Friday 18 December 2015

24.18-It's your funeral


The final 4 had to go to a restaurant and order Green Curry with Rice and Olives. Olivia had to eat it while Oliver and Bernard had to pretend to. Sean needed to guess who was the real eater and he did so on his first try, earning 240/240 points, or 1155/1750 points.

***


Oliver: "I'm itching to kick some balls right now. Exercising in front of a TV is getting boring."


Bernard: "They should really clean up the place."


Sean: "Still drinking water I see."
Olivia: "Can't get that sour and spicy taste out of my mouth. I might have burned my throat."

***


Oliver: "So, Bernard. I've finally come to see that you're right. The Mole must be Sean. He's the introvert and perfect to be a Mole. But he'll lose out on this race to the finish."


Bernard: "Indeed, we are very strong. Or I am very strong."


Oliver: "What is that supposed to mean? You're weaker than me."


Bernard: "Don't play dumb. I study people's minds. I know what you're thinking. You've outlasted your time long ago."


Oliver: "Fine. Go ahead and think I'm the Mole. I don't care. It's your funeral."

***


Bernard: "I wish there was a maid."
Olivia: "Guys, can we gather here?"

***


Sean: "What is it, Livvy?"
Olivia: "Let's wait for the rest."


Olivia: "I actually called everyone here. I feel so important."


Oliver: "So why are we here?"
Olivia: "Right. I just want to say that whatever happens tonight. I hope that we'll stay in touch and remain good friends. No harsh feelings or whatever. Because it's just a game."
Sean: "Deep thoughts, dude."


Olivia: "Truth is, I don't have much confidence in myself. Rebecca was smarter. She clearly chose Bernard as the Mole. But she's not here. I don't know who to pick. I'm probably going to go all out and pick you again, Bernard, because I'd rather know how I die."


Bernard: "Everyone thinks I'm the Mole. Groan."
Olivia: "I don't think I'll make it to the final 3, so good luck guys. I'll share what I know with you all, if it helps."


Sean: "Livvy started getting all emotional before the quiz. I was super uncomfortable with that. But her information could really help. So thanks man."

***

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What did the Mole wear during the briefing for Mission 9?
A: Everyday wear
B: Sleep wear
Q3: Does the Mole wear glasses?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: Is the Mole fair, tan or dark?
A: Fair
B: Tan
C: Dark

Q5: In Mission 9, what was the Mole's role?
A: Eater
B: Pretender
C: Guesser
Q6: In Mission 9, who sat to the left of the Mole?
A: Oliver Dean
B: Olivia Spring
C: Nobody
D: The Mole did not sit

Q7: In Mission 9, who sat to the right of the Mole?
A: Oliver Dean
B: Bernard Hunter
C: Nobody
D: The Mole did not sit

Q8: In Mission 9, did the Mole drink water?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was the guesser

Q9: In Mission 9, did the Mole use tissue?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was the guesser

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Olivia Spring
C: Bernard Hunter
D: Oliver Dean

***



"It's time for your final execution. One more will go before we go to the finale. Good luck to all of you."


"Sean Blushore, please head to the computer."





















































































































































































































































"Sean, you are safe and going into the final 3!"



Olivia: "Good job Sean!"


"One of you will be going home tonight. Who will it be? The soccer star, cognitive scientist or only woman?"


"Olivia Spring, please go to the computer."











































































































































































































































































































































































































































































"Olivia Spring, I'm sorry to say that you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Oliver: "I'm safe! Booyeah!"
Sean: "So sad to see her go. The house will be duller without her, man."


Olivia: "What can I say? I knew I was dead. But I decided to embrace the fire like a swallowtail. I consider it sacrifice if I managed to help one of the other guys deduce the identity of the Mole. Good luck to the rest of you, though you won't need it, and good job Mole!"


"Thank you for your participation in the Smole."


"Congratulations to you three. You have made it into the finale successfully, knocking out all your competitors. But one more player stands in your way of the money. Go home, relax, and get ready for your last mission in a few days' time."

***



Bernard: "Time to try my hand at cooking. I heard there's something called molecular cooking."



Sean: "Hey Ollie."


Sean: "Lately I've been having these same dreams."


Sean: "They're so spooky and weird, you know. I keep seeing Becky and I passionately making out on the beach and other horrifying stuff."


Sean: "It's so strange, man."
Oliver: "Well, hmm..."


Oliver: "I think you're in love, Sean."
Sean: "With who? Rebecca? Duuude, you've gotta be kiddin' me. She's not my type."
Oliver: "Love is unpredictable. We never fully understand ourselves."
Sean: "I don't know. I think I've been traumatised by Rebecca's confession that time. But that was deep, dude."
Oliver: "You could always get the brain guy to help you understand the secrets of the mind."

***


The final 3! Who will win and who is the Mole?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!