Friday 5 August 2022

53.02-Swishy skirts



In the first episode of the Smole, Season 53, 11 contestants were given random hats to wear and had to deduce the colour of their own hats based on what the others wore. Elijah, Cleon, Humphrey, Brie, Barbara, Hugo and Heidi managed to do so in time, earning 70 points for the group. As the last to arrive, Celine had the opportunity to reclaim the remaining 50 points by guessing the colour of everyone's hats in 10 minutes, which she succeeded. Thus, 120/120 points have been earned in the first mission. Will the good times last?

*
*
*



Celine: "I'm so glad I didn't have to wear those stupid hats. All of you looked ridiculous. Especially Wallace. Did you see what he is wearing? Like, oh my gosh dude."


Celine: "Hellooo? Are you listening to me?"


Wesley: "I am."


Celine: "Then can you respond?"


Wesley: "I did."


Celine: "Ugh. Why is everyone here such a weirdo?"


Erina: "Hi guys...why does it feel so awkward here? Am I interrupting something?"
Celine: "No. You're here to save me."


Erina: "I haven't gotten your name yet. I'm Erina Kapersky. I'm a fitness instructor at Beginner Fitness."
Celine: "I'm Celine Sea. I'm a sophomore studying business administration at Princess Anne University."


Erina: "Ooh, that's quite a prestigious university. It's not easy to get in. You must be really smart."
Celine: "Like duh. I singlehandedly saved the pot."


Erina: "Yes, thank you for that. I don't know how any of the others guessed correctly or how you did it, but you did. This house is full of smart Sims."


Erina: "And you? What's your name?"


Celine: "He's Wesley Snopes, but he might as well have no name. He's rude."
Wesley: "No I am not. I replied to you."


Celine: "You think you're a smartass, don't you?"


Erina: "You're very fit. You must work out a lot."
Wesley: "I do."
Erina: "Is it for personal goals?"
Wesley: "No."
Erina: "Then is there a reason you work out so hard?"
Wesley: "Work."


Erina: "Oh! What do you do?"
Wesley: "I am a hitman."


Celine: "A what?"
Wesley: "A hitman."
Celine: "No I heard you the first time, dummy."
Wesley: "I'm not dumb."


Erina: "Are you joking?"
Wesley: "No."


Celine: "Whatev. Come relieve me of boredom Erina. Tell me more about your gym."


Erina: "Beginner Fitness? It's a beginner-only gym. We only accept beginners so that they don't have to be afraid of taking that first step. The rates are cheaper too."


Celine: "What happens once they stop being a beginner?"
Erina: "Then they have to terminate membership at our gym and move on to other gyms."
Celine: "That sounds like a bad business model."
Erina: "The founders' goal was to help beginners only. If there were more advanced gym-goers, it would defeat the purpose."


Erina: "Besides, we give them a little certificate of accomplishment for leaving. It's like they officially graduated."
Celine: "Ew. Who would want to graduate?"
Erina: "Most beginners are not there for the money. They really want to better themselves and feel proud of becoming more seasoned."


Erina: "By the way, do you know what that is?"
Celine: "I don't know either and I don't want to find out."


Erina: "Uh..."


Celine: "Oh my gosh! That looks dangerous!"
Erina: "Don't worry. Safety first is my motto! It's actually quite fun!"

*
*
*


Celine: "There are too many weirdos in this season. We have the obvious Wallace. I still don't know what's his deal. Then there's Wesley who acts cool and tried to intimidate us by lying about his job. Pfft. There's Humphrey whose last name is Hotness. Is he for real? Who calls themselves hot officially?At least some of them are a bit more normal, like Erina...although not really. Ugh. This is going to be a rough season."


Wesley: "I did not have confidence. Precision is important to me. If I cannot get it right, then I cannot try at all. That is why I did not make silly guesses."

*
*
*


Cleon: "Thanks for making dinner Barbara."
Barbara: "My pleasure."


Cleon: "There's always a mother figure in every season."
Barbara: "Isn't that a good thing?"
Cleon: "Not always."


Barbara: "Oh. Do you want to talk about it?"
Cleon: "I just mean that it will cause too much of a reliance."


Barbara: "Oh, you don't have to worry about that, dear. I enjoy helping others. Here's a fun fact about me. When I was a child, I used to hear that you should not do good things only when others are watching. So I did good things only when others were not watching and 'bad' things when someone was around."


