Thursday 25 August 2022

53.09-Ew ew ew ew ew



Previously, the nine contestants had to guess songs, movies or books based on three-word clues. 14/30 of those were identified, leading to 42/90 points for the mission and 261/485 points for the pot. Wallace was executed much to his disagreement and vehemence that the Mole is a woman. Is the Mole really a woman? Who is the Mole?


Humphrey: "We are in trouble. Wallace was Bonita and my main suspect. Everything he did fit the bill of a Mole. But he's not it, so I'm confused. I still don't believe he's not it."


Wesley: "For the next mission, we had to pick a partner we trusted. Everybody quickly picked who they trusted, leaving me and Hugo. However, we clearly do not trust each other. But we have no choice."

*
*
*


This mission spans 8 hours and is worth 160 points. Each contestant has been given a location to send their partner to. As long as their partners are at the right location by the end of the mission, 20 points will be earned.


Of course, the contestants could send their partner to a different location instead. If their partner ends up at this different location, the one who sent them there would get an exemption.


A hidden exemption can also be found for a pair of contestants who both end up at the previous execution point in time.


Barbara: "The first train just passed."
Wesley: "It is time for the mission."


Bonita: "Hello, is this Humphrey?"
Celine: "Cleon, it's me Celine. We don't have time to lose."
Barbara: "Hi Heidi. It's me Barbara. I have the location you need to go. Listen carefully."
Wesley: "Walk past four lampposts."


Celine: "You need to walk past a field of grapevines first."


Cleon: "Okay."


Bonita: "You need to go past the lighthouse."


Humphrey: "I can't quite hear you. Could you repeat that?"


Hugo: "Give me all the instructions together."


Heidi: "First step: walk to an intersection. Got it."

*
*
*


Heidi: "Barb and I have full trust in each other. We developed a system where we would repeat the instructions we heard and await confirmation. This way, we can avoid any miscommunication."

*
*
*

Wesley: "Walk straight past 5 lampposts. Cross 3 bridges. Turn right. Go straight. Turn right. Turn left."



Cleon: "Let me get a nougat. What? It's stuck."


Cleon: "Come on, drop it."


Cleon: "It's still stuck."


Cleon: "I paid real money for this and I'm hungry. I'm not leaving till I get my nougat."


Cleon: "Here goes nothing."


Cleon: "OW! That hurt."


Cleon: "At least I got what I wanted."


Cleon: "Mm."


Celine: "Cleon, status report. What? Why the hell are you buying a snack? The longer you take the less time I have."


Barbara: "Where are you now?"


Heidi: "I'm at the intersection. Cross the bridge. Got it."


Hugo: "I don't trust Wesley one bit. I'll make my own judgements. Who gives directions by lampposts anyway?"


Humphrey: "Bonita, I'm at the lighthouse. Now what?"


Humphrey: "Cross the sea? You gotta be kidding me. I'm supposed to swim all the way across?"


Bonita: "That is what it says. Unless you took a wrong turn."


Humphrey: "There's a bridge there. Maybe I should be crossing that way instead."


Heidi: "You have to cross the bridge too?"
Hugo: "Three bridges."
Heidi: "I guess this can count as 3 bridges or one long one depending on how you look at it."


Heidi: "Where are you going next?"
Hugo: "I'm supposed to turn right. But I'm not sure if Wesley is leading me to the wrong place."
Heidi: "There's no way of knowing for sure."


Celine: "There is a bridge. Do not cross it. No, do NOT cross it."


Bonita: "Humphrey, where are you now? Okay. Continue crossing. At the end, you turn right."


Cleon: "There's a tunnel ahead. Do I go straight ahead?"


Celine: "There's no mention of a tunnel. The next instruction is to take the right path. Are you at a fork? No? Then just keep walking."


Cleon: "Okay. I hope you're giving me the right directions."


Heidi: "What a beautiful cat. I wonder whose it is."
Hugo: "I had a dog once. There are pictures of it in my trailer. I wonder what happened to it..."


