Friday 28 December 2018

42.04-Hush-hush


Previously on the Smole, the contestants had to torture each other, ranging from eating bugs to bathing in acid. Ultimately, seven tortures were completed and 143/360 points were earned, making the pot 243/500 points. Hopefully the contestants were paying enough attention to see the acting Moles, otherwise they could very well be the one leaving this episode.


Austin: "Dwight is the Mole. It's so obvious. He had virtually no reaction to most of the tortures he was involved in. Now I just need to find out what his torture was, as well as who decided to make me bathe in acid. I think I'm developing rashes in the nether regions."


Duane: "I chose the mystery box."
Rome: "Oh, so that was you?"


Duane: "Yes. Now keep your end of the deal. What did you pick?"
Rome: "I made you guys listen to high-pitched screeching."


Duane: "So you were the annoying fucker."
Rome: "It had to be done. Thanks for telling me what you picked."


Duane: "Of course. But you have to keep this a secret. I don't want anyone finding out and getting an edge over us."
Rome: "I don't see why that's necessary, but if you insist..."


Irene: "I wonder what they're talking about."

*
*
*


Austin: "It was horrible. I had to eat bugs and bathe in acid."
Dexter: "If you think that's bad, what about the mystery box? I still have no idea what I touched."
Jamaica: "Ugh, don't remind me. It was so gross."


Penny: "How about you all say what you picked?"


Jamaica: "I actually don't remember."
Dexter: "You should go first then."
Penny: "No, I'll let you start. I asked first, after all."


Austin: "I picked the magic trick. I'm so sorry to Charlene and Duane. It looked like it hurt."

*
*
*


Harriet: "I find reading the news to be a pointless pursuit, because I already know what they are going to say."


Irene: "I'm reading it to make sure my competitors don't pull anything funny. But if you think you know everything, then tell me what I'm reading right now."


Harriet: "You're reading about the recent drought plaguing many areas of the world and how it'll affect water supply."


Harriet: "You're very surprised right now but don't want to admit it. You are also wondering about the conversation Duane had with Rome earlier."


Duane: "What?"


Irene: "Actually, I am. I overheard you talking with Rome hush-hush. What was it about?"


Duane: "Nothing much. He was just being really friendly. He's really dedicated to his job as a politician, going down to the ground to make sure every single citizen is taken care of."


Irene: "I don't buy it. I thought you didn't trust politicians."


Duane: "He changed my mind. Now stop being so aggressive about it."


Irene: "Me? Aggressive?"


Duane: "Yes. You. Aggressive."


Irene: "You think I'm aggressive? You want to see aggressive?"


Irene: "You know what? There's no point fighting with you. I'll make the most friends here at the end of the day. Just you wait."
Duane: "I'll be waiting."

*
*
*


Austin: "Oh, today is their wedding anniversary..."


Austin: "It's too bad..."
Alvin: "What are you doing?"


Alvin: "Austin! Why are you crying?"


Austin: "I...I...I'm reminded of my parents."


Austin: "Today was supposed to be their 25th anniversary, but..."


Austin: "They divorced recently. Really messily."


Alvin: "I'm sorry. That must be horrible."


Austin: "It is!"


Alvin: "What the--"


Austin: "My dad...he cheated on Mom..."
Alvin: "Er..."


Alvin: "There...there...don't cry."


Alvin: "It must be painful as a child to have to pick a side."
Austin: "It was, so I didn't pick. I decided to move out and live alone. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings."


Alvin: "Even though they divorced, know that they still love you."
Austin: "I know that. I'm still friends with both of them."
Alvin: "Oh."


Austin: "I just wish I knew why Dad cheated on Mom."
Alvin: "Sometimes these things can't be explained. Maybe he wanted something new, maybe they didn't love any more or it was a moment of folly."


Austin: "Like with your tattoos?"
Alvin: "Why did you suddenly bring that up?"


Austin: "Sorry. I thought..."
Alvin: "...It's fine. I get that all the time."


Alvin: "If you want to know, I used to make many mistakes."


Alvin: "I made some bad friends and joined a gang. Got into lots of fights. Ended up in jail."


