Sunday 19 February 2023

55.16-Hydrohomie

Previously on the Smole,


Cole: "Woah...a miner! Do we get to use it?"
Bobo: "I call dibs!" 

~~~

Matilda: "My news is about a new variant of the Strangerville virus emerging in Strangerville. That sounds way more reasonable than some kids being able to set up 10,000 ducks without being noticed."

~~~


Bobo: "CAN YOU SPEAK UP? I CAN'T HEAR YOU."

~~~


Toby: "Bobo! Don't just stand there. Come help me!"

~~~


Bobo: "This is so tiring."

~~~


Toby: "Cole was being so selfish. Brah, don't keep hogging the machine! Let us use it for a change."

~~~


Matilda: "Bobo's not answering the phone."

~~~


Sylvester: "Impossible."
Matilda: "Why? What does it say?"
Sylvester: "'The security detail led by Roscoe was placed in charge of protecting the grand item of the night: a Monacan pure gold necklace. But when it came to the time of the auction, the necklace was nowhere to be found.'"

~~~


Cole: "I think I worked hard enough. Time for me to take a little break."

~~~


Cole: "Bobo, it's up to you."

~~~


Toby: "I think we don't even have some of the right items bro."

~~~


"Unfortunately, none of them are correct."

~~~

The final 6 had to dig up items corresponding to true news articles and arrange them in chronological order. Unfortunately, the contestants could not distinguish real news from fake news or associate news with items, leading to 0/100 points earned and keeping the pot at 360/780 points. One of them will be executed tonight. Will it be yet another woman?

*
*
*


Matilda: "The view from your room really is better. I'm jealous."


Matilda: "Have you ever been to a deserty place like this?"
Cole: "Does Vegas count?"


Matilda: "Oh right, you're Indian-American. How is it like being a mix of two cultures?"
Cole: "Awesome."
Matilda: "Name one good thing about being American and one good thing about being Indian."
Cole: "Americans are honest and Indians are not afraid of what they want."
Matilda: "That definitely sounds like you."


Matilda: "Speaking of not being afraid of what they want...do you, well, do you want a coalition?"
Cole: "Thanks for the offer babe but I'm good. I got this far and I already know who the Mole is."


Matilda: "A coalition can be more than just for practical purposes. I just really enjoy spending time with you."


Cole: "You're hot babe but I have no interest in you."


Matilda: "Why? I have everything you want in a woman: a nice ass, nice boobs and we have shared interests. We can both play an instrument!"
Cole: "I just don't see the point."


Matilda: "The point? What is that supposed to mean?"
Cole: "You're better off spending this energy on that guy you like back home instead."


Matilda: "Great. Now it's awkward."
Cole: "Hey, at least you shot your shot."


Matilda: "Yeah...I think I'm going to go back to my room."

*
*
*


Bobo: "I wish there was more stuff to do around the house."
Toby: "Chyeah bro. Thank goodness Matilda thought of having a party last night."


Toby: "Oh yeah, I didn't see you there."
Bobo: "I didn't know there was a...oh. Now I remember. She did mention it."


Bobo: "Why am I always missing out on the fun? There was this other time she invited me to sneak out to a rave in Hidden Springs but when I went to find her she was already gone. I should ask her about that night."


Toby: "She ditched you? Not cool brah."
Bobo: "No, no, maybe I got the time mixed up."
Toby: "Well for what it's worth her party was kinda lame. Lucky Palms is kinda lame. It should have way more water."
Bobo: "You're a hydrohomie."
Toby: "Things are way more fun when there's water brah."

*
*
*


Matilda: "Why must he do this to me? He was the one who encouraged me to be brave and just tell others that I like them and I won't be rejected, then he of all Sims goes and rejects me! Why?"


Matilda: "Did someone knock? Did Cole come to apologise?"


Matilda: "There's no one here."


Matilda: "A note."


Matilda: "Oh my goodness."


Matilda: "This is huge!"
Bobo: "Knock knock."
Matilda: "Who's there?"
Bobo: "Bobo. Can I come in?"
Matilda: "Door's not locked."


Bobo: "Hi Matilda. I just remembered that we were supposed to go attend a rave at Hidden Springs."
Matilda: "That was so long ago."


Bobo: "Yeah. I just wanted to know if you ditch....were you crying?"
Matilda: "No...yes...maybe. I rather not talk about it."


Matilda: "Let's talk about this note I found instead."
Bobo: "Note?"
Matilda: "Here, take a look."


Bobo: "Oh my!"
Matilda: "My reaction exactly! This is such a huge scandal. I wonder who left that note?"

*
*
*


Matilda: "I was crying in my room when someone knocked and left a note. It says that Bertha Blonde the celeb has a really shoddy secret...she's not actually Bertha Blonde! How scandalous! But who would know this and leave a note at my door? I thought maybe it's Sylvester but the other day he was saying how he would never do anything to jeopardise her career, so who else knows?"

*
*
*


Sylvester: "How can that be real news?"
Toby: "Whoops sorry bro. Didn't know anyone was in here."
Sylvester: "It's fine."


Toby: "Bro, you're wasting water."
Sylvester: "Oh. My bad."


Toby: "What's up bro? You look out of it."
Sylvester: "I was just thinking about the mission."