Cleon: "Like what?"
Barbara: "Oh, it wasn't really that bad to be honest. Things like not eating my vegetables when someone is watching. I learned what the phrase really meant when I got older so I stopped doing that after a while. But my desire to help others is why I chose to be a social worker."


Barbara: "Look at me, just blabbering along. Let's hear about you."
Cleon: "What about me?"
Barbara: "I don't know. Your career aspirations, perhaps? Are you working right now?"


Cleon: "No. I'm still studying."
Barbara: "Oh of course! You're too young to be working. What are you majoring in?"


Cleon: "Mechanical engineering."
Barbara: "What a smart boy. So do you do any internships or summer jobs?"


Cleon: "No. My parents think it's slavery."
Barbara: "Why?"
Cleon: "Because you do the same thing as a full-timer but get paid much less. They think it's exploitative."


Barbara: "Internships can be useful in helping you gain experience and industry knowledge. Maybe you should have a talk with your parents about the benefits of it and how it's not just about the money."


Cleon: "Ehh, we'll see how it goes."

*
*
*


Humphrey: "This is the most lavish room I've ever set foot in."
Wallace: "All the beds have been claimed. Go find another room."


Humphrey: "Oh. Then I'll be on my..."


Humphrey: "Oh my--"


Wallace: "Whatchu staring at?"


Humphrey: "I finally know why he dresses up as a gnome..."
Wallace: "What was that?"
Humphrey: "Nothing, err..."


Humphrey: "I was just saying how it's such a pity that I can't room with Bonita. I heard you're a flamenco dancer. I would love to learn how to dance the flamenco from you."


Bonita: "Oh. What do you like about flamenco?"
Humphrey: "I love its passion and energy. And the swishy skirts if I'm being honest."


Bonita: "You must be an emotional man."
Humphrey: "Well..."


Bonita: "I mean that in a good way. You do research on wildlife, yes?"
Humphrey: "Yes I do. I think it's important to save the many species on this planet."
Bonita: "So you are a very emotional man. You are in tune with your emotions. So am I."


Humphrey: "Then I think we'll hit off quite well."


Wallace: "Get a room. Another room."


Humphrey: "Right, I'll be on my way."


Wallace: "You can't seriously be into him."
Bonita: "Who said anything about that?"


Wallace: "That was obviously flirting. And 'learning how to dance'? That's a euphemism if I ever heard one!"


Bonita: "I am not looking for a relationship. This ring is to tell men to back off."
Wallace: "It's not working."


Bonita: "I don't think he means it that way."
Wallace: "How do you know?"
Bonita: "I can feel it."


Wallace: "Pshaw. Women."

*
*
*


Erina: "I cannot imagine why anyone would repeatedly break the rules and get taken away. Out of sight, out of mind maybe? So that we would all forget what Wallace's hat colour was. And he guessed the same colour twice. I just can't wrap my head around it. It's so weird."

*
*
*


Elijah: "It's pretty simple, really. Because there must be a logical solution, there is no way for anyone to know the colour of their own hat if they're the only ones wearing it. So the minimum is two. And I only saw one Sim wear a green hat, so the other one must be me. Through inductive reasoning you can then figure out the colour of each hat."


Heidi: "Oh! That makes so much sense. Are you a logician by any chance?"


Elijah: "No, I sell cars. I just enjoy riddles in my spare time."


Heidi: "I guess we're doing introductions now? In that case, I'm Heidi Pachiam-Boey I'm 41 years old and I work as an anesthesiologist in Hawaii. It's quite a funny story because my sister, May Meipa, is afraid of needles. I was inspired to work in this field by my father Laiky. My grandparents wanted him to become a scientist which he eventually did so they named him after Laika, the first dog to go to space. As for hobbies, I love music, just like my niece Yukiko, but she likes dancing more. If you're wondering why my niece has a Japanese-sounding name, it's because my sister married a Japanese man."


Heidi: "Okay I'm done with introductions. Do you want to go next?"
Brie: "Me? No."
Heidi: "No as in you don't want to go next or?"
Brie: "I don't want to introduce myself."
Heidi: "We at least need to know your name."
Brie: "Brie. Now stop talking to me. Get the skeeballer to introduce himself instead."


