Monday 3 December 2018

41.16-Mummies are not included



Previously the final five had to go to a comic convention and try to uncover the other contestants behind the costumes. 90/250 points were earned and the pot had 396/1050 points. Zane earned the exemption for not being identified. However, he chose to pass it on to Pamela instead while he himself used a correction he obtained from Claves. Pamela, as expected, kept Zane safe once again and among the nominees, Hans was the one found executed. Who will be part of the final three?

DAY 16




Zane: "We only got a few hours of sleep when we were suddenly awoken. We quickly got dressed and visited a museum at midnight."



Contestants will be visiting a newly-opened museum at midnight when it's closed. Why? To pull of a museum caper.


Contestants will have to avoid surveillance cameras and the guard working the night shift.


The grand prize? The heart-shaped diamond, valued at 150 points. As long as that diamond leaves the museum, the points are theirs.


Each contestant has also been told a secret artifact that they may steal. The first to steal their artifact without being caught by anyone earns the final exemption of the season.

Kelly: "I was told I need to steal an Anubis figurine to get an exemption. At this juncture the exemption is the most important. I need to steal it without anyone noticing, not even the other three."


Pamela: "My god, the Smole is challenging to do things that will get me fired!"
Kelly: "At least you're not wearing stilettos like Claves. Who pulls off a museum heist in stilettos?"
Claves: "I didn't know we needed to be stealthy for the mission. I'm tired. I regret drinking before bed."
Zane: "We have until dawn to break in and get out. What's our plan?"


Pamela: "Don't look at me. I've never done this before."


Claves: "Usually I'd say we come up with a complete plan first but we don't have time nor any information."
Zane: "So we just bust in."


Pamela: "Eep! There's a camera!"
Kelly: "SHH!"


Claves: "I think that's the guard's room."


Claves: "From my knowledge guards on night duty don't actually want to be on duty so chances are he's in there sleeping."


Kelly: "This is making me so tense. I've never done this in my life, and I'm not sure pulling off a heist is something I would like to add to my resume or uni application."


Claves: "Follow me. There aren't any cameras if we go this way. One good thing about newly-opened museums is that there will be plenty of security loopholes."


Pamela: "This is quite pretty. I wonder if it's the real deal?"
Zane: "Pam! Focus!"



Pamela: "Sorry, I got distracted."


Pamela: "Eep! Another camera!"


Zane: "Run!"


Donnovan: "I'm not going to get a promotion if I continue staying here...wait, someone's on camera. There's an intruder!"


Pamela: "Another one! It's like they keep following me!"


Pamela: "Why is there a siren?"


Donnovan: "Stop! Intruder!"


Pamela: "I didn't do anything!"
Donnovan: "How did you even get in?"


Kelly: "Pamela's caught."
Zane: "We'll honour her by getting the job done."


Claves: "Let's search for the diamond."


Donnovan: "It's about time to start making my rounds."


Kelly: "Aah!"


Kelly: "Shit. I shouldn't have screamed."


Claves: "Kelly is trying to get us caught."


Claves: "We need to hide."
Zane: "Hey! Make space for me!"
Claves: "Every one for himself."


Zane: "I hope he doesn't notice me."


TV: "For more information about the origins of  woven basket, you may visit the following website in your free time: https://google.com/atbhcedmeoflgehiis"
Kelly: "How do I turn this thing off?"


Donnovan: "I heard some noise."


Donnovan: "Not from here."


Kelly: "Fuck! He's here!"


Donnovan: "Hey you! Stop running! I see you!"


Donnovan: "Stop intruder stop!"


Claves: "It sounds like the guard is kept busy."


Claves: "It's my opportunity to escape."


Kelly: "Fuck! I think I got hit by one of those invisible laser traps. Should have kept my hands from flailing about."


Zane: "There's another alarm blaring. It's giving me a headache."


Zane: "Shoo! You're going to expose me!"


Kelly: "Sorry!"


Kelly: "Fuck."


Kelly: "The producers made me do this. I'm a victim!"


Claves: "I'm in. This was easier than I thought. It wasn't even locked."


Claves: "Time to hack into the security..."


Claves: "Come on...I can only hope Kelly and Zane will distract the guard long enough for me to loop the security footage."


Zane: "I hope he doesn't come this way."


Donnovan: "Yes! Another intruder down! This brings me closer to my promotion."


Donnovan: "I still need to patrol the top floor before I go on my break. This is going to be a long night."


Claves: "Hmm.."


Donnovan: "I wish this night was more interesting. At least the prized gem is safe."


Claves: "Hurry up. Done!"


Claves: "I need to escape before the guard comes back."


Donnovan: "Why am I always the guy who gets the night shift anyway?"


Donnovan: "Wait, who are you?"
Claves: "Gah!"


Donnovan: "How did you even get in here?"
Claves: "I walked in."
Donnovan: "Oh, trying to act smart now? Well you're not supposed to be in here."


Claves: "They didn't keep you busy for long enough..."


Zane: "Is he gone yet?"


Zane: "Good. I've been hiding there for an eternity."


Zane: "The Anubis figurine must be around the Egyptian exhibit."


Zane: "Where could it be?"


Zane: "What the fuck?"


Donnovan: "Snore..."


Donnovan: "What now? Who's there? Bloody intruders making a ruckus."


Zane: "Where do I hide? There's nowhere for me to hide!"


Zane: "In here!"


Zane: "I hope mummies are not included."


Zane: "It's awfully dark and smelly in here. Do they clean the inside?"


Donnovan: "The alarm is ringing here."


Donnovan: "Holy cow!"


Donnovan: "There. It's turned off now. But the intruder got away scot-free. Or did he? There's only one other way to go without being seen and that is up."


Zane: "I don't hear anything any more. It should be safe to leave."


Zane: "I don't see the figurine anywhere."


Zane: "The sky is slowly getting brighter. I don't have time for the figurine. I have to get the heart diamond and get out."


Donnovan: "The windows are all intact. Maybe it was a false alarm."


Zane: "Fuck. He's up here."


Zane: "It's getting really bright. I have one minute tops to get the heart diamond."


Donnovan: "My shift is finally going to be over...hey, who's there?"


Zane: "I just need to carefully lift the case up and the diamond is mine."


Donnovan: "You're not escaping me!"


Donnovan: "You left your dirty fingerprints on the casing. Now I have to clean that up."


Donnovan: "Nice try trying to steal. Not happening under my watch."

*
*
*


Pamela: "You had to steal the Anubis figurine too? Do you think we all had the same secret object to steal?"
Kelly: "Our hero is back."


Kelly: "Zane! Did you steal the diamond?"


Zane: "Sorry guys..."


Zane: "I got caught at the last second."


Kelly: "Should I have expected a miracle?"
Claves: "No points then."
Pamela: "I'm too tired to process this."

The pot is stuck at 396/1200 points. Nobody got the exemption so any of the four could be leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!