Austin: "In jail? What did you do?"


Alvin: "I assaulted someone and injured them very badly. Heard that he's in a wheelchair now."


Austin: "What?"


Austin: "I didn't realise you were so dangerous."


Austin: "Stay away from me."


Alvin: "You think lesser of me now, huh?"


Austin: "I...I.."


Alvin: "I should've known you're just like the rest of them. So quick to judge."


Austin: "I...I need to go."



*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the identity of the Moles. Whoever knows the least is out. As a reminder, this quiz carries a 50% weight-age for the upcoming execution whereas the previous quizzes carry the remaining 50%.


Q1: Are the Moles male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Q2: What are the Moles' occupations?
A: Unemployed
B: Waiter
C: Wedding planner
D: Historian
E: Conman
F: Naval diver
G: Fortune teller
H: Businesswoman
I: Archaeologist
J: Politician


Q3: Do the Moles wear spectacles?
A: Yes
B: No



Q4: Which building were the Moles part of in Mission 2?
A: Building One
B: Building Two
C: Building Three


Q5: In what order did the Moles select the tortures in Mission 2?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
J: 10th
K: 11th
L: 12th
M: 13th


Q6: In Mission 2, which tortures did the Moles choose?
A: Bugs
B: Urine
C: Horror movie
D: Feather
E: Boiling water flask
F: Mystery box
G: High-pitched screech
H: Electric chair
I: Laughing gas
J: Magic trick
K: Poo
L: Burning flames
M: Acid



Q7: In Mission 2, how many tortures did the Moles take part in?
A: 2 or less
B: 3 ot 4
C: 4 or more


Q8: In Mission 2, how many tortures did the Moles complete?
A: 2 or less
B: 3 or 4
C: 4 or more


Q9: Which Building did the Moles choose for their tortures in Mission 2?
A: Building One
B: Building Two
C: Building Three

Q10: Who are the Moles?
A: Duane Picksmart
B: Dwight Picksmart
C: Irene Fletcher
D: Dexter Umbreekt
E: Charlene Boomer
F: Chelsea Bennington
G: Penny St. Anniel
H: Austin Havelock
I: Alvin Valin
J: Jamaica Sunset
K: Rome Auckland
L: Harriet Sybil La'Fontaine
M: Roger Yessir

*
*
*


13 rods but only 12 fish -- one contestant will not get a catch tonight.






































































































































































































































































Penny: "I got something big. It looks like I'm safe."

















































































































































































































































































Alvin: "I'm reeling in a robot fish."


Charlene: "It's a horrible idea to be fishing while it's raining."
Chelsea: "I'm just trying not to think too much about it."






























































































































































































































































































Rome: "I caught a fish! I'm out of here. I'm all wet."





















































































































































































































































































































Irene: "Took it long enough. My blouse is ruined. They better be paying me a new one."




































































































































































































































































































Roger: "I'm still in this game. For Jessica!"















































































































































































































































































































Dexter: "What a relief. I am safe."











































































































































































































































































































Chelsea: "Oh thank goodness."







































































































































































































































































































Charlene: "Yay! I caught something!"















































































































































































































































































































Harriet: "As predicted, I am not executed."


Only four men remaining. Looks like a guy is leaving tonight. But who?



































































































































































































































































































Jamaica: "Ha ha!"


Jamaica: "I have caught the fish."




















































































































































































































































































Duane: "Bro, it'd be such a shame if you left tonight. Then everyone would say that you relied on exemptions to keep you afloat. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya."
Dwight: "Shut up and go. Don't break my concentration."


Who will catch the last fish: Austin Havelock or Dwight Picksmart?































































































































































































































































































Dwight: "Good things come to those with patience."


Dwight: "It sucks to be him. But better him than me."


"Austin Havelock, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Austin: "Oh no. It didn't work this time."


Austin: "I can't believe I'm leaving on their anniversary."


Austin: "It ended too early for me. This shouldn't have happened."


Austin: "What went wrong?"


The youngest contestant has been executed! Are the Moles the older ones this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!