Saturday 12 December 2015

24.16-Did I interrupt something?


In the mission, the contestants had to mingle with guests and learn their names to greet them properly. 59/68 names were correct. There was one guest who left, so 5 points were added, hence they earned 300/360 points, or 915/1510 points.


Oliver: "Sh*t man. I didn't earn my correction because I said a few names correctly. It's easy to slip up. Plus the peer pressure. Everyone would kill you and suspect you if you screwed up. So it was stressful. But Sean screwed up big time. He was really suspicious. How did I fail to notice him before?"

***


Olivia: "Rebecca, come. Let me share with you how you can profess your love."
Rebecca: "I'm all ears."
Olivia *whispers*


Rebecca: "Are you sure?"
Olivia: "Hee, yes! Trust me. I wouldn't lie to you."
Rebecca: "Okay."
Olivia: "Go try it!"
Rebecca: "Now?"
Olivia: "No, never."



Oliver: "I need to start looking at all the stuff I previously wrote about Sean."

***


Rebecca: "You can do this, Rebecca. Just kiss the guy."
Sean: "Kiss who?"
Rebecca: "Aah! Oh, Sean! Erm, nothing. Could you meet me in the living room? I need to use the toilet."
Sean: "Sure, Reb. Becca. Beck. I forgot what I wanted to call you again."
Rebecca: "You can call me anything."
Oliver: "Oops. Did I interrupt something?"
Rebecca: "No. Sean was just leaving, right?"
Sean: "Sure."

***


Sean: "Yawn. Is she coming out?"
Rebecca: "Lipstick, check. Minty breath, check. Come on. You can do this."


Rebecca: "Sean, I have something I need to tell you."
Sean: "What is it?"
Rebecca: "He's staring into my eyes so intensely!"
Sean: "What?"
Rebecca: "Um, um..."


Rebecca: "I really love you, Sean!"


Sean: "Dude. What are you doing?"


Rebecca: "Trying to kiss you."


Rebecca: "What am I doing?"


Sean: "Well, this is awk."


Rebecca: "I'm so sorry, Sean! I don't know what came over me. Pretend nothing ever happened, okay?"


Sean: "Er, okay..."


Rebecca: "I'm so embarrassed. It was a...a dare! Yes, a dare by Olivia. I guess I failed. Hahahaha. Ha. Ha. Ha...I'll be going now."
Sean: "That was totally weird."

***
Quiz time.

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: How many other contestants share the same room as the Mole?
A: 0
B: 1


Q3: What did the Mole eat before Mission 8?
A: Leftover burnt waffles
B: Freshly burnt waffles

Q4: In Mission 8, who did the Mole talk to?
A: Roxy Stone
B: Roxie Stone
C: Evangeline Stone
D: Sylvester Roscoe
E: Lillian Shoemaker


Q5: In Mission 8, did the Mole get a name wrong?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: In Mission 8, how many names did the Mole say?
A: 7
B: 10
C: 11
D: 19
E: 20


Q7: In Mission 8, how many names did the Mole get correct?
A: 6
B: 8
C: 10
D: 17
E: 18

Q8: In Mission 8, from a leaving guest's point of view, where did the Mole stand?
A: Left
B: Right


Q9: In Mission 8, which hand did the Mole use to wave?
A: Left hand
B: Right hand

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Olivia Spring
C: Bernard Hunter
D: Rebecca Liberosa
E: Oliver Dean

Bernard: "Something I noticed is that no matter the order, the older contestants are the ones leaving. The last question was arranged by age, and I noted down the order. The final 5 are the youngest 5, except for Oliver. I actually suspected him along with Sean. If Oliver does not leave now or in the next execution, I will be 100% sure that he's the Mole. Unless so far it's all been coincidence and not due to the older players being worse at the game."

***


"Congratulate yourselves for making it this far. It isn't easy. But unfortunately, one of you will have to end your journey here. Also, the passing score has been permanently pushed up to 7." 
Oliver: "Something's fishy. Whose favourite number is 7?"
Sean: "Mine, but it's probably just a coincidence, man. Chill."


"Bernard Hunter, please go to the computer."










































































































































































"Safe."



"Oliver Dean, please go to the computer."
Oliver: "Oh boy. Here's hoping my suspicion is correct."


Oliver: "I hope drastically changing my Mole suspect at this juncture won't cost me."



"Sorry Oliver Dean, but you..."










































































































































































































"..are staying on!"
Oliver: "BOOYEAH! I've got you now, Mole!"



"Down to three. Olivia Spring, please proceed to the computer."




"Olivia Spring, you are the next to be..."



























































































































































































































"...safe."



"Sean and Rebecca, one of you will have to say goodbye."
Rebecca: "Fate is cruel."


"Rebecca Liberosa, please go to the computer."



"Rebecca Liberosa, you are going..."























































































































































































































































"...home. Sorry, but you have been the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."



Sean: "Sorry to see you go, Rebbie."


Rebecca: "I wasn't in the right frame of mind. I should have been more focused. And this is my downfall. At least I can deceive myself into thinking it was down to speed, not score. Anyway, good luck to the rest. May the best Mole hunter win."


"Thank you for participating, Rebecca."

The quiet bookworm has been silenced. Who will be the last victim and who will go to the finale?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!