Sunday 23 December 2018

42.02-Twinning


In the first episode, 14 contestants took part in a rock-climbing language mission in Sunlit Tides. 80/140 points were earned as 8 given translations were correct. Dwight was the fastest rock-climber so he earned the exemption. While he is safe, is his brother Duane? Or will someone else be the unlucky first one?


Irene: "Everyone was cheering me on but I think that's because they were tired of standing around all day. Oh, I should stop thinking like that if I want to make friends. I need to seem more approachable. That's what my boss gave during the last feedback appraisal session."



Alvin: "This house feels like a resort. It's...nice. Much better than the 'chalet' I stayed at quite some time ago."


Charlene: "Some of you may be wondering, 'hey, aren't you that Jane Plain girl from last season?' Well, yes and no. I'm actually her twin sister, Charlene Plain, but now happily a Boomer. My own wedding was what inspired me to become a wedding planner. I wanted to give every man and woman their dream wedding. They are so far quite happy with my services. Oh, let me tell you a secret. I actually did a twinning situation with my sis for Season 41. No, I wasn't on it, but I helped with all the applications and even went for the interview as her. I'm thus quite surprised they casted me this season. Did they know all along? I heard that I'm here because someone had to drop out at the last moment. I hope he or she is alright. Oh, look at me. I'm hogging the camera. I better give the rest some time to themselves too. Bye!"


Dexter: "I've taken note of the activities of the first mission. It was suspicious that those that scaled the first wall did not collect all the cards. I'm included too. Maybe I'm the Mole."

*
*
*


Harriet: "I see grey clouds looming over you."


Harriet: "You have met with some trouble beforehand, and the spirits won't leave you alone."


Dexter: "Harriet, there you are. You left your...what is going on here?"
Dwight: "She's trying to read my fortune."
Harriet: "You are going to have a rocky future in terms of relationship."


Dexter: "I don't buy any of this to be honest."
Dwight: "Neither do I, but I'm just seeing where this takes me."
Harriet: "It is unwise to let my advice fall on deaf ears."


Penny: "Ugh..."


Penny: "Who's making all that racket?"


Penny: "What are all of you doing in my room? Get out."
Dwight: "Gladly."


Harriet: "Penny! You scared off my client!"

*
*
*


Charlene: "Is it true you framed your husband for murder?"
Jessica: "Don't be silly, dear. The Bunnys aren't capable of such a wicked thing."


Charlene: "But the tabloids say that you and your husband are into shady dealings. That's how you amassed your fortune. They also reported that your husband cheated on you so you killed off one of his enemies and made it seem like he did it. Is it true?"
Jessica: "They are tabloids, dear. Their words can't be trusted. I couldn't even hurt a fly. Do you really think I would murder someone in cold blood and frame my dearest husband for it?"


Charlene: "Well, you don't have a pretty good reputation. You've been called to be flirty and wanton, and that you are loose and have no morals. Some even say that you've done far more wicked things."
Jessica: "I'm not bad. I'm just born that way. Is it wrong to want to spread the love in this world?"


Jessica: "What's a girl got to do to get some peace around here?"


Jessica: "Roger honey, can you come here?"
Roger: "Of course."


Jessica: "I don't have all day."
Roger: "Sorry. I'll walk faster."


Jessica: "Roger hun...you're such a strong, caring man who'll protect those around him, aren't you?"


Roger: "Yes I am."
Jessica: "Then could you be a dear and get rid of that pesky fly for me? Pretty please?"


Roger: "Of course."


Roger: "Got it!"


Roger: "I did it for you."
Jessica: "Ew, such a disgusting sight. Would you be a dear and eat it for me? I don't want to see its corpse anywhere or accidentally step on it."


Roger: "Yes ma'am."


Jessica: "Thank you, dear. You're the best."
Roger: "Anything for a beautiful woman like you."


Charlene: "Ick."


Charlene: "Jessica, you tell me not to believe the tabloids but you're not helping to disprove the rumours."


Charlene: "You're a married woman. You shouldn't be flirting with another man."
Jessica: "Charlene dear, you can't seriously be such a stick-in-the-mud. A little fun won't hurt anyone."
Roger: "That's right."


