Friday 19 September 2014

13.08-Sugar Daddy

Last time on the Smole, the final 5 went to play bingo. Dory forfeited and Skye was unable to bingo, so 60/100 points, or 680/1040 points, were earned. Guillermo was the first to bingo and thus earned an exemption. Michael was found to be executed next. Who will follow after him?


Dory: “I had a great dream yesterday, and I want to write it. Except I forgot what the dream was.”













Guillermo: “I think Dory and I really hit it off. So-so with Timothy. Skye? Not so much.”

***

 
Guillermo: “Mind if I sit?’
Skye: “Yes. Why does everyone want to sit next to me?”
Guillermo: “I’m just lonely and need company. That’s all. I miss my family.”
Skye: “At least you have a family.”
Guillermo: “You don’t?”
Skye: “Do you even watch the Smole?”
Guillermo: “Occasionally with my kids. I was told to join this season because producers liked my house. My poor family has to squeeze with my brother.”

***


Skye: “What’s a little rain to stop you from swimming?”


Dory: “Time to do the mission!”
I hope Dory doesn’t plan on bringing the plate along. The next mission will take place at the festival grounds. They will play soccer like in Season 4. 3 saves/goals and they will move on to the finals. The ultimate winner earns an exemption. If a contestant is able to score/save 3 goals, 20 points will be added. This is worth 60 points.


For everyone’s safety, we hail a taxi for Dory and Timothy instead. Timothy doesn’t want to drive.

***


First up: Skye and Guillermo.


Guillermo: “What are you waiting for? Afraid of the rain?”


Skye: “I’m enjoying nature, Sugar Daddy.”


Skye: “Enough of the pillow talk.”


Guillermo: “Caught it!”
Skye: “You’re just lucky.”



Guillermo: “I won. 3-Nil.”
Skye: “Impossible!”


Skye: “That doesn’t make sense.”


Dory: “I did it! I remembered to put down the plate!”
“Good job. Did you bring your athletic wear?”
Dory: “Drats. I knew I forgot something.”
“We’ll go find some spare parts for you.”


Guillermo: “I’m willing to bet Dory will be beaten flat.”
Skye: “Don’t speak too soon. That sissy Timothy may lose to the water-loving Dory.”


Next: Dory and Timothy. Whoever wins will go into the final round with Guillermo.

Dory: “Here goes nothing…”


Skye: “You’ve got to tell me how you won.”


Timothy: “Oh my gosh it’s coming!”


Timothy: “A save!”


Guillermo: “I play with my kids every weekend.”
Skye: “I’ve been trained to be fit! Losing to you is humiliating! You must have cheated!”
Guillermo: “Don’t insult my integrity.”


Timothy: “Maybe it’s good fengshui here. Keep it up Dory! You’re doing great!”


 
Guillermo: “Show me the evidence that I cheated.”
Skye: “You know for yourself.”
Guillermo: “Did you forget I’m in the army?”


Dory: “Aww…my fooseball training didn’t work.”


Guillermo: “Whatever. It’s my turn, sore loser.”

***


Dory: “Good job Timothy!”
Skye: “I want to punch everyone here up.”













Guillermo: “Among the fighting with that sore loser Skye, I swore I heard Dory saying something about fooseball training. Did she get prior notice of this mission? Does this mean she’s the Mole? She’s awfully fitting for it. We’ve all been Moles, and her memory problem provides the perfect excuse.”


It’s between Timothy and Guillermo now. Whoever wins this one wins the exemption.


 
Skye: “Cheater.”
Guillermo: “Which eye of you saw me cheat?”


 
Guillermo: “Yeah! Who’s the man? Guillermo’s the man!”


Timothy: “I can’t take so many falls.”


Guillermo: “Beat that! I win 3-Nil again! I’ve got that exemption and full 60 points in the bag! How many points do we have now? 740/1100?”


Dory: “Why am I in here again? Oh, that’s right. Guillermo is stronger than I thought! He’s showing his true colours now. No wonder he’s the Mole. Or was the Mole of Season 10. Don’t you find it uncanny that while he was 5th in that season, he’s now in the final 3? He’s grabbing all those free tickets! No fair! I want one!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!