Saturday 27 August 2022

53.10-Crying about orange juice



In the last mission, the contestants paired themselves up and gave each other instructions. Heidi and Barbara were a pair, Humphrey and Bonita were the next pair, Celine and Cleon then paired up and Hugo and Wesley were the last pair. Bonita was the only one who failed to make it to a location in 6 hours. However, Bonita and Hugo led Humphrey and Wesley to locations to earn them exemptions, thus 100/160 points were earned, making the pot 361/645 points. They will not be executed, but who will? And who is the Mole?


Heidi: "There was this one time where this big grown man started crying about orange juice until he passed out."
Barbara: "Sounds like you see a lot of interesting things in the operating theatre."


Barbara: "Good morning Hugo. Do you feel better?"
Hugo: "Better?"
Barbara: "Heidi told me you started to feel off-kilter yesterday."


Hugo: "Oh. Yeah I'm fine now. Thanks for the concern."
Barbara: "Heidi, do you know why he gets a headache when he remembers?"
Heidi: "There could be lots of reasons. I told him to see a doctor but he refused."


Hugo: "I'm fine. Really."
Barbara: "Maybe we could help you remember your past."
Heidi: "Then he'll get more headaches."


Barbara: "This poor man is already suffering by not remembering anything. If he can regain his memory, he won't have to suffer headaches any longer."


Heidi: "Let's start from the very beginning. Where did you wake up?"
Hugo: "In a hospital. The nurses were the ones to tell me my name and pass me my identity card."


Barbara: "Did they tell you why you were in a hospital?"
Hugo: "Apparently it was a car accident."
Heidi: "Oof. Yeah I hear a lot of such cases. Usually it's head trauma."


Heidi: "Do you want to tell Barbara all that you remember about your past before the accident?"
Hugo: "Well...yesterday I remembered I had a stray dog I adopted. But someone shot it."
Barbara: "How horrible! Do you know who?"
Hugo: "No. I only recall seeing its body on the floor in a pool of blood when I got back."


Hugo: "I also remember a girl. Younger than me. Possibly even a teen. But I don't know who she is. I have no family here."
Barbara: "If you remember her she must be someone important. Surely there are clues at home."
Hugo: "I did find a book with names and amounts written beside them. One particular name appeared a lot."


Heidi: "Maybe you were a debt collector in your past life and that girl keeps owing you money. That's why you remember her. But why would you keep lending money to someone who didn't pay?"
Hugo: "I don't know."
Barbara: "What else do you remember? Any friends who came to look for you after you were discharged, or during your stay at the hospital?"


Hugo: "Nobody came to visit me according to the nurses. But...I had a good friend. Damon. And...something happened to him."


Hugo: "He died because of m...no. There was someone else there. He had a gun. He was aiming for someone else. But that doesn't make sense. I was the one to..."


Hugo: "Maybe there's a reason I forgot everything. I feel like I wasn't a good man before and this is my chance to start afresh."
Barbara: "That is one way to look at it."


Hugo: "I had enough of remembering. I'm going to get breakfast."
Barbara: "Know that we're here for you. And if you feel unwell do look for any of us. Heidi and I are both trained in first-aid."

*
*
*


Wesley: "Who is there?"


Bonita: "Bonita. I didn't realise I was walking loudly."


Bonita: "You look upset."
Wesley: "I am."
Bonita: "Why?"



Wesley: "Hugo tricked me. He used me to get an exemption. I knew he could not be trusted but I still followed his instructions."


Bonita: "You didn't have any other choice. What could you have done?"
Wesley: "Not go to the laundromat. Like you."


Bonita: "I didn't manage to arrive on time. Humphrey gave bad directions and took too much time finding his own location."
Wesley: "Because you made him go get an exemption for you. Hugo made me take an exemption and my path was very long."


Bonita: "So you're saying Humphrey was planning on bringing me to a place where he could get an exemption?"
Wesley: "I did not say that but hearing you say that, it is possible."


Bonita: "I trust Humphrey. He would not do that."
Wesley: "Humphrey trusted you too."
Bonita: "He will understand why I did that."

*
*
*


Celine: "Your room is so small. It reminds me of a dorm room."
Cleon: "I'm secretly hoping one of them is executed tonight. Then there'll be more room."


Cleon: "I stay in a dorm myself back at the U of E. That place is like a slum. I can't wait to graduate."
Celine: "I say you take your time. Take as many years as you need and enjoy the process."


Cleon: "Having to sit through boring classes isn't enjoyable for me. Besides, every year I take I have to pay tuition. Your parents must pay for yours, right?"
Celine: "Yeah."


Cleon: "By the way I never got to ask you. Which year are you in?"
Celine: "I'm a sophomore."
Cleon: "At 26?"


Cleon: "Wow, you really are enjoying the process. But I thought you keep failing your exams. Why do you want to stay in school for so long? If I were you I'd do anything to pass and GTFO."


Celine: "Because the alternative is work. My parents want me to find a job as soon as I graduate."
Cleon: "We should trade parents. Mine don't even want me to get an internship but I can't wait to go out and work."


Wesley: "Why are you in here?"
Celine: "Don't you know how to knock?"
Wesley: "This is my room."


Celine: "Actually, you came in at the right time. You said you suspected Elijah right? After yesterday who do you suspect, friend?"
Cleon: "Since when were you two friends/?"
Wesley: "Since a few days ago."


Wesley: "I am sure the Mole is Hugo."
Celine: "What makes you so sure?"
Wesley: "He used me."


Wesley: "Who do you think it is?"
Cleon: "Are you really going to tell him?"
Celine: "Of course. We suspect Hugo too."