Hugo: "It got shot....ugh..."


Heidi: "Are you alright? You've been out of sorts these few days."
Hugo: "I'm fine. My head just hurts whenever I remember pieces of my past. Anyway I'll be going to the right."


Heidi: "Let me accompany you."
Hugo: "No it's fine. You have your own place to be."
Heidi: "I insist. I can't just leave you like this. Let me check with Barbara what's my next step."


Heidi: "Hi Barb, I'm with Hugo now. Can I check where I'm supposed to go next? Right. Got it."

*
*
*


Bonita: "I think the most suspicious duo was Wesley and Hugo. Wesley only spoke briefly on the phone with Hugo and then sat around doing nothing. It was so blatant, and only I noticed because Barbara and Celine had stepped out to reduce the echoiness."

*
*
*


Wesley: "Hello? Have you reached? Okay. Tell me when you have arrived."


Cleon: "The right path."


Cleon: "Better call Celine again. Hey Celine, where to next?"
Celine: "Erm, there are no more instructions. You should be at the location."


Cleon: "But I'm standing in the middle of a road. This can't be right. Up in front? I'll give it a shot."


Cleon: "How do I enter?"


Barbara: "Hello? Hi Heidi. Okay, your last instruction is as follows: turn right and enter the last building on your left. Yes, that is correct."


Heidi: "Looks like I'm supposed to go here."
Hugo: "Then I'll see you around."


Heidi: "Wait. I don't feel safe leaving you alone. The headaches could be a sign of something worse. Let me accompany you to your location first before coming back. I'll let Barb know."


Barbara: "Hello? Hi Heidi. You want to accompany Hugo? I see. Okay, take good care of Hugo."


Celine: "It's raining. How about you give me all the instructions at one go? Yes I can remember them."


Hugo: "I'm supposed to turn right and turn left?"
Heidi: "I think Wesley is telling you to enter that building there."


Hugo: "I suppose so. Thanks for bringing me here and lending me your umbrella. I'll get going now."


Heidi: "Hey! You're going to get sick!"


Humphrey: "Hi Bonita. I'm here and it's starting to rain. Where am I supposed to go next?"


Bonita: "Turn in. Your location is the second building."


Humphrey: "Got it. That's the first, that's the second."


Humphrey: "It must be that one."


Humphrey: "I'm in."


Humphrey: "Bonita, I made it. Now it's my turn to tell you where to go. Step 1: Exit the station and turn right. Understood?"


Bonita: "Si."


Hugo: "Wesley, I made it to the elixir store. Listen carefully. You need to turn right, then walk all the way to a crossroad. Call me when you reach the crossroad."


Heidi: "This was the place I was supposed to be at. I better hurry and get in and call Barb."


Barbara: "Hello? Hi Heidi, I was waiting for your call. Everyone else has left. I hope there's enough time for me to make it. Could you repeat that? Walk straight to the second zebra crossing. I will do that. Thank you. Bye."


Celine: "I was supposed to go past Pristati Dock. That must be the dock."


Celine: "I see a bridge there. I'm supposed to cross a bridge according to Cleon."


Celine: "Ugh, the rain is really ruining everything. My shoes are all wet and I can't see into the distance...but I think that's the beach where I got this umbrella. Maybe I can boat there. It'll be quicker than trudging on land in the rain and I'll spend less time getting wet."


Bonita: "It is raining very heavily so I cannot hear you clearly. I see the end of the road. Where do I go next?"


Bonita: "What? Three houses? Okay."


Barbara: "It's pouring! I should seek shelter before making a call to Heidi for my next step."


Wesley: "Hello? I am looking for Hugo. Hugo, I am at the crossroad."


Wesley: "Pavement? I see the pavement. Goodbye."


Wesley: "Hugo said follow the pavement."

*
*
*


Cleon: "I was only given instructions once I reached a location. It was only when I received the instructions that I realised Celine could have sent me to a place where she can get her exemption because I could do the same. I was beginning to doubt if I should stay or try and search for the right place myself, and more importantly, should I get the exemption for myself? But I'll be an asshole if she actually sent me to get points and I played selfishly instead."

