Sunday 20 December 2015

24.19-I don't speak horse


12 contestants became 4, where these finalists had to go to a restaurant and show off their acting and deductive skills, the latter of which emerged victorious as Sean correctly identified who was really eating the curry on his first try, bagging 240/240 points for the team and bringing the pot to 1155/1750. Olivia, insecure, decided to give some last words before she was executed. Which of the three men would walk away with the money, and which of them is the Mole?

***


Sean: "I never thought I'd make it here, man. All the adrenaline rush. It was almost as fun as surfing, if not stressful and too academic. But I pulled through. I really must thank Livvy for helping me sort myself out and pointing me to the real Mole. I had some suspicions but was never sure. Turns out, he was right under my nose all along."


Oliver: "So you really think this sexy thing is the Mole?"


Bernard: "No, you are."
Oliver: "Okay then. Let me show you how I'm all the Mole. I'll show you all my sabotages."


Oliver: "I was trying to mess with his head by making him think I'm the Mole. That way, he'll flunk his quiz and I'll end up winning. Win-win, man."

***


"Congratulations to you three for making it to the end. Your last mission will take place at Sandy Shores. You will have to pass a football around to each other until I shout 'Hot Potato'. Whoever is holding on to the football at that time would be eliminated. Similar to the musical chairs mission, the last one standing will be the only one who will earn points, as each of you have been assigned points. This is worth 250 points. Good luck."
Sean: "Why not a real potato though?"
"That's a waste of food."

***


Bernard: "Why is there a puddle here?"


Bernard: "Oh..well, we're not staying for much longer anyway."

***


This is the beach.


This is the football.


Bernard: "Never saw wild horses running around in Twinbrook."
Horse: "Neigh!"

***


Bernard: "Alright. Let's begin."



Bernard: "Catch!"


Oliver: "Caught it. Sean, catch!"


Sean: "Got it."


Sean: "Whoops. Slipped out of my hands."


Sean: "Here you go, dude."


Sean: "Woah. Man, I must be on drugs today."


Horse: "Neigh."
Oliver: "I don't speak horse. Now if you'd excuse us, we have a mission to do. Drop that football."

***


Bernard: "I've got it!"
"HOT POTATO!"
Bernard: "Great. How much am I worth?"
"50 points."
Bernard: "I feel so worthless."


Bernard: "Might as well try out this telescope they have here."



The other 2 continue.


Who will have the potato...football?


Sean: "Dude, here."


Oliver: "I think I'll hold on to it for a little longer."


Oliver: "Okay, that's long enough."


Sean: "Woah, hold it dude!"


Sean: "That was a murder weapon!"

.
.
.




Sean: "Got it."


Sean: "It's been a while since he called out the thing already. I better not hold this as far as possible."

***


Sean: "Whoops. Dropped it."



Sean: "Okay. Dude, get ready to catch this babe."
"HOT POTATO!"
Sean: "Well, there goes my chance."
"Sean is worth 175 points. Which means Oliver is worth 250 points. Good job for earning all 250 points! The pot now has 1405/2000 points in total."

The contestants spend the remaining time at the beach before returning home to take the quiz.


Oliver: "Alright, a bonfire!"



Oliver: "Toss the wood."


Bernard: "Zzz..."


Sean: "There are no waves to ride, but a whole load of wind, so I'm going windsurfing!"


Sean: "Woo! This is my paradise."


Oliver: "Good thing I brought swimming trunks when I heard we were going to the beach."


Oliver: "Time to relax and soak up the sun."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!