting. Didn't expect some things."



Olivia: "Let's play 'Truth or Truth'."
Bernard: "What kind of game is that?"
Olivia: "I think we should all be open and honest with each other and share a secret. We can trust each other right? Anyway, nobody is leaving until everyone shared a secret. I'll start. I was actually super unpopular in high school."

Rebecca: "Really?"
Oliver: "But you're so bubbly and likeable."
Olivia: "They didn't think that way. They found me annoying and clingy. They didn't like my voice either. I was very sad, but I eventually found a small group of friends who supported me and loved me for who I was, and so I'm sitting here happily today. Who's next?"


Oliver: "Well, whenever I play, I aim to win."
Joanna: "Tell me a professional who plays to lose."
Oliver: "To be fair, sometimes I do feel like losing because I don't want to play, but I know that my family and my fans are supporting me, and I need to earn money. It's not an easy job, but it's one I'm passionate about, so this gives me the drive to continue on and not give up."
Bernard: "Corny."


Oliver: "Touching."
Olivia: "Yes, indeed! Thank you for sharing! Who wants to go next? Rebecca?"
Rebecca: "Okay, I'll go next. But I have nothing to share."
Olivia: "Oh, share about your thing with Sean!"
Rebecca: "What thing?"
Olivia: "We're not blind, you know."
Rebecca: "Oh, well...erm...I have a crush on him, but I don't think he feels the same way."


Olivia: "You'll never know until you try! I'll give you some tips in the morning. It's the 21st century. Either party can make the first move and proclaim their love if they really love each other. Anyway, that's so brave of you to share it with us."
Joanna: "My turn. I love to party."
Olivia: "I already knew that, kind of."
Bernard: "I didn't."
Oliver: "You've been rather quiet. I bet you have a lot to share. You're always observing people and all. Share something."
Olivia: "Is your name Hunter because you hunt?"
Rebecca: "Seriously, Olivia?"


Bernard: "Actually, I'm a licensed hunter."


Rebecca: "Seriously, Bernard?"
Oliver: "Didn't know you had the beast in you."


Bernard: "I hunt ducks, sometimes cats and dogs too."
Olivia: "But ducks are so cute!"
Joanna: "Ew. You hunt cats and dogs?"


Joanna: "You do cruel experiments on them, don't you? I'm appalled, Bernard. I finally see the true side of you."
Oliver: "So you're another Walter Palmer, killing off famous animals?"
Olivia: "Actually, Cecil the lion was only famous to a small, privileged group of Zimbabweans. Most were happy to see it dead."
Joanna: "At least you're not a blonde bimbo."
Rebecca: "But that doesn't excuse the fact that Palmer killed an animal that had a GPS tracking collar. He was not just some wild game that humans can kill for fun. Animals have lives and emotions and a mind of their own too. Bernard, you should know this."
Bernard: "I bared my heart. Please don't judge."


Joanna: "Disgusting."
Rebecca: "Despicable."


Bernard: "I regret that. Now they all think I'm an animal abuser."


Olivia: "I'm sorry, Bernard. I thought this would pull us together."


Olivia: "Don't be sad, okay?"


Bernard: "No touchy-feely, thank you."


Bernard: "It is kind of your fault that everyone now thinks so poorly of me."
Olivia: "I'm really sorry."


Bernard: "Sigh. I just hope they don't spread it or anything."


Olivia: "I'm sure we'll all keep tonight's sharing a secret, right Oliver? Oliver, help me here."


Oliver: "I'm leaving. I don't know what to think right now."

***




The young hippo at heart Herman has left! Who will follow after?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!