*
*
*


Cleon: "Celine is taking a long time. I better check in on her...she's not picking up. Damn it. What is that girl up to?"


Celine: "Ew ew ew ew ew. This was such a bad idea. I'm a dummy for thinking I would be able to get across quick enough to avoid the rain."


Humphrey: "Hi Bonita. You're at the houses? Great. You now need to continue past and get all the way to our house."


Barbara: "I took the longest road to the zebra crossing and now I have to take the off-road to the first house."


Celine: "Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew."


Celine: "Aha! Shelter! I need to re-confirm with Cleon where I'm supposed to be at."


Cleon: "Oh finally she's calling me."


Cleon: "Hello, where have you been? I was trying to reach you."


Celine: "I was sailing and couldn't talk."


Cleon: "Sailing? Why were you sailing? I never told you to sail."


Celine: "Look, I was trying to find a shortcut. I made a mistake and now I'm soaked. Can you tell me what I was supposed to do after crossing the bridge?"


Cleon: "You were supposed to go straight past 3 intersections. After that, cross the bridge."


Celine: "Ah yes. I remember now. Thanks. I see a bridge over there. I need to go and get a towel to dry off first though. Talk to you later."


Wesley: "Hello? I am looking for Hugo."


Hugo: "You don't have to keep asking for me. I'm the only one who's going to be answering this phone. Now where are you? Alright. You need to cross a short bridge and get all the way to the a long bridge. Then you have to cross that. You got that? Good. Don't screw this up."


Bonita: "Humphrey I am at the house. Where do I go next?"


Humphrey: "You need to cross the river."


Bonita: "River? There isn't a river in our house."


Humphrey: "I don't think you're supposed to enter the house Bonita."


Bonita: "But that is what you told me to do! You said to get all the way to our house."


Humphrey: "I know, that's what I was told. But the next step is to cross a river. If I remember correctly there's a waterfall near our house that leads to a river. I think there's a bridge that goes across it. Maybe you have to cross that bridge."


Celine: "Now I have to go straight and turn left."


Celine: "And then turn right. I think I'm supposed to enter that place."


Celine: "Finally. This looks to be a place where I can get a hot shower."


Heidi: "Hi Barbara, your next instruction is to walk past 5 lampposts. Yes, that is correct. Bye."


Humphrey: "Take the first left."


Bonita: "The first left...this must be the place."


Wesley: "I have crossed the long bridge. Where do I go next? Okay. Goodbye."


Wesley: "Turn left and go all the way to an arch."


Barbara: "Go down the dirt path and turn right at the end. Understood. Thank you Heidi. Bye."


Barbara: "Down the dirt path..."


Barbara: "And then turn right at the end. I'm at the docks."


Humphrey: "Hello Bonita? It's been a while since you called. Is everything fine?"


Humphrey: "No that wasn't the end. I still have more. What do you mean there's nowhere left to go? You need to ignore the left fork and go straight. I think you took a wrong turn somewhere Bonita, like what I did. We need to hurry, there's not a lot of time left."


Wesley: "Hugo said to turn left."


Wesley: "Then take the second right."


Hugo: "Finally, turn left into an alley. The building should be in front of you, about 20 degrees northeast."


Wesley: "20 degrees northeast. This is the building."


"Time is up."
Bonita: "Merdia."

*
*
*


Cleon is at the salon. He earns 20 points.


Humphrey is at the gym. Bonita earns an exemption.


Hugo is at the elixir store. He earns 20 points.


Heidi is at the pool bar. She earns 20 points.


Celine is at the resort. She earns 20 points.


Barbara is at the docks. She earns 20 points.


Wesley is at the laundromat. Hugo earns an exemption.


Bonita is in the middle of nowhere. Nothing is earned here.

In total, 100/160 points have been earned in the mission and both Bonita and Hugo get an exemption. Who will be executed? Who is the Mole?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!