Wesley: "Then I must be right."
Celine: "You're so smart. You should join our coalition."
Cleon: "What?"


Cleon: "Wesley, can you give us a moment?"
Wesley: "Okay."
Cleon: "Like...go out of the room and I don't know, take a jog?"


Wesley: "Okay."


Cleon: "What the fuck do you think you're doing? You're letting a wolf into our den!"


Celine: "If you get to know him better you'll realise he's so dumb he can't be the Mole. But he's also so dumb that he's easy to manipulate."
Cleon: "Manipulate?"


Celine: "I knew it. I just knew you were pretending to be stupid the whole time."


Celine: "What is that supposed to mean?"
Cleon: "You're playing dirty. I don't want to be a part of it. Either you cut off ties with Wesley or this coalition is no more."


Celine: "Fine! You were the one who suggested starting this dumb coalition anyway. I never needed one!"

*
*
*


Celine: "I don't know what Cleon was so upset about. Isn't having Wesley as an ally good? Why did he have to accuse me of playing dirty? If my boyfriend treated me like that I would break up with him instantly. Lucky Cleon's not my boyfriend."

*
*
*


Humphrey: "Congrats on the exemption."
Bonita: "You don't sound happy."


Humphrey: "I'm not. I thought I could trust you, Bonita, but you decided to sacrifice our trust for personal gain."


Bonita: "You got an exemption. It's only fair that I get one too."


Humphrey: "I didn't betray anyone to get my exemption."
Bonita: "Neither did I."


Humphrey: "You know I felt like shit for that."
Bonita: "And now you want me to feel like shit too."
Humphrey: "Shouldn't you?"


Humphrey: "I got mine by luck. You got yours because you were selfish."


Bonita: "Selfish? I did not raise my boy for 14 years only to be called selfish!"


Bonita: "I did not put on a fake ring and sacrifice my youth to be called selfish!"


Bonita: "I did not get assaulted by that escoria only to be called selfish!"


Humphrey: "Assaulted? You mean..."


Bonita: "That...man...is the father of my child."


Humphrey: "I'm sorry. I didn't know."
Bonita: "You weren't supposed to know!"


Bonita: "I vowed to erase all memories of him. I vowed to raise my son to be a better man than he could ever be, so that when I see him, all I think of is a fine young man and not the escoria that made him."


Humphrey: "I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say other than sorry."


Bonita: "I took the exemption for insurance. I thought you would understand. We were worried about having chosen Wallace as the Mole. But instead, you insulted my character."


Humphrey: "I'm sorry."
Bonita: "Leave. I said leave!"
Humphrey: "...I'm sorry."

*
*
*


Hugo: "The weirdest pair was Bonita and Humphrey. They are the only pair to not get a single point. Between the two my first gut is telling me Humphrey."


Celine: "I'm going to take a gamble. It's risky but I feel very confident. And I didn't eat vegetables. So I'll do it. All in on one Mole."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the actions and identity of the Mole. Whoever scores the lowest will be executed next.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Does the Mole have children?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: Does the Mole have a tattoo?
A: Yes
B: No



Q4: In Mission 5, which train station did the Mole start at?
A: Station 1
B: Station 2



Q5: In Mission 5, who was the Mole's partner?
A: Cleon Qwik
B: Heidi Pachiam-Boey
C: Barbara O'Reilly
D: Wesley Snopes
E: Humphrey Hotness
F: Hugo Clemens
G: Bonita Perez
H: Celine Sea


Q6: Where was the Mole at the end of Mission 5?
A: Tattoos and Beauty Salon
B: Sapun Laundromat
C: Cvijet Campsite
D: 24h Gym
E: Bazen Poolside Club
F: Eliksiri i Magija
G: Pristati Dock
H: None of the above


Q7: How long did the Mole take in Mission 5 counting from the start of Mission 5?
A: 3h 25min
B: 3h 54min
C: 4h 16min
D: 4h 50min
E: 6h 52min
F: 7h 11min
G: 7h 49min
H: 8h

Q8: In Mission 5, what did the Mole receive?
A: 20 points
B: An exemption for the Mole's partner
C: Nothing


Q9: In which order did the Mole's pair partner up in Mission 5?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cleon Qwik
B: Heidi Pachiam-Boey
C: Barbara O'Reilly
D: Wesley Snopes
E: Humphrey Hotness
F: Hugo Clemens
G: Bonita Perez
H: Celine Sea

*
*
*


Hugo and Bonita are awaiting the rest for this execution ceremony. One of them will not make it here. One of them will be executed. But who?
























































































































































































































Celine: "Yes, I see them!"


Celine: "Yes yes yes!"



























































































































































































































Cleon: "I don't see anyone...oh, they're over there."































































































































































































































Barbara: "I made it to shore and it appears that I'm safe."





























































































































































































































Heidi: "Woo! Still in the game!"


Another man will be executed. Who will it be? Wesley Snopes?


Or Humphrey Hotness?













































































































































































































































































































































































Hugo: "Someone made it but I can't tell who it is."
Bonita: "I hope it is Humphrey."



















































Heidi: "It's Wesley!"


Cleon: "Wesley survives yet again."


Humphrey: "I saw Barbara earlier but I had to go in a different direction. I can feel it in me. I'm executed, aren't I?"
"Humphrey Hotness, unfortunately you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Humphrey: "I thought so. I was already panicking when Wallace was executed, and then that happened with Bonita. She was right after all. I should have gone for the exemption for insurance. It's too late for that now. My only regret is that we left on such sour terms. I wish her all the best and I hope she wins."


"Thank you for joining, Humphrey. We hope to see you again."


Humphrey has been executed! Only seven contestants left. Which one of them could be the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!