Wednesday 17 August 2022

53.06-Are you cursing me in Spanish?




In the previous mission, contestants divided themselves into two teams. Barbara, Bonita, Humphrey, Hugo and Wesley were on one team while Celine, Cleon, Wallace, Heidi and Elijah were on the other team. Barbara and Bonita pitted themselves against Celine and Cleon in a game of Scrabble and came out victorious. They could have earned 95/175 points, but because the winning team had an average bid of 39.6 points for their prize exemption, to which Humphrey came the closest without exceeding with his bid of 36 points, the pot grows by only 59 points to become 219/395 points. Humphrey is certain of his fate. There is one other Sim certain too: the Mole. Who is it?


Barbara: "I think we could have done better as a team. And we did. But then greed got in the way. The prize wasn't even a prize if we had to pay for it. I'm just disappointed in Humphrey and whoever bid high to make the average so high."


Heidi: "I think we could have done better as a team. Maybe if we worked together things would have gone differently. Elijah and Wallace were at loggerheads and just couldn't work together. Speaking of Wallace, he needs to improve his perception around the house. There's a reason why he was the last pick for the team."

*
*
*


Celine: "Someone's a sore loser."
Cleon: "What? I just started this game."
Celine: "I meant the mission, dummy."


Cleon: "Oh. Yeah I guess I overreacted. I just don't like losing."
Celine: "Who does?"


Celine: "You seem like the type of Sim who's a straight-A student in school and has many extracurriculars."
Cleon: "In engineering? No way. Is it the glasses?"
Celine: "No. Maybe."


Cleon: "You're still in school right? What year are you in?"
Celine: "I'm a sophomore."
Cleon: "At 26?"


Celine: "I'm dumb okay? I just can't pass my finals."


Cleon: "Sorry. I didn't mean it that way."
Celine: "No it's cool. It just gets annoying having to tell my parents that all the time."
Cleon: "I feel ya."


Cleon: "You know, having a study buddy helps."
Celine: "I'm on semester break."
Cleon: "I meant here. On the Smole."


Celine: "Are you proposing a coalition?"
Cleon: "I trust you enough to want to work with you. Do you feel the same?"


Celine: "Yeah I guess. It's a deal."


Cleon: "Maybe I can tutor you on the common core subjects too."
Celine: "We're not at school. We're not even from the same school. Give me a break."

*
*
*


Humphrey: "Do you mind keeping it down? I'm trying to read."
Wallace: "You can go and read somewhere else. I'm gonna play all night long."
Humphrey: "Hff. You need to go out more. instead of playing video games. Or maybe hit the gym."


Wallace: "You got a problem with me?"


Humphrey: "I'm just asking you to be more considerate, that's all."


Wallace: "Oh, look at Mr. Hotness here, rubbing his exemption in my face! And you're trying to talk to me about considerateness?"


Humphrey: "What? What does the exemption have to do with all of this?"
Wallace: "Stop acting like the exemption isn't important. I hate your smug attitude."


Humphrey: "You know, I'm starting to think that the reason why you and Elijah can't get along is you."


Wallace: "No it's not. He's just an asshole and so are you. I was wrong about you. Barbara was also wrong about you."
Humphrey: "Stop trying to make me feel bad about taking the exemption!"


Humphrey: "It's working..."

*
*
*


Humphrey: "I got the first exemption and I should be happy but I'm made to feel like shit about it. Anyone in my shoes would have done the same!...Or maybe not. Barbara said she only bid 10 points. But she still bidded points! I just happened to bid more, and clearly there were others who bid even more than me. I know I should be ignoring Wallace but Barbara looked so hurt when it was revealed I took 35 points for an exemption. I should stop thinking about it. It's just a game after all..."

*
*
*


Heidi: "Hey Barbara. Why are you staring soulfully out the window?"
Barbara: "I'm just ruminating is all."


Heidi: "Are you still upset about the pot?"


Barbara: "I suppose. I thought that my team wouldn't spend many points on an exemption, but I was wrong. It just doesn't feel good to put in so much effort only to get no result. But I'm fine."


Barbara: "Do you want to have a chat since you're here?"
Heidi: "Why not?"


Barbara: "Did you always want to be an anesthesiologist?"
Heidi: "Actually yes. When my younger sister fell sick as a kid she had to take a jab. She was deathly afraid of it. So I told my parents I wanted to grow up to become a doctor so that I could help others               not be afraid. And I found that being an anesthesiologist really aligned with that. How about you?"


Barbara: "When I was a kid I wanted to be the best wedding planner in Twinbrook. Obviously that didn't happen but I'm happy where I'm at right now. It's very meaningful."


Barbara: "Thanks for listening and humouring an old lady. Is there something I can help you with in return?"
Heidi: "Hmm, maybe a coalition?"
Barbara: "You trust me?"
Heidi: "Someone who's worrying about the state of the pot can't possibly be the Mole."

*
*
*



Hugo: "Slow down there. You eat like you've been starved."


Hugo: "Hey, could I ask you a question?"
Wesley: "Yes."
Hugo: "Do you remember your childhood?"


Wesley: "...I do not want to remember."


Hugo: "Then you're different from me. I want to remember but can't. I was at a parking lot earlier in the day and I seemed to recall something. Something about a band, and a teen girl...maybe that was my childhood."


