Sunday 12 February 2023

55.14-You sound like a lovesick cow

Previously on the Smole,

 

Matilda: "Why does everyone I suspect keep going home? I really suck at this Smole business."

~~~

Sylvester: "This mission was so cool. I felt like a secret agent."

~~~


Bobo: "Should we just try the different buttons?"
Toby: "No way dude. You wanna get us killed?"

~~~


Matilda: "I don't see how this is possible."
Sylvester: "We're going to need to depend on the rest."

~~~


Matilda: "Don't die Sylvester."

~~~


Toby: "Hey, there are numbers on the bottom."

~~~


Cole: "The yellow wire has been cut."

~~~


Cole: "We need to change it to purple. Cole told us red and blue."
Bobo: "What if they're wrong? They were arguing for a while."
Toby: "Then we sink. But we don't have any other choice brah."

~~~


Cole: "Try yellow."

~~~


*BOOM*

~~~


Quinn: "If I die, please tell Victor I love him."

~~~


Sylvester: "We're left with the green truck but we don't have the code."

~~~


Cole: "We have to cut a random wire."
Quinn: "Are you crazy?"
Cole: "We don't have any other choice. We gotta try."

~~~


Quinn: "I think you did it!"
Cole: "WOO! Yeah baby!"

~~~

The contestants had to defuse bombs at night to protect Lucky Palms. Toby and Bobo set off some bombs but the others managed to make their areas safe again, so 120/180 points were earned and the pot now has 360/680 points. Things are looking up for the group but for one of them, it will come crashing down soon. Who will be executed next? Who is the Mole?

*
*
*


Quinn: "It makes sense if Cole got it right by luck. There were only 3 wires to choose from and his reasoning was reasonable. But Sylvester had thousands of combinations and he just happened to get the right one? That is weird. Did he have foreknowledge?"

*
*
*


Toby: "Feeling better Ms. H?"
Quinn: "Yes thanks for the concern. But you didn't have to announce out loud that it was that time of the month. I wanted to die of embarrassment."


Cole: "What time of the month?"
Toby: "You know. That time of the month. A woman's time of the month."


Cole: "Oh. Shouldn't have asked. Anyway. How's my apple pie babe?"
Quinn: "This is actually really good. Where did you learn to make this?"
Cole: "You learn a few things out on the road and on your own."


Toby: "Babe? I thought you were engaged, Ms. H!"
Quinn: "I am. That's just how Cole addresses everyone. I would never even dream of cheating on Victor."
Cole: "But you've thought about it, haven't you?"
Quinn: "What? Of course not! Don't tell me you have."
Cole: "What's a little fantasy? It doesn't hurt anyone."


Quinn: "I can't believe you! That's infidelity!"
Cole: "No it's not! It's just thinking about hot girls. I don't actually act on all of them."
Quinn: "Even thinking about being with someone else is a form of betrayal!"


Cole: "That's nonsense. It's just all in your head."
Quinn: "It's all in my head?!"
Cole: "My head! My head!"


Toby: "Calm down Ms. H."
Quinn: "If Victor was here I'd get him to turn you into a toad!"


Cole: "Okay. Her head. Something's definitely not right with her head."
Quinn: "I heard that!"


Quinn: "Stop eating you fucker!"


Cole: "Ow! Don't make me hit a lady!"
Toby: "Ms. H!"


Cole: "I don't get what's the big deal."
Toby: "Ms. H! Bro! Stop it!"


Cole: "Oh now you're getting on my nerves!"
Toby: "Bro! Don't agitate a woman who's already PMSing!"


Cole: "Look Quinn. I think whatever I wanna think, I woohoo whoever I wanna woohoo, and you can't stop me!"
Quinn: "Men like you are the scum of the world!"


Cole: "Get off me!"
Toby: "Ms. H!"


Cole: "Oh shit!"


Cole: "Shit sorry. I didn't mean to do that."
Toby: "Ms. H! Are you okay?"
Quinn: "I never want to see your face again!"

*
*
*



Toby: "Ms. H, are you okay?"
Quinn: "I'm fine. Stop following me."
Toby: "What if you get a concussion?"
Quinn: "I didn't hit my head. Now leave me alone!"


