Saturday 20 September 2014

13.09-Why are you wearing clothes?










Dory: “This is heaven!”
Skye: “This is hell. How could I lose? I must plan a new regime.”


 
Guillermo: “Hey Skye, I…he’s not in. Why are there keys on his dresser? Hmm…I think I’ve got an idea of everything.”

Quiz time.


***


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole wear a dress?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: Is the Mole executed?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: In Mission 5, which car did the Mole ride in?
A: Red
B: Taxi
C: The Mole is executed

Q5: In Mission 5, did the Mole drive to the park?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole is executed


Q6: In Mission 5, who was the Mole paired up with at first?
A: Timothy Foyer
B: Dory Neo
C: Guillermo Ichtaca
D: Skye Lowe
E: The Mole is executed

Q7: In Mission 5, who was the Mole paired up with in the final round?
A: Guillermo Ichtaca
B: Timothy Foyer
C: The Mole was out
D: The Mole is executed

Q8: In Mission 5, what is the Mole’s placing?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd-4th
D: The Mole is executed


Q9: Has the Mole earned an exemption yet?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Michael Mullard
B: Matthew Hamming
C: Dolly Skella
D: Timothy Foyer
E: Vlad Pire
F: Guillermo Ichtaca
G: Dory Neo
H: Skye Lowe


***


“Welcome to your final execution ceremony. Tonight, one of you will be executed and be the Mole’s last victim. Who will it be?”


Timothy: “Why is everyone looking at me like that?”
Dory: “Why are you wearing clothes?”
Timothy: “I have to be properly dressed for such a solemn occasion. On the other hand, I need to teach you two a thing about dress code.”

















































































“Timothy Foyer, unfortunately to say…you are safe!”
Timothy: “Oh what a relief!”



“Dory Neo, either you or Skye Lowe will be leaving us tonight. The answer is…



























































you. Sorry Dory Neo, you are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and come back here.”


“How do you feel about being the last to be executed?”
Dory: “Proud! I’m so happy with myself to make it so far! I didn’t think I could beat the tougher ones like Vlad, Michael and Matthew to be 4th! I won’t expect myself to make it to the finals, so this is good enough for me!”
“What do you think caused you to lose?”
Dory: “My forgetfulness, definitely. I can’t remember for the life of me even if I study 24h. Therefore I’m really just cherry-picking.”
“What do you want others to know about you?”
Dory: “That this girl is sassy and good! She knows how to play her game! And she loves water! She can make it so far even with her short-term memory! Did I mention that I’m good? I don’t think I did.”


“Thank you for joining us and making it as 4th Dory.”


 
Timothy: “Well, there goes another patient. But I’m in the finale! Yes! Not that I ever doubted myself, but one must be humble.”

***


 
Guillermo: “Timothy! I never knew you were so wild! Don’t mind if I join in!”


Timothy: “Er, I do actually. This is an outrage of modesty.”














Skye: “At least I’m good in cooking. Those guys will just burn the house down. Don’t worry Heather. I’ll win this and prevent the organization from getting to you. It’s my duty to protect you for bringing you into this mess.”



It’s the final 3! Who will win? Who is the Mole?



 
Bonus shot!
Dory: “Where did I put my journal? Maybe I put it in the toilet…but my hand smells, so that means I already stuck my hand in there to find it already.”
She managed to earn 5006 lifetime happiness points just standing there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!