Tuesday 8 December 2015

24.14-Didn't expect that result


The contestants played a game of musical chairs, with the losers removing a chair with varying amount of points. Sean ultimately won the exemption by being the winner, but his chair had 0 points. The pot is at a measly 615/1150 points.

***


Oliver: "Sean, my man. You've got to come and watch this soccer match with me."
Sean: "I'm not that into soccer. Sorry dude."
Oliver: "But then nobody else will come and watch it with me! Do you really think the girls or that Bernard Hunter will watch with me?"
Sean: "Sorry dude. Gotta...uh, go revise. Yeah. Peace out."


Olivia: "Girls, I've got something to tell you...I've got 2 corrections!"


Rebecca: "No way."


Rebecca: "You didn't do anything illegal, did you?"
Olivia: "Of course not! I had one night's stay in the holding cell already. I'm just wondering though if I should share one with you guys, since we're in a coalition and all."


Joanna: "I think you should pass one to me."


Yvonne: "Greedy, are you? You're the most confident, so you shouldn't take what someone else needs. I think I need it."
Rebecca: "I'd like to have it for security, but I still have one unused."
Joanna: "Yvonne can't have it! You'll be wasting it on her?"


Yvonne: "What? No seriously, I was dazing out."
Joanna: "I said you're the Mole!"
Olivia: "GASP!"
Yvonne: "Oh, so I'm the Mole, eh? Is that what you've been thinking of me all along? Then fine! Let's break off this coalition!"
Rebecca: "Do we need to be that extreme?"
Yvonne: "You're right. We should kick her out of this coalition! Traitor!"
Joanna: "Fine! I don't care. You'll sink without me."
Olivia: "Okay, that's it. I've decided I'm keeping both corrections."
Joanna: "What?"
Yvonne: "Why? Selfish!"

***


Oliver: "I think I hear a catfight going down."

***

Time for the quiz. Olivia uses both her corrections. Rebecca uses her last too.

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: Pink Room
B: Cream Room
C: Stripe Room
Q3: Was the Mole seen eating breakfast before Mission 7?
A: Yes
B: No
Q4: In Mission 7, how many points was the chair that the Mole first sat on worth?
A: 0
B: 10
C: 50
D: 100
E: 150
F: 200

Q5: In Mission 7, in what order did the Mole lose?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: The Mole did not lose
Q6: In Mission 7, did a losing contestant pick a chair that the Mole sat on?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: How many points did the Mole take away?
A: 10
B: 50
C: 100
D: 150
E: 200
F: The Mole did not take away any points
Q8: Has the Mole ever earned an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No
Q9: Has the Mole ever earned a correction?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Olivia Spring
C: Bernard Hunter
D: Rebecca Liberosa
E: Yvonne Aja
F: Joanna Eughberton
G: Oliver Dean


Joanna: "Jo Lin could do it, so why can't I? We're both sisters wanting to get better results and achieve greater glory. Zoe was last and Jo was runner up. Casey was fourth, so I definitely will be winner. All I want to do is to prove that I'm actually being useful around the house."


"Welcome to your next execution ceremony. Tonight will be a double execution. Two will be leaving tonight. Those who played their corrections must be feeling glad they did right now."


"Olivia Spring, please head to the computer?"
Olivia: "Me again?"


Olivia: "If I go, I must say it was fun while it lasted and I love you all."


































































































"You are safe!"
Olivia: "Yay!"



"How about the one beside Olivia? Is he safe?"














































































































































"Safe!"



"Joanna Eughberton, please go to the computer."




































































































































































































































































































































"Unfortunately, Joanna Eughberton, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Joanna: "Impossible."



Oliver: "What a shocker. Didn't expect that result."
"Only 2 spots left, but 3 players remaining. Who will leave with Joanna?"


"Yvonne Aja, please head to the computer."



"Yvonne Aja, you are..."

































































































































"...unfortunately not going to the final 5. Please pack your bags and leave."



Joanna: "So you're not the Mole? Well, colour me surprised. I've been mistaken all this while. But I really thought I would win. I wanted to prove myself. Now I'll have to hang my head in shame."
Yvonne: "I shouldn't have suspected you, Joanna. It was nice knowing all of you. I'm sad that my journey ends here though. I just want to say this--oh, look! There's a spider web over there."
Rebecca: "Olivia, aren't you glad that we both kept with our original suspects?"


"Thank you to both of you for joining."

It's a double execution, and two women have left! Who is next?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!