Toby: "What happened? When I was in your class you'd never let a fight get that far."
Quinn: "In school I have to enforce the rules and be the authority."


Quinn: "I'm sorry you had to see that. You must be disappointed in me."


Toby: "Nah, just shocked. I've never seen this side of you before. You were like, perfect, back when I was in high school."


Quinn: "Nobody is perfect. Definitely not teachers and definitely not me. I know I have my flaws but I try my best to be moral and do the right thing for my students. Ultimately I have everyone's best interests in mind. I just couldn't stand how righteous he felt."


Toby: "To be honest I'm kinda impressed Ms. H. Didn't know you had those moves."
Quinn: "I took some self-defense courses."

*
*
*


Toby: "I actually used to have a crush on Ms. H back in the day. I don't any more of course, but at least I know where she stands on this topic so I'm never gonna bring it up to her ever."

*
*
*


Bobo: "Sigh."


Sylvester: "Bobo, what are you doing out here sighing?"
Bobo: "I'm just trying to practise what Belinda taught me."


Sylvester: "What did she teach you?"
Bobo: "To be comfortable being alone with myself."


Sylvester: "Am I getting in the way?"
Bobo: "No of course not! It's always good to have company. But I understand where she's coming from. This is the Smole. I can't expect to make friends with everyone here and have everyone all make it to the finale. So instead of finding another friend I'll just learn to work alone for the remainder of the season."


Bobo: "Want to talk about the weather?"
Sylvester: "Okay. I love the sun today. Thankfully it's spring and not so hot.'


Sylvester: "I love being outdoors. How about you?"
Bobo: "I'm neutral to it. It can get hot with this makeup."
Sylvester: "Why do you even wear this makeup all the time?"


Bobo: "I love my job and being a clown. Being a clown makes others happy and seeing others happy makes me happy. In that case, why not I be a clown every day so that everyone can be happy every day?"


Sylvester: "That's sweet of you. Your boyfriend must be really lucky."
Bobo: "Oh I don't have a boyfriend. You on the other hand, I heard you're with Bertha Blonde!"
Sylvester: "I am but let's not talk about that."


Sylvester: "Hey, are you missing an earring?"
Bobo: "I am actually! I lost it a few days ago."
Sylvester: "I think I have it. I saw it lying in the sand when we had to find tokens but forgot all about it. Hang on. I'll return it to you."
Bobo: "Thank you so much! It means so much to me. You're my saviour!"

*
*
*


Sylvester: "It feels good to see others happy when they think they lost something only to recover it. It's somewhat rewarding in its own right. More rewarding than taking stuff in fact. Maybe I should really start a lost and found company in the future."

*
*
*


Matilda: "Welcome to my humble abode."
Cole: "It looks just like my room but with a worse view."
Matilda: "Then let's trade rooms."
Cole: "First come first serve. Too bad babe."


Matilda: "At least I get a whole room to myself."
Cole: "Tell me about it. I had to share a room with Quinn for the first half. She was fine at first but soon became a cuckoo clock."


Matilda: "I have a flatmate who has very peculiar habits too. In fact, he interviewed over a hundred Sims before choosing me and one other guy to live with him."
Cole: "What the hell? Does he think it's an interview?"
Matilda: "It's his house."


Matilda: "Despite his quirks the three of us have become best of friends."
Cole: "That's great. I don't often get roommates I gel with. My current housemates in Soleunda are okay and the one I'm sleeping with is fine, but I wouldn't call everyone my best friend."


Matilda: "Define fine."
Cole: "Nice boobs, nice ass. Oh and most importantly she's got the same interests and career as me. I love an ambitious woman."


Cole: "What about you? What do you look for in a guy?"
Matilda: "He's got to know how to have fun, definitely. I don't want to be with a parent. We should have similar interests too."


Cole: "Anyone in your apartment fit the bill?"
Matilda: "Well..."
Cole: "I know that look. There's someone you like, ain't there?"


Matilda: "Maybe. I fancy him a little but I don't know if he feels the same."
Cole: "You got to be brave and just go for it, hot stuff. What's the worst that could happen?"
Matilda: "Er, he rejects me and it becomes awkward living together?"