Hugo: "There's nothing to say about me."
Elijah: "Sure there is. You can talk about the tattoos on your arm."
Hugo: "I don't remember how I got them. I lost my memory."
Elijah: "Nice try trying to get out of it, but that's such a weak excuse. So let's hear the real story."


Hugo: "I really don't remember. I woke up a few months ago in the hospital not even remembering my name. The nurses told me my name was Hugo. Beyond that I really don't remember much of my past life."


Heidi: "You should see a doctor for that."
Hugo: "I was already in the hospital when I woke up. Besides, I don't have insurance, or at least I'm not aware of it, so I got discharged. But it actually doesn't affect my life that much. Being on the Smole is a good excuse for me to start afresh and not have to try and recall my past."


Elijah: "Brie, you're the only one left."
Brie: "I already told you my name."
Elijah: "That's not enough."


Brie: "That's your problem."
Elijah: "Then I'll keep asking until you answer."


Brie: "Then I'll just walk away."
Elijah: "Oi! Come back here!"

*
*
*


Bonita: "Humphrey and I formed a coalition. We feel a connection because we are so similar to each other. I think something good will come out of this. I just hope my trust is not misplaced."


Cleon: "I think Celine's definitely not it. She saved the pot. Generally I think we did well, which puts the spotlight on the four who failed: Wallace, Bonita, Wesley and Erina."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the actions and identity of the Mole. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: What is the Mole's hair colour?
A: Black
B: Brown
C: Blonde
D: Red



Q3: How old is the Mole?
A: 20-30
B: 31-40
C: 41-50
D: 51-60



Q4: In which order did the Mole arrive at the house?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
J: 10th
K: 11th
L: 12th


Q5: In Mission 1, what colour was the Mole's hat?
A: Red
B: Blue
C: Yellow
D: Green
E: The Mole did not wear a hat


Q6: In Mission 1, what type of hat did the Mole wear?
A: Cowboy hat
B: Construction hat
C: Top hat
D: Swimming cap
E: Hot dog hat
F: Straw hat
G: The Mole did not wear a hat


Q7: Did the Mole guess correctly in Mission 1?
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: How many times did the Mole guess the Mole's own hat colour in Mission 1?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: The Mole did not wear a hat


Q9: In Mission 1, what was the first colour the Mole guessed?
A: Red
B: Blue
C: Yellow
D: Green
E: Brown
F: Purple
G: The Mole did not wear a hat
H: The Mole did not guess a colour


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cleon Qwik
B: Heidi Pachiam-Boey
C: Barbara O'Reilly
D: Wesley Snopes
E: Erina Kapersky
F: Brie Rhiannon
G: Humphrey Hotness
H: Elijah Elliott
I: Hugo Clemens
J: Bonita Perez
K: Wallace Phallace
L: Celine Sea

*
*
*


The contestants have been given instructions to arrive at the execution grounds for the first execution ceremony.


Ribar Port will be the common meeting point for 11 contestants. The one contestant that doesn't arrive here will be the one executed. Who will be executed first this season?

















































Barbara: "What a beautiful dock."

























































Heidi: "Celine, you made it too."
Celine: "What did you expect?"










































Bonita: "Is this the right place?"


Bonita; "Yes, I see some of the others."






























































































Cleon: "I've arrived safely."
























































































Wesley: "Too open."


















































































































Elijah: "I wonder if they will change the safe point every time."































































































Humphrey: "Yup. I'm safe."



























































































































Wallace: "You ain't getting rid of me that easily."






































































































Hugo: "It says my destination is up ahead. I see the other contestants there too, so it means I'm safe."


Only one spot left in the final eleven. Who will be the last to arrive at Ribar Port? Brie?


Or Erina?


























































































































































































































Brie: "I made it. Sadly or not."

















Erina: "This is a secluded beach. Where are the others?"
"Erina Kapersky, unfortunately you are the first to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Erina: "Oh. That sucks. I thought playing it safe will get me far, but this season's contestants are too smart to be able to survive on just a majority option. But it's okay. I did my best and that's what matters. Good luck to the rest."


"Thank you for joining Erina. We hope to see you again."


The beginner-friendly Erina is the first to be executed! Are this season's contestants onto the Mole already? Who is the Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!