Hugo: "I must have been quite the rebel. But maybe you're right. Maybe it's not something worth remembering."


Celine: "Did nobody prepare food?"


Wesley: "There are vegetables inside."
Celine: "I don't want to eat vegetables."
Wesley: "Eat your vegetables."
Hugo: "What he said."


Hugo: "Look at him. He's enjoying it."
Celine: "Then he can have all the veggies he wants."


Hugo: "I know you're rich but not all of us have the luxury to choose food."
Celine: "It's not that I don't want to. It's because when I eat vegetables, something bad always happens."


Wesley: "What happens?"


Celine: "When I was five I fell down the stairs after eating vegetables. That was the first time something bad happened. Another time I fell sick. Another time my dad fell sick, then my mom, then my helper. And now Elijah too. And because I ate my veggies my team lost at Scrabble."


Hugo: "Sounds like bullshit to me."
Celine: "I'm not lying! Fine, you want me to prove it? It's not my fault if something happens subsequently."


Celine: "I'll eat all the leafy greens in the world and show you that disaster will come after!"


Wesley: "You like vegetables."
Celine: "Shut up!"

*
*
*


Bonita: "Aaah!"


Bonita: "Goodness! You scared me. Why did you come in?"


Elijah: "I just wanted to do the laundry. I didn't realise you were in here."


Bonita: "I am. So get out."


Elijah: "Let me set the washer first. It's not like you're indecent or anything."


Bonita: "I said get out."


Elijah: "I said give me a few minutes."


Bonita: "Now!"


Elijah: "Are you afraid of washing machines or something? Or are you afraid of me?"


Bonita: "...No."


Bonita: "No more."


Bonita: "Si no sabes respetar  a una mujer y su intimidad no mereces ser hombre!"


Elijah: "What the...are you cursing me in Spanish?"
Bonita; 'WHY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?"


Elijah: "Because you're talking in Spanish!"
Bonita: "NO!"


Bonita: "I told you to leave. Out. Vamooso! But you do not understand!"
Elijah: "Fine, fine, I'll leave."


Elijah: "What the hell was that all about?"


Elijah: "She must be on her period or something."


Bonita: "Why are you still standing here?"
Elijah: "I suddenly inexplicably need to use the toilet."
Bonita: "Go find another one!"

*
*
*


Celine: "Wesley said he was driving around in taxis for most of the mission. That was hella sus."


Wesley: "I was not precise enough and missed the exemption. This is a serious mistake. I must make up for it by identifying the Mole."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the actions and identity of the Mole. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Where is the Mole from?
A: Spain
B: California
C: Twinbrook
D: Hawaii
E: Others


Q3: What colour umbrella did the Mole find in the previous execution ceremony?
A: Red
B: Blue
C: Yellow
D: Green
E: Orange
F: Pink
G: White
H: Black
I: Grey
J: Brown


Q4: In Mission 3, what car did the Mole take?
A: Red car
B: Blue car
C: Taxi


Q5: In Mission 3, what was the Mole's role?
A: Play Scrabble
B: Find letters


Q6: Whose team was the Mole on in Mission 3?
A: The team with Barbara and Bonita
B: The team with Celine and Cleon


Q7: Which word did the Mole play in Mission 3?
A: Vespa
B: Ash
C: The Mole did not play Scrabble


Q8: In Mission 3, who did the Mole meet?
A: Ari Case
B: Jesse Rushing
C: Mateo Bodul
D: Alexandra Cordero
E: Sophie Whitfield
F: Veronica Miles
G: The Mole did not meet a resident


Q9: In Mission 3, how much did the Mole bid?
A: 10 points
B: 32 points
C: 36 points
D: 50 points
E: 70 points
F: The Mole did not bid


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cleon Qwik
B: Heidi Pachiam-Boey
C: Barbara O'Reilly
D: Wesley Snopes
E: Humphrey Hotness
F: Elijah Elliott
G: Hugo Clemens
H: Bonita Perez
I: Wallace Phallace
J: Celine Sea

*
*
*


Humphrey is waiting at the meeting point. All but one contestant will meet up with Humphrey for this execution ceremony.































































































Bonita: "Aha! I see Humphrey on top."
































































































Heidi: "I have arrived."







































































































Celine: "I see Heidi. That means I'm at the right place and safe."












































































































































Barbara: "I'm here where I'm supposed to be. But where's everybody else? Oh, over there."


















































































































Wallace: "Better get this over and done with. It looks like it's going to rain soon."
















































































































































Hugo: "I made it. Who's that over there? I can't see clearly."
















































































































































Wesley: "I have arrived."


Two contestants remaining. Who will be executed: Cleon Qwik?


Or Elijah Elliott?
















































































































































































































Elijah: "I made it. I'm safe!"



















































































Cleon: "Am I executed? I don't see anyone...oh, there they are. Phew."



Elijah: "Not a soul in sight. Not even Humphrey. "
 "Elijah Elliott, unfortunately you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Elijah: "Oh. Damn it. The one quiz where I decide I want to play it safely and it's the quiz I'm executed. I should have just went all-out like I did for the first two quizzes. Too late for that now."
"Thank you for joining Elijah. We hope to see you soon."

The aggressive Elijah has been executed! Who will be next? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!