Charlene: "But you're married! What would Roger--the other Roger--think?"
Jessica: "You are boring me with this conversation dear."


Jessica: "We trust each other. I hope you're not trying to sow discord between us, hun. I don't like that."
Roger: "Yeah, that's not very nice."

*
*
*


Austin: "What do you do for a living?"
Irene: "I'm a businesswoman."
Austin: "Oh! In what business?"


Irene: "Why are you asking so much? Are you trying to get something out of me?"


Austin: "No, I'm just curious."
Irene: "Oh...well, I sell bottled water."
Austin: "Bottled water? Does that sell well?"


Irene: "Excuse me? Of course it sells well. It sells fantastically, especially considering our water is harvested from the springs of Lucky Palms. Our water helps you to stay youthful. I can't believe you think it won't sell."


Austin: "Sorry...er...ooh, that's an interesting show."

Irene: "It's the news."
Austin: "I'm, er, very interested in the news!"

*
*
*


Duane: "I should have gotten the exemption."
Dwight: "I earned it fair and square. Accept that you lost."


Duane: "You're so relaxed."
Dwight: "There's no need for me to be studying right now."


Dwight: "You on the other hand...who do you think the Moles are?"


Duane: "It's too early to tell. Some were really bad in the mission but I don't think they'd be that obvious."


Duane: "Maybe Jamaica. Or Chelsea. They both gave incorrect translations."


Dwight: "Hmm, I think Rome is possible. Or maybe even Charlene."


Duane: "I should be the one exempted."
Dwight: "Suck it."
Duane: "Fuck you."

*
*
*


Chelsea: "I haven't picked up a brush in forever. It feels so weird now."


Rome: "That's a nice painting."
Chelsea: "Oh. Hi Rome. It's nowhere near complete."
Rome: "I can tell it's going to be nice. Is it a painting of Sunlit Tides?"


Chelsea: "Yes actually. If I could, I'd like to bring this home to show my children. If it turns out well of course."
Rome: "I think your kids will love it."


Chelsea: "Two of them are teens already so I don't think so. Maybe Zayda. But definitely not the boys."


Rome: "The teenage years are often the most troubling for a parent, aren't they?"
Chelsea: "They are. I don't expect much from them, just that they grow up to be good citizens and to just come home at night. That's why I rid them of the bad influence."


Chelsea: "I'm not even sure I should have come here. I wanted to teach the older ones responsibility so I entrusted things at home to them. But I can't help worrying about how they're doing or if they're even taking care of their younger siblings."


Rome: "You're doing the best you can. I know a parent can't help worrying about her children but I'm sure they want you to trust them and for you to enjoy your time here."
Chelsea: "I suppose you're right."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the identity of the Moles. Whoever knows the least is out of the game. The contestants will take the quiz once, but there are two answer keys: one pertaining to each Mole. Contestants may select multiple options for each quiz. They may also choose to select only one option. There will be a 1 mark penalty for each wrong option selected.


Q1: Are the Moles male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Q2: How old are the Moles?
A: 22
B: 25
C: 26
D: 28
E: 30
F: 31
G: 32
H: 33
I: 40
J: 43
K: 44





Q3: What colour are the Moles' hair?
A: Black
B: Brown
C: Blond
D: Red





Q4: In Mission 1, in which order did the Moles scale the wall?
A: First or second
B: Third or fourth
C: Fifth or sixth
D: Seventh or eighth
E: Ninth or tenth
F: Eleventh or twelfth
G: Thirteenth or fourteenth



 Q5: In Mission 1, who did the Moles scale the wall with?
A: Duane Picksmart
B: Dwight Picksmart
C: Irene Fletchr
D: Dexter Umbreekt
E: Charlene Boomer
F: Chelsea Bennington
G: Penny St. Anniel
H: Austin Havelock
I: Alvin Valin
J: Jamaica Sunset
K: Rome Auckland
L: Harriet Sybil La'Fontaine
M: Jessica Bunny
N: Roger Yessir