Cole: "You're smokin' hot, babe. Who would dare reject you?"
Matilda: "Thanks. You're quite fine yourself. Trust me. I know art."

*
*
*


Matilda: "You're dating Bertha Blonde right? How's she like?"
Sylvester: "She's smarter than me, funnier than me, more famous than me..."


Matilda: "Oh my god. You sound like a lovesick cow. Give me the juicy bits. The bits we don't hear on the news."


Sylvester: "Why would I do that?"
Matilda: "Boo, you're no fun."


Sylvester: "I'll never do anything to hurt her reputation."
Matilda: "If only she supported you the same way."
Sylvester: "How do you know she doesn't?"
Matilda: "She's a celeb. All celebs are the same. Stuck up and only care about themselves."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the Mole's identity. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: What is the Mole's relationship status?
A: Single
B: Dating
C: Engaged
D: Married

Q3: What is the Mole's favourite food?
A: Cobbler
B: Sushi
C: Hamburger
D: Stu surprise
E: Hot dogs
F: Rainbow trout soup


Q4: In Mission 7, who was the Mole paired up with?
A: Quinn Harley
B: Cole Mirani
C: Sylvester Roscoe
D: Matilda Smart
E: Toby Earlgrey
F: Bobo Fishdragon

Q5: In Mission 7, where was the Mole?
A: Desert
B: Docks
C: Fountain park


Q6: How many bombs did the Mole have to defuse in Mission 7?
A: 1
B: 3
C: 9

Q7: Did the Mole get hit by a bomb in Mission 7?
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: Did the Mole communicate with other pairs with the walkie-talkie in Mission 7?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: In Mission 7, what did the Mole do?
A: Cut the green wire
B: Cut the red wire
C: Open the red truck
D: Change the colour of the fountains to blue
E: None of the above


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sylvester Roscoe
B: Quinn Harley
C: Cole Mirani
D: Matilda Smart
E: Toby Earlgrey
F: Bobo Fishdragon

*
*
*


"Contestants, another evening falls in Lucky Palms. The pot has 360/600 points currently thanks to the bomb defusal efforts of four of you. However, some of you still have not caught the Mole and fate has finally caught up to one of you. Who will be executed next?"


"Matilda Smart, you..."






















































































































































































































































































































































































"...are safe."
Bobo: "Yay Matilda!"
"Bobo Fishdragon."
Bobo: "Oh no."
















































































































































































































































































































































































































"You are safe."
Bobo: "Yay!"
"Cole Mirani, you are unfortunately..."



















































































































































































































































































"...safe."
Quinn: "Unfortunately indeed."
"Quinn Harley."
Quinn: "The moment of truth."
"You..."

































































































































































































































































































































"...are unfortunately the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Toby: "You know that feeling of meeting an old friend? I had that with Ms. H. She has always been so smart and so cool when I was her student, and meeting her, I get to learn more about her."

~~~


Quinn: "Awesome, an actual ghost!"

~~~


Sylvester: "Quinn has spunk. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself and is willing to be open. That's what I valued about her."

~~~


Quinn: "Our pot has 225 points. We need to collect more vet tokens to ensure we continue with the higher pot."
~~~


Cole: "Quinn is crazy at times but I'll just remember her good sides for now. She's fun to hang around and she makes sure that nobody feels excluded or alone. She's also loyal to a fault. Nobody could ever hate on that."

~~~

Quinn: "If I die, please tell Victor I love him. I also have a secret journal containing my various experiments with chemicals to make a love and fertility potion. I'm still figuring it out but it's under the bed."

~~~


Quinn: "I was executed 6th in Season 38 and 6th here. Maybe 6 is my lucky number. I had a good run. I got far and learned from my mistakes from the previous season, making sure to cast my net wider this time. Maybe it was cast too wide, maybe it was cast improperly, who knows? All I know is that I'm proud of myself even if my mood swings have gotten the better of me at times. I wish good luck to the rest."
"Thank you for joining Quinn. We hope to see you again."


The eccentric Quinn has been executed! Did she have the right Mole? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!