Toby: "Chyeah. We weren't supposed to do so badly. We should have 10 points. I'm still mad."
Sylvester: "No, I'm not concerned about that. I was talking about the news I read."


Toby: "Which one? I didn't read the news."
Sylvester: "The one involving my grandfather."


Sylvester: "The news said he was in charge of security and he may have stolen the gold necklace. And that was real. But...that can't be possible. He's the most upstanding Sim I've ever known. He's my hero. If he's not who I thought he is...then what even makes sense any more?"


Toby: "I don't know bro, but sometimes when I go surfing, the waves are so big I can't see where I'm going, so I just ride the waves and trust in where it brings me."


Sylvester: "That's...surprisingly deep, coming from you."
Toby: "Nah, the ocean's deeper brah."

*
*
*



Bobo: "I love your music Cole. You're such a great player."


Cole: "If you're going to say you like me, I suggest you keep that to yourself."
Bobo: "But I do! I like all of you here!"
Cole: "I don't mean it like that. I mean in a romantic way."


Cole: "I know I'm a catch but I don't accept any one's love."
Bobo: "You don't have to worry about that."
Cole: "Phew. You're the last girl in this world I want to date anyway."


Bobo: "Why not?"
Cole: "Shit, did I say that out loud?"
Bobo: "Yup!"
Cole: "Do you really want to know?"
Bobo: "Yup!"


Cole: "The biggest problem is the way you look. That getup is just going to scare off potential suitors."


Cole: "No man here wants to make love to a clown."
Bobo: "Aren't I lucky that I'm here for fun and not for love?"
Cole: "I'm luckier."


*
*
*


Cole: "I know who the Mole is. This time my gut is right. There's only one possibility. Only one of us can be the Mole and that's Sylvester Roscoe. Finale, here I come."


*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the Mole's identity. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What facial hair does the Mole have?
A: Sideburns
B: Goatee
C: The Mole does not have facial hair


Q3: Does the Mole have body hair?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: Does the Mole sleep in a corner room at Salty Springs Resort?
A: Yes
B: No


Q5: In Mission 8, what was the Mole's role?
A: Distinguish real news from fake news
B: Dig for items

Q6: In Mission 8, which of the following articles did the Mole read?
A: Sports betting scams costing millions of dollars; soccer scams worst of all
B: World's oldest flamingo dies at the Florida National Zoo
C: The Mole did not read the news


Q7: In Mission 8, how many fake news articles did the Mole read?
A: 0
B: 2
C: 3

Q8: In Mission 8, how many items did the Mole dig up?
A: 0
B: 2
C: 3
D: 5


Q9: In Mission 8, in which order did the Mole use the miner?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Mole did not use the miner

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sylvester Roscoe
B: Cole Mirani
C: Matilda Smart
D: Toby Earlgrey
E: Bobo Fishdragon


*
*
*


"Contestants, you each started off with eight. When you were down to four you had a surprise in store and the house was soon brought back to eight. Today, one of you will be executed, bringing the number down to four once more. Who will it be? Will it be Toby Earlgrey who is executed?"
Toby: "I hope not."


























































































































































































































































































































































































































"Toby, you are safe."
Toby: "Brah, don't play with me like that."
"Bobo Fishdragon."












































































































































































































































































































































































































"Bobo, you are safe."
Bobo: "Phew! But I agree with Toby. This is stressing me out."
"Matilda Smart."

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































"Matilda, you are safe."
Matilda: "I could just about cry right now."


"Cole Mirani, Sylvester Roscoe, one of you will be executed tonight. Who will it be?"


"Cole Mirani."
Cole: "Well I'm fucked. It was fun guys."


































































































































































































































































































































































































































































"Cole, you are safe."
Safe: "Yeah, I...wait, what?"


"That means Sylvester Roscoe, you are unfortunately the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Cole: "As the only vet remaining, I have to give tribute to my last standing vet Sylvester. He was a man who knew how to took charge without being bossy."

~~~


Sylvester: "Davian, always block Belinda."

~~~


Bobo: "Sylvester was a leader. He's brave and smart and has been an absolute joy to have around."

~~~


Matilda: "This is terrifying. I don't want to die!"
Sylvester: "You're not going to die."

~~~


Toby: "I don't have much to add but I just wanna say that my brah Sylvester is a hero. He inspires others just like his old grandpa inspires him."

~~~


Sylvester: "How dare they smother his name? This is the fake news."
Matilda: "Are you sure?"
Sylvester: "Affirmative. I know my grandfather. He's a protector of the law. He's the best cop I've ever known. He'll never let something like that happen on his watch."

~~~


Sylvester: "I thought I had it. In fact I'm sure that I still have it. I shouldn't have played so cautiously. But it's too late for that now. Maybe now that the Smole is done for me, it's time to really reflect and think about things, starting with my grandfather."
"Thank you for joining Sylvester. We hope to see you soon."


The police officer has failed to apprehend the Mole and has been executed! Only four remain. Who will be the last one executed and who is the Mole?


2 comments:

  1. I love this show! I'm so glad I found this! I think the Mole is Cole. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, thanks for supporting the Smole! We're almost at the finale so we'll find out if you're right :)

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!