Q6: In Mission 1, what words were the Moles given?
A:  Ténèbres
B: Ka iole
C: Vand
D: Digmaan
E: Babi
F: Maan
G: Meonji
H: Mago
I: Teiknimynd
J: Bola
K: Sáp
L: Wetenskap
M: Liber
N: Mwenje



Q7: In Mission 1, what were the Moles' answers?
A: Rat
B: Darkness
C: Water
D: Moon
E: Pig
F: Cat
G: War
H: Science
I: Ball
J: Face
K: Book
L: Lamp


Q8: What were the correct answers to the Moles' question in Mission 1?
A: Darkness
B: Rat
C: Water
D: War
E: Pig
F: Moon
G: Dust
H: Magician
I: Cartoon
J: Ball
K: Wax
L: Science
M: Book
N: Lamp




Q9: How long did the Moles take in Mission 1?
A: 1min32s
B: 1min39s
C: 1min55s
D: 3min38s
E: 3min49s
F: 4min2s
G: 4min15s
H: 5min47s
I: 6min21s
J: 9min1s
K: 10min50s
L: 11min
M: 12min25s
N: 13min23s



Q10: Who are the Moles?
A: Duane Picksmart
B: Dwight Picksmart
C: Irene Fletcher
D: Dexter Umbreekt
E: Charlene Boomer
F: Chelsea Bennington
G: Penny St. Anniel
H: Austin Havelock
I: Alvin Valin
J: Jamaica Sunset
K: Rome Auckland
L: Harriet Sybil La'Fontaine
M: Jessica Bunny
N: Roger Yessir

*
*
*


Alvin: "OW!"


Alvin: "Watch all the lines!"


Roger: "The sea smells fishy."
Jessica: "I don't know how to fish."


"Contestants, there are robot fish in the sea. Each of your fishing rods have a special magnet attached to it. It will attract only one of the fish. If you catch a fish, you are safe. If you don't, you are executed."


Jessica: "What a stupid way of execution. I'm not even properly dressed for fishing."


Austin: "I'll just hold really still, close my eyes and hope for the best."
































































































































































































































Jamaica: "I caught something! Yeah!"


Dwight: "Jamaica is the first to be safe. Noted."


Dwight: "Watch your stick."
Jamaica: "Why are you even here? You're safe."
Dwight: "I want to get a feel of how it's like. And I want to see who is executed."






































































































































































































































































Harriet: "I feel something."


Harriet: "I did it. I'm safe. I knew it."


































































































































































































































Duane: "Got it."


Duane: "I knew I would survive the execution."
Chelsea: "Oh?"
















































































































































































































































Roger: "Caught something! I'm safe!"



























































































































































































































































Penny: "Something's biting my line!"
Alvin: "Mine too. We're both safe."

































































































































































































































Dexter: "Got a fish."


Dexter: "So that's what the fish looks like."






















































































































































































































































Rome: "I have something. I'm safe!"









































































































































































































Jessica: "How is everyone doing so well? I haven't caught anything yet."


Jessica: "I suppose I just have to be patient."

































































































































































































































Austin: "Good luck Charlene. I got a fish."
Charlene: "Good job."













































































































Dwight: "A real fish, caught by a real man. Too bad it's just a small fry. Maybe I can fry it for dinner."































































































































Charlene: "Yes! I'm safe!"


























































































































































































































































Chelsea: "Finally. I was worried that I would be leaving first."



Only two women are left. Who will be the first one to be executed this season? Who will catch the last fish?









































































































































































































Irene: "Hell yeah!"


Irene: "Too bad for you. I'm still in the game!"


Jessica: "Come on...is my fishing line broken? Why isn't it catching anything?"
"Unfortunately, Jessica Bunny, you are the first to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Jessica: "This can't be true. I barely began my adventure here."


Jessica: "Woe is me."


Dwight: "I really really wish it wasn't you. Really. But I guess that's how the game works. All I can do is to see you off."
Jessica: "Thank you love. I really appreciate it."



The salacious Jessica Bunny is the Moles' first victim! Who will be going home next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!