Thursday 10 December 2015

24.15-Pleasing a man


Last time, the 7 contestants had to play musical chairs while using their discretion to remove chairs with lesser points. Unfortunately, while Sean won and got an exemption, his chair had 0/200 points, so the pot remained at 615/1150. It came as a surprise to everyone when there was a double execution revealed, and even more so to Joanna and Yvonne, who left shortly after souring their relations. Who will advance to the finale?

***

Olivia: "I won't let one failure defeat me. I will try again! Cooking is fun, to be honest."


Rebecca: "I better start revising."




Olivia: "Oh dear. Burnt once more."


Oliver: "Hey Rebecca. Seeing that I have a few years of experience, let me teach you something about pleasing a man."
Rebecca: "Not so loud!"

***


"Rise and shine, final 5. It is time for your next mission, worth 360 points. You will be attending a party held by the mayor of Simplandia. You will have to mingle with the 68 other Sims that will be present. At the end of the party, you would have to be greeters and say goodbye to each guest that leaves, saying their full name correctly. For every full name said correctly, 5 points would be earned, up to a maximum of 360 points. If all 73 names are correct, all of you would receive one correction each."



Oliver: "I found another note from the Mole. It said that I could earn a correction if every time I call a name, it's wrong. This opposes the other way I can get a correction though, so I'm stuck on whether to work hard or not...actually, I think I know what to do. Sorry guys, but I've got to be selfish. One correction earner is better than 5."

***


Looks like one guest left before the party even started. For that, 5 points would be automatically awarded.


Bernard: "What's your name?"
Yan: "Yan Lee."
Bernard: "I'm Bernard Hunter. Nice to meet you. I notice you seem to be...blind."
Yan: "Indeed I am. But I've learnt to deal with it. I see with my other senses. Like how I just checked you."
Bernard: "What? How?"


Roxie: "I'll climb over this wall. No wall can stop me!"


Roxie: "Roar! I successfully scaled the wall."


Olivia: "Hmm...who should I talk to next? And why does this park feel so empty?"


Sarah: "I want to climb up this platform but it's too high for me."


Rebecca: "Let me go over my plan again. I'll just greet the guests and ask for their names, then move on. They'd understand, I hope."


Rebecca: "We discussed that to maximise time and efficiency, we would target different areas and try not to talk to the same guest to avoid wasteful duplication. How we would go about doing that was not discussed, however. On hindsight, this was a terrible move as the Mole can easily strike and claim a wrong name."



Theresa: "I hope everyone is enjoying themselves."


Olivia: "Hi! My name's Olivia! What's yours?"
Theresa: "Theresa Meyers. I'm the mayor of Simplandia."
Olivia: "Oh, so you're the one! It's so nice to meet you! Eek! I'm shaking hands with an actual authority figure!"
Theresa: "Please. I'm just an equal like all of you."
Olivia: "You're so humble."


Sarah: "I feel like leaving this party. Nobody is talking to me."


Sean: "This is wicked."


Rebecca: "Hello there. What is your name?"
Sarah: "Sarah. Yours?"
Rebecca: "Your full name, sorry. We're filming a reality show right now and I need to know your full name."
Sarah: "So that's why there are so many cameras around. I thought it was because the mayor was here. Anyway, it's Ambile."
Rebecca: "Thank you. What's the mayor's name, if I could ask?"
Sarah: "Theresa Meyers."
Rebecca: "Thank you and goodbye."


Oliver: "Are you a lumberjack or something?"
Jack: "Eh...you could say that. You could say anything about me, actually."
Oliver: "Except your name. What's your name?"
Jack: "Oh, silly me. I should have introduced myself. I'm Jack Ing."


Sean: "I can jump higher."


Vincent: "No, I can!"


Jill: "I feel so lonely."
Olivia: "I love the scenery here. I haven't been out and about much, but I really love it."


Theresa: "Thank you for your compliments."
Olivia: "But I think your police force needs to be sacked. They arrested all of us for no reason the moment we arrived."
Theresa: "Oh, I heard about that. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. There was some miscommunication."


Roxie: "A bookish lady like her doesn't seem like the type to attend parties."


Sean: "We're at the same height now."


Sean: "Anyway, it's been rad, but I've got a job to do. What's your name?"
Vincent: "Vincent Wu."
Sean: "Sean Blushore. See ya!"


Jill: "I need to pee. Excuse me."


Bernard: "You are...interesting."
Roxie: "Of course I am. I'm Roxie Stone!"
Bernard: "Ah, I see. You'd make a good study specimen."


Oliver: "Hi. What is your name?"
*Zui writes out her name*
Oliver: "You're mute eh? This is going to be tough. That looked like you were drawing racing flags to me."


Sean: "Rock on, Jane Ing!"
Jill: "It's Jill Ing."
Sean: "Got it."


Rebecca: "Hello. What is your name?"
Evangeline: "Evangeline Stone. Care to chat with a lonely old woman like me?"
Rebecca: "I'm busy, sorry. Goodbye."
Evangeline: "Nobody wants me."


Sean: "You've got to have fun at a party."


Sean: "Darn!"
Jill: "Haha!"


Bernard: "Oh, now I see why you behave in such a way."
Olivia: "Bernard, you can't stop and chat for too long. We need to remember names! Help me remember these names."

***


Sean: "Time to go find some more hidden guests."


Sean: "I decided to get many of the guests to enter the shed or caboose, away from the others, so they won't find them. I want to sabotage fully for this mission to make myself seem Moleish."



Rebecca: "Hello. What is your name?"
Jack: "Jack Ing. Your skin is so soft."
Rebecca: "Are you Dimitri in disguise? You can let go of my hand now."
Jack: "My house, at 8? I'll give you the address. We could...bond."
Rebecca: "I have to go now. Bye."


Sarah: "It sure is hot."
Olivia: "It sure is, erm...hang on. Sarah! Yes, Sarah Ambile."


Theresa: "Are you having fun?"


Jack: "Not really, so I have to go pleasure myself now."
Theresa: "TMI."


Rebecca: "Hi. What is your name? I'm Rebecca Liberosa."
Vincent: "Vincent Wu."
Rebecca: "Thank you. Goodbye."


Evangeline: "Apparently somebody wanted me to enter this."


Shad: "Sorry I'm late to the party. Was busy."


Bernard: "Did you just tear your clothes apart in front of me?"
Roxie: "It was getting hot."


Olivia: "Hello."
Yan: "Oh, sorry. Did I bump into you?"
Olivia: "It's okay. Oh, you're blind! Oh that was so blunt."
Yan: "I am used to it."


Rebecca: "Theresa Meyer, erm...that creepy man. Jack Ing. I will never forget his name."



Olivia: "It must be tough for you."
Yan: "You get over it. Thanks for your concern though."
Olivia: "Always happy to help!"

***
The party guests are now leaving. The contestants have to greet and call out their names correctly.


Olivia: "Oh, Yan Lee! He's very striking. Bye Yan Lee."
Yan: "Goodbye."


Rebecca: "I didn't see her around."
Sean: "I did. She's...erm...ah. Roxanne Stone. Bye Roxanne Stone."


Bernard: "Thank you for coming, Chad Conterra."


Shad: "My name is Shad Contreras."
Bernard: "Oh. Sorry guys."
Bernard: "Bye Roxie Stone. Thank you for coming."


Sean: "Roxy Stone? Dude, that's not Roxy Stone. Roxy's the other one. She defo did not wear a cap."
Olivia: "Oh dear."
Bernard: "I spoke with her for very long. She's definitely Roxie Stone."
Rebecca: "One of you must be lying. I hope we got it right though."


Oliver: "What's his name? Sh*t. Erm, I'll just make something up. Bye, Lucas Montgomery?"
Bernard: "Great job, Oliver."
Oliver: "I can sense the sarcasm."


Sean: "Bye...Vince?"
Rebecca: "Vincent Wu. Goodbye Vincent Wu."
Sean: "That's Roxy Stone, dude. See you, Roxy Stone!"


Bernard: "That's not possible. I never even saw her."
Sean: "I did."
Oliver: "It's no use arguing now. We should have double checked."


Oliver: "Bye Zoe Lim."
Olivia: "Hey, I recognise her. She's not Zoe Lim. She's...uh...Zui! Zui Lee! The mute one, and wife of the blind one! I saw her at the library the other day. I saw her husband so it makes sense for her to come too. Thanks for coming, Zui Lee!"
Oliver: "Sh*t."


Sean: "Who is that lady leaving?"
Rebecca: "She's the mayor! Theresa Meyer."
Olivia: "I thought it was Meyers."
Rebecca: "Was it?"


Olivia: "I'll listen to you, Rebecca. You seem smarter and I bet you have better memory."


Rebecca: "Thank you for hosting the party and us as well, Theresa Meyer."
Theresa: "You're very welcome. I'll leave it to you guys to finish up, okay? I have business to attend to. Thanks! By the way, it's Meyers. But it's alright."
Olivia: "I was right!"



Oliver: "Bye Ja..Jef..Jack Ing!"



Jack: "Bye, lovely ladies."
Bernard: "He looks like a pervert."
Rebecca: "Worse than Dimitri."


Sean: "Hey, what's this child's name?"
Olivia: "I don't know. Who spoke to the child."
Rebecca: "Not me."
Bernard; "Uh oh."
Oliver: "We should come up with a name before he leaves."


Olivia: "I think he's a Meyers, because he's the son of Theresa Meyers if I'm not mistaken."
Oliver: "We could have really used Joanna's help. She's the one who lives here and knows the residents more than we do."
Sean: "Dude, he left already."
Oliver: "Getting all names was impossible anyway."


Rebecca: "Goodbye Sarah Ambile."
Sean: "Bye Jane. No! Wait! Felicia! Bye Felicia. No...wait! Jill! Bye Jill Ing! Yes. It's Jill Ing."

***


"And that's the last of guests. Thank you all for your efforts today. In total, you got 59 names right. Adding the one guest who left before this started, you earned 295+5, or 300 points out of 360. Good job. You now have 915/1510 points."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!